Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

All-time Favourite Anime

D

Deleted member 1475

I haven't watched much anime in recent years, but when I was a kid, DBZ was my favorite of the bunch. I tried to get into stuff like Pokemon, but it wasn't for me. DBZ felt cool at the time.

But, DBZ is mostly all I ever watched growing up. I wouldn't mind checking out other animes, but wouldn't even know where to begin.
DBZ was my first too. I got into other anime by watching the Top 10 videos on YouTube and seeing what interested me.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Mobile suit gundam movie III.
Old School, but dope.

That was part of the anime starter pack back in the day. Everybody that had an interest in the genre watched it.
That was the first "japanime" film I ever watched. I thought everything was gonna be as good as that......the only other films to get me that hype were Vampire Hunter D and The Crying Freeman joints...

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Robotech used to go ahrd back in the day, G-Force (Battle of the Planets), and there used to be some crazy stuff on channel 27 (in Dallas( when i was growing p. Some stuff I still don't know the name of, but it was krunk. THe problem was that my Big Mama had to watch her programs from 3-5 so I mostly missed them.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Robotech used to go ahrd back in the day, G-Force (Battle of the Planets), and there used to be some crazy stuff on channel 27 (in Dallas( when i was growing p. Some stuff I still don't know the name of, but it was krunk. THe problem was that my Big Mama had to watch her programs from 3-5 so I mostly missed them.
I know what you mean. My Mom was on soap operas, Merv Griffin, The Price Is Right & Phil Donohue show during that time frame.
So chores & outside until the streetlights came on & until my Dad got me my own TV. ❤️

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I haven't watched much anime in recent years, but when I was a kid, DBZ was my favorite of the bunch. I tried to get into stuff like Pokemon, but it wasn't for me. DBZ felt cool at the time.

But, DBZ is mostly all I ever watched growing up. I wouldn't mind checking out other animes, but wouldn't even know where to begin.
    I grew up watching this too. And I watched Sailor Moon as well as some other more "girly" animes. I can't remember all them but DBZ was my favorite hands down.

D

Deleted member 191

I use to love that intro, as corny as it is listening to it now. I was young and easily impressed with dancing transformations. haha

looking back though, how no one notice that was her LOL
    NOW YOU WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE BABY SIS!!!!!! YOU BETTER PUT SOME RESEPCT ON THAT THEME SONG!!!! WHAT WE NOT DOIN IN 2023 IS DISREPECTING THIS

D

Deleted member 191

NOW YOU WAIT JUST A DAMN MINUTE BABY SIS!!!!!! YOU BETTER PUT SOME RESEPCT ON THAT THEME SONG!!!! WHAT WE NOT DOIN IN 2023 IS DISREPECTING THIS
    Sapphire THIS IS A CUT IN 2023!!! STILL!!!!

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF