Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Hey Terry, long time no see. I heard the rapper Akala discuss the knife crimes that are being blamed almost solely on Blacks.

I also read that the big organized crime syndicates are actually ethnic whites such as Russians, Albanians, Serbians, others.

Can you speak on this?

Also the black gang issues seem to be divided at times over ethnic lines. Caribbean areas vs African areas, etc. Any truth in that?

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Hey Terry, long time no see. I heard the rapper Akala discuss the knife crimes that are being blamed almost solely on Blacks.

I also read that the big organized crime syndicates are actually ethnic whites such as Russians, Albanians, Serbians, others.

Can you speak on this?

Also the black gang issues seem to be divided at times over ethnic lines. Caribbean areas vs African areas, etc. Any truth in that?
    RCNAL, its been a while.

Knife crime and most street level crime is pinned mainly on Black people. The media will put the spotlight on us when we commit these crimes, but are silent when white people commit these crimes. Check to following article regarding violent cities in the UK: The UK’s most violent cities. Only 2 of the top 10 cities have a significant Black population.

It is still the Anglo whites that run the majority of the syndicates in this country. They are the people that will let you operate. That said, the Russians, Albanians/Kosovans, and Romanians are involved in illegal activities. If you go independent car wash in London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, they are run by Albanians and/or Kosovans. These car washes are often a front.

The Black gang issue is complicated. Up until the 2000s, some gangs did run on ethnic lines i.e African gangs against West Indian gangs. This was more pronounced in South London. The film Blue Story: Blue Story (2019) ⭐ 6.3 | Crime, Drama, Musical has its roots in the different gangs. The film is fiction, and the gangs now are a mix of Africans and West Indians, the gangs were initially run on ethnic lines.

Outside London, the situation is different. The Black gangs were dominated by West Indians, as up until the 2000s, the majority of Black people outside London are West Indian. Any beef between Africans and West Indians was minor compared to what was happening in London. Also, Black people stuck together as gangs of people with south Asian heritage went after black people.

In addition, Somali gangs tend to stay away from Black gangs. There are some Somalis who do not see themselves as Black. If they were to form any alliances, it would by with Turks and / or South Asians.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Wow. Very interesting. Seems a bit similar to America, where Somalis and Ethiopians are the least likely of the black Africans to mix with other Blacks. From my limited experience, it seems 2nd generation Nigerians will mix a bit more than 1st generation. Thanks.

Sidenote: I see Tottenham trying to get into the top for CL football. : ) Your team, right?