Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey y’all! We are getting familiar with navigating the 6. We may have posted in the wrong area last night. (It was bahni...) I’d like to introduce myself Klyde and Bahni. We were inspired by some fellow black YouTube content creators like TBA, Tisa Tells, LovelyTi, and The Lead Attorney to name a few. It’s also where we heard about this website. If you have any questions about us, please ask away! If there’s anything we can do for the community, let us know! Thank you for welcoming us onto your platform!

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey y’all! We are getting familiar with navigating the 6. We may have posted in the wrong area last night. (It was bahni...) I’d like to introduce myself Klyde and Bahni. We were inspired by some fellow black YouTube content creators like TBA, Tisa Tells, LovelyTi, and The Lead Attorney to name a few. It’s also where we heard about this website. If you have any questions about us, please ask away! If there’s anything we can do for the community, let us know! Thank you for welcoming us onto your platform!
    Welcome and the best thing you can do for the community is post. If you have a podcast or business add it to the blklist. But the number one thing is contribute to the community by posting and engaging.