The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A little observation

Yuskii

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're probably really hyperfocused on other peoples mannerisms to the point you start seeing negative reactions that aren't really there, but you could be right though, but there's also a possibility that they didn't really give two shits about interracial relationships.

But in my opinion, I'd be mad too, Black men and women relationships are the only ones we should be focusing on tbh

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You're probably really hyperfocused on other peoples mannerisms to the point you start seeing negative reactions that aren't really there, but you could be right though, but there's also a possibility that they didn't really give two shits about interracial relationships.

But in my opinion, I'd be mad too, Black men and women relationships are the only ones we should be focusing on tbh
    Oh no I seen it that anger in it all I used to see it alot it happened to me On the train everyone turned around and just started staring like what's the big deal and lots of times it will be people from another race mad

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was on the train and seen a black man with a non black women and men and women of all different races looked so mad and upset like what is there problem
    Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was on the train and seen a black man with a non black women and men and women of all different races looked so mad and upset like what is there problem
    If you give this type of stuff energy you will go insane. We live in a country filled with people that hate us. It is what it is.