zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/6vjUbiH4RiY

cmblankstare
This man better call ghost busters or something, I never thought it would come to this but I believe they need to depend on everyone they previously gave money to. That being said; the Saudi's, the afghans, iraqi's, the irish they let stay over here after they migrated illegally (people think its south of the border when they think about it, but no its north and across the pond). Before World War One kicked off, I heard stories about englishwomen marrying american servicemembers in order to skirt the war. Fast Forward and Remix with black servicemembers this time, they even showed the photo of a Ukrainian women 'Dating' a black (looking male) in an article, talking about Ukrainians need love too and they didn't maintain the man's last name FYI. I'm glad Obama doesn't leave the soundstage

#HYON

R0sanna20

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
British
We all better wake up! Obama is the first black president, but he has done nothing for black people when he was in office! Black people are still in poverty before and after Obama, and of the elderly killed off to steal their benefits and pensions! Why doesn't take his money to give the racist Ukrainians - why the hell must we help them, we have nothing to do with them ! He should ask Oprah and all the other rich ones, who dont even give a damn about us, to give their money! The coon will never ask for reperations would he?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We all better wake up! Obama is the first black president, but he has done nothing for black people when he was in office! Black people are still in poverty before and after Obama, and of the elderly killed off to steal their benefits and pensions! Why doesn't take his money to give the racist Ukrainians - why the hell must we help them, we have nothing to do with them ! He should ask Oprah and all the other rich ones, who dont even give a damn about us, to give their money! The coon will never ask for reperations would he?
    He was the nigga wake up call for Black America. After Obama we knew the Democrats had nothing in store for us.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He was the nigga wake up call for Black America. After Obama we knew the Democrats had nothing in store for us.
    And neither do the Republicans, except trying to steal our city charters once Black people are about to receive an economic boon. #SpreadThatSmoke

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How is the reparations fight going in the UK?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What that gotta do with Barack Obama?
    Quite a bit actually. The one Black POTUS we've had has been painted as the ultimate villain for Black Americans (and yes, he should've done more for us), but we're super quiet on the other 45 who have always kept their feet on our necks.
    Also, as I've said many times before, in a 2 party system, only saying "tHe DeMoCrAtS" appears to be an endorsement for the Republicans like the onces who are trying to steal Mason, TN.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Quite a bit actually. The one Black POTUS we've had has been painted as the ultimate villain for Black Americans (and yes, he should've done more for us), but we're super quiet on the other 45 who have always kept their feet on our necks.
    Also, as I've said many times before, in a 2 party system, only saying "tHe DeMoCrAtS" appears to be an endorsement for the Republicans like the onces who are trying to steal Mason, TN.
    That’s nonsense.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It isn't.
    If people are upset with Democrats because they vote for them and get nothing in return that’s their right. For you to take that anger and try to frame it as support for Republicans is shadow caping for the Democrats. People are disgusted with Barack Obama because he is the best we can expect from the Democratic party in its current state. But their very best was filled with symbolism because he thinks and acts just like the white men that came before him. Let people be upset as this is Black America waking up and realizing that we have no friends in the US Government.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If people are upset with Democrats because they vote for them and get nothing in return that’s their right. For you to take that anger and try to frame it as support for Republicans is shadow caping for the Democrats. People are disgusted with Barack Obama because he is the best we can expect from the Democratic party in its current state. But their very best was filled with symbolism because he thinks and acts just like the white men that came before him. Let people be upset as this is Black America waking up and realizing that we have no friends in the US Government.
    Completely wrong. I have been consistently vocal in saying that neither Democrats nor Republicans are friends to Black people. I say F both parties. I say it often, with my whole chest. You only ever condemning Democrats without ever any criticism of Republicans is open caping for the right. Not even in the shadows.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Completely wrong. I have been consistently vocal in saying that neither Democrats nor Republicans are friends to Black people. I say F both parties. I say it often, with my whole chest. You only ever condemning Democrats without ever any criticism of Republicans is open caping for the right. Not even in the shadows.
    The Dems And Repubs are just 2 wings attached to the bird of white supremacy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I shouldn‘t have to mention what’s already known. My philosophy is B1 so if I have smoke for the smiling racists it’s clear that I have smoke for the upfront racists. It’s like when a White Supremacist hates Jews, I can deduce from their position on Jews that they hate Black people as well. You’re not promoting some evolved method of discourse, you’re asking me to explain every aspect of my ideology because your deduction skills result in false positives. Me saying “F Joe Biden” as someone who is B1 is not a cape for Desantis because B1 is a party agnostic agenda. You’re talking to B1 subscribers as if we’re the old democrats and church population. We are not.

