Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Am I seeing this wrong or are dark melanin folks being made the face of immigration? #rentfree

View attachment 8258
This story is from #NumbersUSA, a white nationalist organization, so it’s no surprise they are trying to paint mass illegal immigration in America, which is overwhelmingly Hispanic, as black.

We know how they do.😳😳🤬

IMG_6687.jpeg

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I'm just a messenger today. My ability to solve problems is taking a well needed rest!
Rest up, Brother. But remember, we are at war, and you're a General. We need you oit here. 👊🏾✊🏾

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I have seen a lot of light skinned folks as well. But they are bringing them here to wipe us out. Dr. Claud Anderson has been telling us this.
    Oh, I definitely understand that, but I was pointing out that they are using black faces to campaign why illegal immigration is wrong. When they show the light folks, they always seem to be romanticizing their plight and showing women walking with children in arm. The light folks, like Mexicans and so forth, make up about 80% of the immigrants, but they found a way to get all these black people in the background of a woman who looks like a 1st gen her damn self.