HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people sit and politic and give all the game to outsiders and see nothing wrong with it. I’m in a historically Black neighborhood without a Korean in sight but Black people work for and give the game to the Koreans who then use it to enrich their own community.

A2BC7BC8-9733-4BDD-89CB-7FDDFB067368.jpeg

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is because we're too welcoming & we're not haters. Plus some of us want to show other groups that we're friendly and non-threatening. We're always giving game but never using it ourselves. It's a crazy dynamic. We're like America's welcoming committee. We need to stop this behavior immediately.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    This is because we're too welcoming & we're not haters. Plus some of us want to show other groups that we're friendly and non-threatening. We're always giving game but never using it ourselves. It's a crazy dynamic. We're like America's welcoming committee. We need to stop this behavior immediately.
    It shouldn't have ever started! I grew up in Black Wall Street! NOTHING BUT BLACK OWNED & BLACK OPERATED BUSINESSES & I WANT IT BACK! NOT JUST IN CERTAIN COMMUNITIES, BUT NATIONWIDE, THEN GLOBALLY!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “America’s welcoming committee” is the perfect way to put it. We are the most inviting people, we show the way, tell people everything they need to know to exploit us and then get stepped on in the end. Instead of standing up we lay on the ground and beg for someone to have pity for us.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Black people sit and politic and give all the game to outsiders and see nothing wrong with it. I’m in a historically Black neighborhood without a Korean in sight but Black people work for and give the game to the Koreans who then use it to enrich their own community.

View attachment 7502
    Which explains why our children are in prisons and theirs are entrepreneurs -Dr Amos Wilson

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are not haters of other groups, but too many of us haters of ourserlves and other Black people due to crab mentality, low self-worth, and internalized racism.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    It shouldn't have ever started! I grew up in Black Wall Street! NOTHING BUT BLACK OWNED & BLACK OPERATED BUSINESSES & I WANT IT BACK! NOT JUST IN CERTAIN COMMUNITIES, BUT NATIONWIDE, THEN GLOBALLY!
    Well, they made it vehemently clear in 1921 that they won't tolerate black self sufficiency in any form by dropping bombs on economically thriving, Greenwood, black wall street using old WW1 airplanes. They've currently ramped up their systematic approach to eradicate black farmers. These hueless people are the epitome of evil!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

View attachment 7502
    The ONLY people we need to educate is OURS, period! No other race needs to know anything about OUR CULTURE!

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well, they made it vehemently clear in 1921 that they won't tolerate black self sufficiency in any form by dropping bombs on economically thriving, Greenwood, black wall street using old WW1 airplanes. They've currently ramped up their systematic approach to eradicate black farmers. These hueless people are the epitome of evil!
    I believe that those bombings and the terror from them has put us in a stasis. The slow whipping feels better than the hard lashes you get for trying to thrive.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I believe that those bombings and the terror from them has put us in a stasis. The slow whipping feels better than the hard lashes you get for trying to thrive.
    NOT all of us & I WISH ANY DEVIL WOULD TRY TO THRASH ME FOR THRIVING, GOT SOME +P+ FO' YO' ASS! 💯

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    “America’s welcoming committee” is the perfect way to put it. We are the most inviting people, we show the way, tell people everything they need to know to exploit us and then get stepped on in the end. Instead of standing up we lay on the ground and beg for someone to have pity for us.
    What's even sad is when our very 'cuzins' condemn those that expresses a greater militant approach. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for welcoming at times too, but those other groups have a limit and a stand on code policy.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    What you mean?
    In other words, we as BP become greater and tighter at looking out more for us, becoming more in sync, and not caring as to what other races say and feel. Not to mention, as to how we're no longer going to allow other races to come into our communities and profit heavily off us, only to snub and treat us like third class citizens.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In other words, we as BP become greater and tighter at looking out more for us, becoming more in sync, and not caring as to what other races say and feel. Not to mention, as to how we're no longer going to allow other races to come into our communities and profit heavily off us, only to snub and treat us like third class citizens.
    Oh I got it you mean like when our family members tell us we are wrong for not being on the “we are the world” tip I get it.