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I shouldn‘t have to mention what’s already known. My philosophy is B1 so if I have smoke for the smiling racists it’s clear that I have smoke for the upfront racists. It’s like when a White Supremacist hates Jews, I can deduce from their position on Jews that they hate Black people as well. You’re not promoting some evolved method of discourse, you’re asking me to explain every aspect of my ideology because your deduction skills result in false positives. Me saying “F Joe Biden” as someone who is B1 is not a cape for Desantis because B1 is a party agnostic agenda. You’re talking to B1 subscribers as if we’re the old democrats and church population. We are not.
    B1.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's always your go-to line. I know those words always precede some splainin'.
    Full disclosure: I didn't read anything after that sentence because I know "F the Republicans, too" are nowhere in all of that word salad.
    We can move on now.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's always your go-to line. I know those words always precede some splainin'.
    Full disclosure: I didn't read anything after that sentence because I know "F the Republicans, too" are nowhere in all of that word salad.
    We can move on now.
    Well if you read you would actually learn my perspective rather than continuing on with your intellectually lazy false dichotomy.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Who is super quiet? The last two Republican Presidents in office were equally hated by Black Americans and received less than 20% of the Black vote.

Results of the recent Gallup Minority Relations poll reveal that blacks continue to show very low levels of support for Bush and few identify politically as Republicans.
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/17350/black-support-bush-gop-remains-low.aspx

…from 1936 to 1960, Republicans garnered a meaningful share of the Black vote, averaging 30% over that period. In November 1964, Goldwater garnered 6% of the Black vote. President Trump garnered 12% of the Black vote. Nixon (15% in 1968 and 13% in 1972), Ford (17% in 1976), Reagan (14% in 1980), and Dole (12% in 1996).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...f-any-republican-in-60-years/?sh=295bdb384a09

If you look at how we vote, we are already giving the Republicans “that smoke”. Over 80% of Black Americans who have voted in the last 80 years +/- have not voted for Republicans. So your premise that Black American discontent with Democrats equals Republican support has no basis in reality. Black Americans as a whole have not supported Republicans in any significant number since the 1960’s. The more accurate analysis would be that Black Americans are shifting from single party voters to opting out of the system in its entirety.

D

Deleted member 191

WTF is going on here?!? Jesus I can't leave yall by yourselves for 1 damn day!!!! sheeeit!!!
    ROLLIE OMFG just stop it! You're either being petty, passive aggressive and fuckin intellectually lazy or you deductive reasoning isn't your strong suit. In which case, I apologize if for yelling at you if that's the case. In the spirit of giving you the benefit of the doubt because your posts are always fire, I'll operate off of the latter and not the former. I'll try to make a simple example to explain why a logical reasoning person finds your above comment..."ridiculous". If I said I hate Honda. That's not an endorsement for another brand. I'm just expressing that Honda in particular has my disdain. If I said FUCKING HELL I hate California. I'm not endorsing another state in its place. I just hate Cali. Period. My statements are not mutually exclusive of anything. They can stand on their own by themselves. Now again in your defense, if your brain operates mutually exclusively then that's different. That's indicative of the fact that you wouldn't be able to process the information like that in which case, I concede your point.
    I ALWAYS say FUCK MICHIGAN. That doesn't mean I support the Florida State Seminoles. I ALWAYS say FUCK BOSTON. That's not an endorsement for the New York Yankees. I'm hoping I'm helping this make a little bit more sense for you.
    Jay, I would say that in general in most discourse, what's understood doesn't have to be explained. But I would argue that if we engage in dialogue with someone who doesn't process information using the same logical rules as ourselves, then what's understood to YOU may HAVE to be explained to someone who can't see the forest through the trees so-to-speak (no disrespect Rollie). You've worked in an IT environment, you should know full well if you don't explain every single itsy bitsy little thing to the minutest degree, they'll make their own assumptions and then code shit the wrong way and then you or the end user is mad because all that time that got wasted.
    We can move on now.
    Jay, this is my whole point right here. Rollie didn't see you explicitly say "F the Republicans, too" so therefore, he either didn't make the deduction(being mentally lazy and thereby, petty) or he can't because deductive reasoning isn't his strong suit(because he doesn't process information like you do). And let me be clear, that's fine if he doesn't process the information in the same way as you, we're all different, but as someone who is engaging with him as you were, it's on YOU, Jay, to either meet him where he is mentally and logically or just exit the chat. You wouldn't argue the intricacies of The Godfather trilogy with a young child would you? No! YOU have to remember who you're engaging with.

