HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A fair perspective. Why are certain people throwing a wrench in the reparations engine?

Because they know a healthy Black American community changes this entire nation. All these vultures that feed off us will lose their identity and their standing in the nation.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There has NEVER, EVER, EVER been any black organization group in America, no matter how peaceful (Civil Rights movement), no matter benign and harmless (Urban League) that hasn't been either:
    * compromised (SCLC, NAACP)
    * infiltrated (Black Panthers, NOI)
    * co opted (Black church)

None. I'd love to find one that wasn't or isn't. So, its a given that the reparations movement, B1 movement will have infiltrators, disruptors, etc.

Its a given. I'm not saying don't trust anyone...but don't trust anyone...lol. All you can do is trust actions and paperwork and not let yourself get into anything that compromises your safety or legal standing.

Do the work. Legally. And that is all you can do.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ...I don't want to sound doom and gloom. Just know this, you are in the right fight. You are doing the right thing. There is a certain critical mass where so many of us are on code that its unstoppable.

That's what happened with the Civil Rights movement. Hoover of the FBI couldn't do sh*t to stop it after a certain point. It started out as a small number of southern church folks and a few chapters of the NAACP in the deep south and in less than 10 years it included all blacks north and south, northern white liberals and it was also international. The young Brits and Europeans were firmly aghast at movie reels of blacks being attacked by dogs and fire hoses.

The government had to do business. The BLM/Floyd marches told us the same. It was in 100s of cities large and small.

This movement reaches a certain critical mass of Blacks, the same will happen.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A fair perspective. Why are certain people throwing a wrench in the reparations engine?

When one doesn’t know who they are, they speak out of pure ignorance. Any Black American or person, ignoring the Black Holocaust and can’t see the legitimacy and absolute appropriate demand for reclamation has been brainwashed and brain dead. I cancel them. I will not support or celebrate them. I will protest them publicly to spread the message.. ">#ReparationsTodaypamgrierdisgust

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Only one Im really disappointed in is wallstreet trapper. Been following that brother for awhile now. You would think he would be all for reparations seeing as how a big windfall makes it easier for us all to invest. Im tripped out by him and the Democratic party. Who doesnt want their so called constituents to have more money to spread around to them. Makes no sense to me.

One5

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There has NEVER, EVER, EVER been any black organization group in America, no matter how peaceful (Civil Rights movement), no matter benign and harmless (Urban League) that hasn't been either:
    * compromised (SCLC, NAACP)
    * infiltrated (Black Panthers, NOI)
    * co opted (Black church)

None. I'd love to find one that wasn't or isn't. So, its a given that the reparations movement, B1 movement will have infiltrators, disruptors, etc.

Its a given. I'm not saying don't trust anyone...but don't trust anyone...lol. All you can do is trust actions and paperwork and not let yourself get into anything that compromises your safety or legal standing.

Do the work. Legally. And that is all you can do.
    The civil rights movement was spearheaded by the church. Most people do not notice how absolutely neutralized they've become.