Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

A San Jose Man Allegedly Shot An Unarmed Black Airbnb Guest Who Was Walking To The Grocery Store

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Keep your power tool on you at all times so you can return to sender. Black people, anytime you step foot out in public, you are in enemy territory. Period. Think and act like it.
    #FBA #B1 #blackfirst #wakeup #weareatwar #StayOnCode

Screenshot_20221210_074939_Samsung Internet.jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    State and local governments have been trying to de facto 'deputize' white men for a few years now giving them excuses to basically do policing. What they are really trying to do is bring back lynching but legally giving cover. And in these conservative forums, they talk about cultural issues to get them motivated to f*ck with blacks (and latino immigrants). They got each other 'geeked' up.

"Castle doctrine' laws. "Stand Your Ground" laws and also letting white people go to protest areas to 'protect the businesses'. You have zero right or cause to defend some other persons property. You call the police. 20 years ago you would go to jail if you thought someone was going into your neighbor's house illegally. It's not your property. You have no legal excuse to protect another man's property believe it or not. The law almost always is you call the police to find out. They are trained to do so. For obvious reasons you don't know the whole story.

Just like in a store. If someone takes a candy you have no right to detain the kid. It's unlawful detention and if you bring them anywhere, its 'technically' in the eyes of the law, 'kidnapping' B

That's why the Arbery case is so wrong from start. So is this. It's not alleged. The white man knew full well what he was doing. This is a case of 'I don't want you in my white neighborhood'.

Finally, all over America and I've said this in another thread. There are going to be 100s if not 1000s of white people initiating all manner of negative contact with blacks:
    "What are you doing here, this is a condo, I know everyone here, you don't live here"
    "That's the Jones' home, you are not their tree trimmer, I'm detaining you till the cops come"
    "You (Black) kids aren't allowed to ride bikes here, stay here till the cops come"

We can't stop that but we can do four things.

1. Get the word out among all black families. They go after soft targets (women and kids) the most. Some men like this guy will confront the warrior class if he has a gun.

2. In states with concealed or open carry statutes, get one. You don't ever want to be in a situation where some random white man is trying to initiate a conflict and he is the only one with a gun.

3. Record EVERYTHING. This is going to sound extreme, but I think it should be normalized to have a body cam. I also think any black person without some sort of recording device in their car is absolutely crazy at this point. But at the first hint of negative contact, record. The white narrative will be seen as the same as 200 years ago. It's the truth unless you can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt, basically proof that will basically allow you to counter sue.

4. Sue the F*CK out of EVERYONE if they violate your state, local or constitutional rights. Once they realize that we will take everything to court, it slows it down a lot. It won't stop it but if you are not likely to stop someone who is going to try and take your house. White people sue each other all the time. Jews especially and I say that out of admiration for it. You f*ck with them, they take you to court for, we can learn from that.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's a big reason I don't go out at night in big cities or areas where it's predominantly white people. Because if they catch you outside, alone, you could be targeted by them. It probably won't always be something major, but it could result in something like what happened with this young man. And that should never happen, especially if we're minding our own business, not hurting anyone. It's like white people always want to find a reason to bug you or harass you.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    State and local governments have been trying to de facto 'deputize' white men for a few years now giving them excuses to basically do policing. What they are really trying to do is bring back lynching but legally giving cover. And in these conservative forums, they talk about cultural issues to get them motivated to f*ck with blacks (and latino immigrants). They got each other 'geeked' up.

"Castle doctrine' laws. "Stand Your Ground" laws and also letting white people go to protest areas to 'protect the businesses'. You have zero right or cause to defend some other persons property. You call the police. 20 years ago you would go to jail if you thought someone was going into your neighbor's house illegally. It's not your property. You have no legal excuse to protect another man's property believe it or not. The law almost always is you call the police to find out. They are trained to do so. For obvious reasons you don't know the whole story.

Just like in a store. If someone takes a candy you have no right to detain the kid. It's unlawful detention and if you bring them anywhere, its 'technically' in the eyes of the law, 'kidnapping' B

That's why the Arbery case is so wrong from start. So is this. It's not alleged. The white man knew full well what he was doing. This is a case of 'I don't want you in my white neighborhood'.

Finally, all over America and I've said this in another thread. There are going to be 100s if not 1000s of white people initiating all manner of negative contact with blacks:
    "What are you doing here, this is a condo, I know everyone here, you don't live here"
    "That's the Jones' home, you are not their tree trimmer, I'm detaining you till the cops come"
    "You (Black) kids aren't allowed to ride bikes here, stay here till the cops come"

We can't stop that but we can do four things.

1. Get the word out among all black families. They go after soft targets (women and kids) the most. Some men like this guy will confront the warrior class if he has a gun.

2. In states with concealed or open carry statutes, get one. You don't ever want to be in a situation where some random white man is trying to initiate a conflict and he is the only one with a gun.

3. Record EVERYTHING. This is going to sound extreme, but I think it should be normalized to have a body cam. I also think any black person without some sort of recording device in their car is absolutely crazy at this point. But at the first hint of negative contact, record. The white narrative will be seen as the same as 200 years ago. It's the truth unless you can prove beyond the shadow of a doubt, basically proof that will basically allow you to counter sue.

4. Sue the F*CK out of EVERYONE if they violate your state, local or constitutional rights. Once they realize that we will take everything to court, it slows it down a lot. It won't stop it but if you are not likely to stop someone who is going to try and take your house. White people sue each other all the time. Jews especially and I say that out of admiration for it. You f*ck with them, they take you to court for, we can learn from that.
    My so called right to own and carry were taken over an incident that happened over 20 years ago. But best believe I'm good when I walk my dog at night or when I go to the local grocery store. It's a bad sign of the time when you have to 'stay dangerous' to feel safe.