On the flip-side, Rollie I'm operating off the assumption that deductive reasoning isn't your strong suit here. But if you're a fuckin democrat shill on some fake B1 bullshit....you better understand this if you don't understand nothin' else. you WILL get found out and exposed and you WILL be dealt with accordingly. Don't believe me go peep the trans swimmer thread and see how that turned out for Czharcus
    Well if you read you would actually learn my perspective rather than continuing on with your intellectually lazy false dichotomy.
    Jay, NO!!! bad, Jay!!!! YOU ARE ASSUMING DEDUCTIVE REASONING IS PRESENT AND IF IT ISN'T THEN YOU'RE NOT MEETING YOUR OPPONENT WHERE THEY'RE AT!!!! Rollie ignore him, dear..... unless you're a in-the-closet democrat shill, in which case, you can go fuck yourself.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Who is super quiet? The last two Republican Presidents in office were equally hated by Black Americans and received less than 20% of the Black vote.

https://news.gallup.com/poll/17350/black-support-bush-gop-remains-low.aspx

https://www.forbes.com/sites/theapo...f-any-republican-in-60-years/?sh=295bdb384a09

If you look at how we vote, we are already giving the Republicans “that smoke”. Over 80% of Black Americans who have voted in the last 80 years +/- have not voted for Republicans. So your premise that Black American discontent with Democrats equals Republican support has no basis in reality. Black Americans as a whole have not supported Republicans in any significant number since the 1960’s. The more accurate analysis would be that Black Americans are shifting from single party voters to opting out of the system in its entirety.
    Excellent points and we truly have to move away from our two-party mentality and think strictly in interests. I’m B1, I want reparations, who has reparations…DeSantis or Biden? If neither do I will sit out until someone speaks to my interests.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Rollie Forbes what is the difference between this and Joy Ann Reid calling us Trump voters and Russian bots when we made it clear we weren’t falling in line with Biden? It seems to be the same exact tactic to me.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    WTF is going on here?!? Jesus I can't leave yall by yourselves for 1 damn day!!!! sheeeit!!!

ROLLIE OMFG just stop it! You're either being petty, passive aggressive and fuckin intellectually lazy or you deductive reasoning isn't your strong suit. In which case, I apologize if for yelling at you if that's the case. In the spirit of giving you the benefit of the doubt because your posts are always fire, I'll operate off of the latter and not the former. I'll try to make a simple example to explain why a logical reasoning person finds your above comment..."ridiculous". If I said I hate Honda. That's not an endorsement for another brand. I'm just expressing that Honda in particular has my disdain. If I said FUCKING HELL I hate California. I'm not endorsing another state in its place. I just hate Cali. Period. My statements are not mutually exclusive of anything. They can stand on their own by themselves. Now again in your defense, if your brain operates mutually exclusively then that's different. That's indicative of the fact that you wouldn't be able to process the information like that in which case, I concede your point.

