The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Age in relationships

Maxwell

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have seen a lot of updates on mainly Facebook where young guys of at least 24 years old are getting married to 70 years plus ladies and I keep wondering why? What's their purpose of getting into such marriage arrangement? Could it be for the old ladies money? Because as far as I know, it's not love.

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
I have seen a lot of updates on mainly Facebook where young guys of at least 24 years old are getting married to 70 years plus ladies and I keep wondering why? What's their purpose of getting into such marriage arrangement? Could it be for the old ladies money? Because as far as I know, it's not love.
You are certainly not very far from the truth mate, though love might be the driving force for some of those kind of relationships, but majority are driven by money cos a 24 year old man getting married to a woman above 70 that's some what bizzare.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Age matters more for women than it does for men. Men can spread seed well into their 60s, women tend to struggle to have children after 35. I have no issue with age gaps so long as the relationships are healthy. I think that most men and women can't handle an age gap greater than 10 years though.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    You are certainly not very far from the truth mate, though love might be the driving force for some of those kind of relationships, but majority are driven by money cos a 24 year old man getting married to a woman above 70 that's some what bizzare.
    Fr. If both parties are on the same page, good luck to them. Not necessarily trying to pass judgment, but from the outside looking in, it does seem a bit odd.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    All that matters is whether the parties in the relationships are there with good intentions, if yes, then there's nothing else to worry about including their wide gap in age. Mutual respect, love and understanding is all that matters in relationship and not age.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    For legal purpopes yes, but other than that if the two parties consent I have no issues.Hell I just saw one my newsfeed that 82 year old Al Pacino has a 28 yr old gf so....
    I don't know about what other people feel but as for me, I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a lady that's more than 3 years older than me. It's never going to work for me. For the people who are very okay with it, I applaud them big time.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Fr. If both parties are on the same page, good luck to them. Not necessarily trying to pass judgment, but from the outside looking in, it does seem a bit odd.
    Yeah mate, all am saying is if you are genuinely in love then I have no problem with it , but don't do such bizarre kind of relationships because you hope to gain some monetary benefits it.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    I don't know about what other people feel but as for me, I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a lady that's more than 3 years older than me. It's never going to work for me. For the people who are very okay with it, I applaud them big time.
    Personally couldnt be involved long term with a lady thats older than me. It can work out for others, thats cool and I can applaud that.

D

Deleted member 405

I don't know about what other people feel but as for me, I wouldn't feel comfortable being in a relationship with a lady that's more than 3 years older than me. It's never going to work for me. For the people who are very okay with it, I applaud them big t

That’s wild she just waiting for him to die Anna Nicole all over.
    Right lol securing the bag

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I dont think its appropriate for a guy to be in a relationship with a lady that is above the child bearing age if they are considering having their own biological kids except they will opt for adoption or surrogacy . On the other hand I wouldn't advice a lady to go into a relationship with a guy that is over fifteen years older considering the fact that their opinions about issues and world view might vary, however its their life and choice.

Christybabe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    For legal purpopes yes, but other than that if the two parties consent I have no issues.Hell I just saw one my newsfeed that 82 year old Al Pacino has a 28 yr old gf so....
    This has being going on for ages. It is not uncommon. You find many older men marrying or befriending young girls or ladies. There are also many cases of older women doing same with young men. Everyone with their choices☺️

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This has being going on for ages. It is not uncommon. You find many older men marrying or befriending young girls or ladies. There are also many cases of older women doing same with young men. Everyone with their choices☺️
    As long as it's not preying on a minor it's all good. Back in the 70's where grown ass dudes was trying to marry 17 year old women that was too much.

PPAUL22

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    My take, age shouldn't be a major factor in a relationship. I said so because I have seen people who are older yet act like kids in relationships. I think what should matter most is love and respect from the side of the woman, then maturity in handling responsibilities from the side of the man.