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are not haters of other groups, but too many of us haters of ourserlves and other Black people due to crab mentality, low self-worth, and internalized racism.
    You spitting that realness. Tribalism keeps us poor whilst everybody that doesn't look like us, sees us collectively as a race of n****rs! FBAs don't like none-FBAs, Jamaicans think they're better Haitians, Africans think they're better than Black-Americans and vice-versa and so on...and so on...

Tariq will talk trash about Africans all day but won't call out FBA black-on black crime in his home state. It's baffling!

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    You spitting that realness. Tribalism keeps us poor whilst everybody that doesn't look like us, sees us collectively as a race of n****rs! FBAs don't like none-FBAs, Jamaicans think they're better Haitians, Africans think they're better than Black-Americans and vice-versa and so on...and so on...

Tariq will talk trash about Africans all day but won't call out FBA black-on black crime in his home state. It's baffling!
    Preach, brother! It's time for us to start working together towards our collective success instead of tearing each other down. We need to stop buying into the divisive tactics of white supremacy and understand that our strength lies in unity and solidarity. And yes, we should hold everyone accountable for their actions, regardless of their background. It's time for us to rise above our differences and start building a brighter future for ourselves and generations to come.

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Preach, brother! It's time for us to start working together towards our collective success instead of tearing each other down. We need to stop buying into the divisive tactics of white supremacy and understand that our strength lies in unity and solidarity. And yes, we should hold everyone accountable for their actions, regardless of their background. It's time for us to rise above our differences and start building a brighter future for ourselves and generations to come.
    I agree 100%. We should all be allies and be on code at all times. Our own stories are often told through the white information infrastructure - news channels, media platforms, tv shows and movie studios. Those that control the flow of information, control perception and those that control perception, control the masses' minds. In-order to change the black man's perception in the world, we have control how our stories are told.

They will show flies on a Somalian and Ethiopian kid, but won't show you the mansions in Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria, Zambia, South Africa etc.
    They will show poverty stricken towns, but won't show you oil fields in the Congo.
    They will show you underdeveloped cities, but won't show you the gold and platinum fields in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Botswana etc.

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    I agree 100%. We should all be allies and be on code at all times. Our own stories are often told through the white information infrastructure - news channels, media platforms, tv shows and movie studios. Those that control the flow of information, control perception and those that control perception, control the masses' minds. In-order to change the black man's perception in the world, we have control how our stories are told.

They will show flies on a Somalian and Ethiopian kid, but won't show you the mansions in Kenya, Tanzania, Nigeria, Zambia, South Africa etc.
    They will show poverty stricken towns, but won't show you oil fields in the Congo.
    They will show you underdeveloped cities, but won't show you the gold and platinum fields in Zimbabwe, South Africa, Botswana etc.
    Exactly! It's time for us to take control of our own narratives and tell our own stories. We need to invest in our own media platforms and create content that shows the diversity and richness of our cultures. We need to showcase our successes and accomplishments, and not just the struggles and poverty. It's time for us to change the perception of the Black community in the world, and it starts with us taking control of our own image.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

View attachment 7502
    it's unfortunate... but this is going on all over the U.S.... right here in Dallas, TX... I can go up the street and there's at least 3 corner stores NOT owned by black people...

B1General

Sixer
    zBucks
    it's unfortunate... but this is going on all over the U.S.... right here in Dallas, TX... I can go up the street and there's at least 3 corner stores NOT owned by black people...
    It's a sad reality, but it's important for us to recognize and address it. We need to start supporting Black-owned businesses and circulating our money within our own communities. We need to stop giving away our knowledge and resources to outsiders who don't have our best interests at heart. It's time for us to take control of our own economic destiny and empower ourselves as a community.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It's a sad reality, but it's important for us to recognize and address it. We need to start supporting Black-owned businesses and circulating our money within our own communities. We need to stop giving away our knowledge and resources to outsiders who don't have our best interests at heart. It's time for us to take control of our own economic destiny and empower ourselves as a community.
    I agree... I buy black often...