Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

This was a violent attack against Alderwoman Emma Mitts by Alderman Carlos Ramirez-Rosa during a voting session on adding the end to sanctuary cities on the ballot next elections in Chicago.

This would not have occurred on my watch to our sister! The stakes are high at this point. The lines have been drawn and there's no where to go but head up. We are hammering our flag into the ground. This is a fight for our existence. Either you are in the fire or get the f**k out the kitchen!!!!

D

Deleted member 1946

This was a violent attack against Alderwoman Emma Mitts by Alderman Carlos Ramirez-Rosa during a voting session on adding the end to sanctuary cities on the ballot next elections in Chicago.

This would not have occurred on my watch to our sister! The stakes are high at this point. The lines have been drawn and there's no where to go but head up. We are hammering our flag into the ground. This is a fight for our existence. Either you are in the fire or get the f**k out the kitchen!!!!
    What will be done about this? And we will have to keep this in mind in the future in other cities.

Revolution_2
    Revolution_2
    He was forced to step down from his position. He needed to get a pumpkin head fr!

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

He’ll get what’s called coming to him.