I ALWAYS say FUCK MICHIGAN. That doesn't mean I support the Florida State Seminoles. I ALWAYS say FUCK BOSTON. That's not an endorsement for the New York Yankees. I'm hoping I'm helping this make a little bit more sense for you.

Jay, I would say that in general in most discourse, what's understood doesn't have to be explained. But I would argue that if we engage in dialogue with someone who doesn't process information using the same logical rules as ourselves, then what's understood to YOU may HAVE to be explained to someone who can't see the forest through the trees so-to-speak (no disrespect Rollie). You've worked in an IT environment, you should know full well if you don't explain every single itsy bitsy little thing to the minutest degree, they'll make their own assumptions and then code shit the wrong way and then you or the end user is mad because all that time that got wasted.

Jay, this is my whole point right here. Rollie didn't see you explicitly say "F the Republicans, too" so therefore, he either didn't make the deduction(being mentally lazy and thereby, petty) or he can't because deductive reasoning isn't his strong suit(because he doesn't process information like you do). And let me be clear, that's fine if he doesn't process the information in the same way as you, we're all different, but as someone who is engaging with him as you were, it's on YOU, Jay, to either meet him where he is mentally and logically or just exit the chat. You wouldn't argue the intricacies of The Godfather trilogy with a young child would you? No! YOU have to remember who you're engaging with.

On the flip-side, Rollie I'm operating off the assumption that deductive reasoning isn't your strong suit here. But if you're a fuckin democrat shill on some fake B1 bullshit....you better understand this if you don't understand nothin' else. you WILL get found out and exposed and you WILL be dealt with accordingly. Don't believe me go peep the trans swimmer thread and see how that turned out for Czharcus

Jay, NO!!! bad, Jay!!!! YOU ARE ASSUMING DEDUCTIVE REASONING IS PRESENT AND IF IT ISN'T THEN YOU'RE NOT MEETING YOUR OPPONENT WHERE THEY'RE AT!!!! Rollie ignore him, dear..... unless you're a in-the-closet democrat shill, in which case, you can go fuck yourself.
    That was very eloquent, and completely wrong. I understand when things are implied, but I also understand that there are reasons why people hesitate to say certain things.
    Your examples of the states and teams you mentioned are moot because there are more than 2 states and more than 2 college football teams.
    If I say that I hate Boston, you're right it doesn't mean an endorsent for the Yankees because there are a variety of choices in both the American and National Leagues.
    Jay and I were talking about a TWO party polical system. It's either D or R, jackass or elephant. There are no Orioles, Braves, or Astros that are other options. So again, repeated condemnation of only one is an endorsement of the other.
    We don't need a long diatribe, this can be summed up in only seven words: "Damn the Democrats and damn the Republicans".
    Regularly saying the first three and omitting the last four (because it's "assumed") is rather peculiar.
    Say all seven!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was very eloquent, and completely wrong. I understand when things are implied, but I also understand that there are reasons why people hesitate to say certain things.
    Your examples of the states and teams you mentioned are moot because there are more than 2 states and more than 2 college football teams.
    If I say that I hate Boston, you're right it doesn't mean an endorsent for the Yankees because there are a variety of choices in both the American and National Leagues.
    Jay and I were talking about a TWO party polical system. It's either D or R, jackass or elephant. There are no Orioles, Braves, or Astros that are other options. So again, repeated condemnation of only one is an endorsement of the other.
    We don't need a long diatribe, this can be summed up in only seven words: "Damn the Democrats and damn the Republicans".
    Regularly saying the first three and omitting the last four (because it's "assumed") is rather peculiar.
    Say all seven!
    I was not talking about a two-party system. I was talking about Black people’s reactions to a government which has two-parties, it’s an important distinction. The two-party system is not a universal law. Nothing says that we have to continuously ride the two party hamster wheel that we have been so loyal to. The other option is to withdrawal from the system if it isn’t doing anything for you which is an option under the B1 umbrella aka Tangibles or No Vote. You are the one telling us the only option is the other side and we are saying the other option is whatever is in our interest.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was not talking about a two-party system. I was talking about Black people’s reactions to a government which has two-parties, it’s an important distinction. The two-party system is not a universal law. Nothing says that we have to continuously ride the two party hamster wheel that we have been so loyal to. The other option is to withdrawal from the system if it isn’t doing anything for you which is an option under the B1 umbrella aka Tangibles or No Vote. You are the one telling us the only option is the other side and we are saying the other option is whatever is in our interest.
    I was, and I assumed you were too since you only condemned one of our two political parties.
    If you're talking about our reaction to a two party government, then I still say that it's important to condemn both parties because neither of them are in place to serve our interests.
    If you're a proponent of withdrawing from the system until we get tangibles (which is a viable option), then again, don't hesitate to give both parties our vitriol until either of them are ready to bring something to the proverbial table.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was, and I assumed you were too since you only condemned one of our two political parties.
    If you're talking about our reaction to a two party government, then I still say that it's important to condemn both parties because neither of them are in place to serve our interests.
    If you're a proponent of withdrawing from the system until we get tangibles (which is a viable option), then again, don't hesitate to give both parties our vitriol until either of them are ready to bring something to the proverbial table.
    I’m not going to say the “screw the republicans” every time I’m talking about the democrats just because you want to take things out of context. The convo could be super simple.

