App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I was going down the rabbit hole with how jooish merchants gained their wealth in Newport, VA. Went to Bing AI, and of course, they didn't want to reveal any truth. After seeing this, I immediately went to the Final Call website to purchase physical copies of The Secret Relationship between Jews and Blacks. At this point, it won't be long when they try to erase and revise ALL our history from the internet.

Add a little bit of body text.jpg

D

Deleted member 1946

I was going down the rabbit hole with how jooish merchants gained their wealth in Newport, VA. Went to Bing AI, and of course, they didn't want to reveal any truth. After seeing this, I immediately went to the Final Call website to purchase physical copies of The Secret Relationship between Jews and Blacks. At this point, it won't be long when they try to erase and revise ALL our history from the internet.

View attachment 8711
But they supposedly gained their wealth by getting reparations.

John_Smauel

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Latin America
Tbh this is curiosity just a poking for our minds. Just gets us back in the ragging mood that upsets the whole day sometimes. Because I know it's weird how these people didn't even had the heart to understand the difficult and horrible things our ancestors had to go through. But man the government is coming for you 😂