The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Agent Watch

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    E

educatedman23

Do we have a list of certified agents? I'll start: here is an easy one:

- Roland Martin
    Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, LeBron James, Jay Z, Beyonce, etc. Anybody who is propped up all over that TV 50 million trillion times is an agent. In other words, if the media shoves them onto us, we cannot trust them and they are a certified agent.

Edit: Stephen A. Smith, Joy Reid, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Vicki Dillard from the New Black Media, and anybody who Black Lives Matter organization props up, etc. I would be here all night typing all the people whom I have been studying for years that are OBVIOUS SELLOUTS.

FeverPitch

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Van Jones, Oprah, Gayle King, Shonda Rhimes, Lena Waithe, Viola Davis, Ava DuVernay, Jemele Hill, Jason Whitlock, Stephen A. Smith, Roland Martin, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Lil Nas X, Billy Porter, Quality Control Entertainment, Raven Symone, Symone Sanders, Jamilah Lemieux.

E

educatedman23

Oprah Winfrey, Tyler Perry, LeBron James, Jay Z, Beyonce, etc. Anybody who is propped up all over that TV 50 million trillion times is an agent. In other words, if the media shoves them onto us, we cannot trust them and they are a certified agent.

Edit: Stephen A. Smith, Joy Reid, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Vicki Dillard from the New Black Media, and anybody who Black Lives Matter organization props up, etc. I would be here all night typing all the people whom I have been studying for years that are OBVIOUS SELLOUTS.
    Oprah Winfrey is a sellout since she portrays every negative stereotype for Black mammies imaginable. Tyler Perry is an agent since he played that ridiculous Madea character which emasculated Black men. They are allowed to have their success since their TV shows and movies always have a Black woman in it whose character makes our people look bad. LeBron James is clearly a sellout since he says what the White system wants him to. He constantly retracts his comments when they yank his chain. Jay Z and Beyonce are agents of this system since they promote a lifestyle that our people should not be heavily focused on. Beyonce came out with a song "Single Ladies" which portrayed being happy while single, but yet she was married. We all know the stats of married vs single. Jay Z has been used so many times like he was the majority owner of a big development when he was the face to get Black people in. The Brooklyn Nets is one example.

Stephen A. Smith is an agent since he doesn't have a mind of his own. He is always talking crap about Black folks, but when other groups yank his chain, he apologizes and gets back in line. Joy Reid is a sellout since she is always pushing the democratic talking points and talking down to our people. Al Sharpton got out of plenty of trouble by selling us out. He is a police informant. He can barely read a teleprompter but yet he got a $750,000 MSNBC job when that job could have gone to one of our people who is actually for us and can do the job well. Barack Obama was in th the president's office for 8 years and did nothing for us, but he did many things for the LGBTQ community and other groups while acting like he couldn't pass executive actions for us. Vicki Dillard is an agent since she changes like the wind. Instead of being pro-Black and not flip flopping, she focuses on being attention-seeking. Also, it is never good when she pulled a scam. I don't trust anybody who is into scamming. By watching her over the years, she is the kind of person who will flip flop if she is paid a meagar amount of money.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Oprah Winfrey is a sellout since she portrays every negative stereotype for Black mammies imaginable. Tyler Perry is an agent since he played that ridiculous Madea character which emasculated Black men. They are allowed to have their success since their TV shows and movies always have a Black woman in it whose character makes our people look bad. LeBron James is clearly a sellout since he says what the White system wants him to. He constantly retracts his comments when they yank his chain. Jay Z and Beyonce are agents of this system since they promote a lifestyle that our people should not be heavily focused on. Beyonce came out with a song "Single Ladies" which portrayed being happy while single, but yet she was married. We all know the stats of married vs single. Jay Z has been used so many times like he was the majority owner of a big development when he was the face to get Black people in. The Brooklyn Nets is one example.

Stephen A. Smith is an agent since he doesn't have a mind of his own. He is always talking crap about Black folks, but when other groups yank his chain, he apologizes and gets back in line. Joy Reid is a sellout since she is always pushing the democratic talking points and talking down to our people. Al Sharpton got out of plenty of trouble by selling us out. He is a police informant. He can barely read a teleprompter but yet he got a $750,000 MSNBC job when that job could have gone to one of our people who is actually for us and can do the job well. Barack Obama was in th the president's office for 8 years and did nothing for us, but he did many things for the LGBTQ community and other groups while acting like he couldn't pass executive actions for us. Vicki Dillard is an agent since she changes like the wind. Instead of being pro-Black and not flip flopping, she focuses on being attention-seeking. Also, it is never good when she pulled a scam. I don't trust anybody who is into scamming. By watching her over the years, she is the kind of person who will flip flop if she is paid a meagar amount of money.
    Anti Black, zaddy worshippers, bootlicks & buck dancers are what I've always seen in them & many more, in my opinion.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All kinds of motha effen agents in this clip.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBqoPYrkBd8
    They didn't say anything that was wrong.

Why are they agents? Because they suggested voting Republican to send a message to the Democrats.

That's the Issue with these OLLLLLLD N#GGGGAS. Y'all idea of an agent is anyone that is against Democrats. Not realizing the biggest agent are the Democratic politicians!