• Me: I don’t like the democrats.
    • You: Do you like the republicans?
    • Me: I don’t like them either.

But instead you want to assume that I like the Republicans which is flawed logic and elementary.

Like Red Velvet said…you acting like Joy Ann Reid during the Biden campaign. Any time Black people said they didn’t support Joe Biden we were accused of being Russian bots or Trump voters.

Us being fed up with the system in totality couldn’t have been an option at all. But with that said MSNBC was being disingenuous when they did it.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not going to say the “screw the republicans” every time I’m talking about the democrats just because you want to take things out of context. The convo could be super simple.

• Me: I don’t like the democrats.
    • You: Do you like the republicans?
    • Me: I don’t like them either.
    That's actually the first time that you've said that you don't like the republicans. I got what I wanted. You're right, that could've been simple.
    We can move on now.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So you thought I was a Republican supporter this whole time?
    Not necessarily. I just thought that it was funny that I'd get paragraphs instead of a simple "F them, too."
    If I don't rock with somebody, I make it known.
    I don't do assumptions.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not necessarily. I just thought that it was funny that I'd get paragraphs instead of a simple "F them, too."
    If I don't rock with somebody, I make it known.
    I don't do assumptions.
    Facepalm Smh GIF

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's the same thing I said.
    Last post I give to this because it's juvenile but other people have called you out. Respond to Sovereign and Red Velvet. They also gave you reason why your logic is flawed so you really have no reason to be facepalming.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Last post I give to this because it's juvenile but other people have called you out. Respond to Sovereign and Red Velvet. They also gave you reason why your logic is flawed so you really have no reason to be facepalming.
    Nah. That conversation was between me and you. What's said on the sideline stays on the sideline.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah. That conversation was between me and you. What's said on the sideline stays on the sideline.
    Nigga you got a direct line to me so knock it off. If you wanted a real one to one you would have hit me up. You came in here getting your Joy Ann Reid on and got called out. Now you tryna act like it was just you and I having a private discussion when you have:
    • DM to hit me up.
    • Slack to hit me up.
    • E-mail to hit me up.
    You have way too many methods to contact me directly to pretend as if this was a one on one. Niggas came in here with straight up stats on you and you running from them.

R0sanna20

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    How is the reparations fight going in the UK?
    Hi! The fight for reparations in the UK doesn't even exist!!!! However, the UK government is giving Ukranains free passports, money, homes etc. Black people here don't come together and put their heads together - and as for Black Lives matter UK- bloody useless! Black people and generations from the Windrush get pushed to one side - the government here just gives them a little service in a church just as a rememberence to Windrush, but When the government honor their war dead (Whites ) its celabrated in a big why, it's all over the TV and media. Black people are always abused and killed by police and govenment - and it's very hard to get any justice here, mostly ignored! In the lockdown, the government killed a lot black people (a lot of the elderly in their homes and care homes). Let me say this, black people are NOT safe in the UK!!! Don't ever trust the police, lawyers, government, and watch out for hospitals - they are death camps! Stay well away from NHS hospitals, they murder black people - it's no joke!

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hi! The fight for reparations in the UK doesn't even exist!!!! However, the UK government is giving Ukranains free passports, money, homes etc. Black people here don't come together and put their heads together - and as for Black Lives matter UK- bloody useless! Black people and generations from the Windrush get pushed to one side - the government here just gives them a little service in a church just as a rememberence to Windrush, but When the government honor their war dead (Whites ) its celabrated in a big why, it's all over the TV and media. Black people are always abused and killed by police and govenment - and it's very hard to get any justice here, mostly ignored! In the lockdown, the government killed a lot black people (a lot of the elderly in their homes and care homes). Let me say this, black people are NOT safe in the UK!!! Don't ever trust the police, lawyers, government, and watch out for hospitals - they are death camps! Stay well away from NHS hospitals, they murder black people - it's no joke!
    Thankfully most of your cops do not have guns.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://youtu.be/6vjUbiH4RiY

cmblankstare
    This man better call ghost busters or something, I never thought it would come to this but I believe they need to depend on everyone they previously gave money to. That being said; the Saudi's, the afghans, iraqi's, the irish they let stay over here after they migrated illegally (people think its south of the border when they think about it, but no its north and across the pond). Before World War One kicked off, I heard stories about englishwomen marrying american servicemembers in order to skirt the war. Fast Forward and Remix with black servicemembers this time, they even showed the photo of a Ukrainian women 'Dating' a black (looking male) in an article, talking about Ukrainians need love too and they didn't maintain the man's last name FYI. I'm glad Obama doesn't leave the soundstage

#HYON
    We can't get Reparations or Policies that benefits us (exclusively), but in 'their' time of need & crisis, they now want some sort of morbid comradary with us? Neh, I pass; go hit up the AAPI, LGBT & Immigrant communities. We are doing us, and doing us feels awesome ✊🏿.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Calling Obama the first black president is tantamount to calling Harris the first female VP. REJECTED 🤣🤣😅.

GedalBrew

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Dems And Repubs are just 2 wings attached to the bird of white supremacy.
    There is no need to mention your obvious enemy (Republicans), this will cause you to take your eyes off the enemy that hides in plain sight (Democrats). I think it's important to hi lite how dangerous the Dems truly are .....not just today, but HISTORICALLY..... To FBA. The Ocoee, Sweet Auburn, and most notably Greenwood were instigated and carried out by the Liberals. Now, of course, we can always chin check the Republicans to let them know we are on their tails too, but I think the Dems require our special and tailor made attention. Just saying Ahk.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is no need to mention your obvious enemy (Republicans), this will cause you to take your eyes off the enemy that hides in plain sight (Democrats). I think it's important to hi lite how dangerous the Dems truly are .....not just today, but HISTORICALLY..... To FBA. The Ocoee, Sweet Auburn, and most notably Greenwood were instigated and carried out by the Liberals. Now, of course, we can always chin check the Republicans to let them know we are on their tails too, but I think the Dems require our special and tailor made attention. Just saying Ahk.
    Spot on and well said. Democrats need this sweet chin music for pretending to be our friends for so long. Welcome to the board!

DonJon1980

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Sure we'll just break em off some of our imaginary reparation money cuz we got it like that😑. Man listen I ain't capin for no damn white supremacist batallaion having even if they aint on that shit. White folks hoard all this bread then wanna ask us to reach them some. Black peoples relationship with white folks is like a hoe being sold a dream by a pimp. All these damn empty promises made to us and we suppose to care bout openly racist and stingy mufuckaz who poison water and pretty much have offered us sand to drink now!?!?!? Then dont get me started bout how they marginalize black folks out of corporate and non corporate jobs in favor of lesser educated white folks(this shit happened to me twice btw) man if they dont gtfoh