The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Always the Black guy

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have no issues with what people do with their own bodies, my issue is when you try to force everyone else around you to participate in your choice. A lot like them "bible thumpers" back in the 80's, aggressive Christians I'd see getting off the bus to go to school, telling people they are going to hell if they don't do what they say ect.
    I have no issue with religion, as long as you keep it to yourself and respect other peoples views and belief's. just like your sexual choice respect your choice but I wont participate in it, if I see that you are clearly a man, I'm going to address you as such. period. Don't make me change how I see and address nature because you want me to.
    I am with you on that but don't piss on my leg and tell me it's ice cream. He rapped as if he was a #StraightMale but now I learn he likes to suck dick from time to time and enjoys taking it in the ass every other Friday. #ItsTooMuch This is like that little sick freak Lil Nas X talkin bout "He is tired being gay"... Nigga what???

No, No, No we ALL got suckered to "Ol Town Road" then the lil MF comes out flamin hotter that Luther, Liversicky and little Richard.

I said it before...this should have been handled better in the 80s and if you are old enough you know why. The LGBT is like run a way nuke power plant and I saw that sick crap with a GANG of them singing "We are coming for your children"? Oh Really???

See? I can see one of those guys grooming a very straight family member totally Phucking them up to be like them. THAT is what I have a GD problem with. And you can go on can color me a MF bad guy, the gays in my kin want me dead. How's that? So get in the back of the phucking line.

BTW In Florida they just took a ENTIRE class of Kindergarteners to a gay bar. WHY??? No I can wait. It's foul acts like that that the LGBT will never have me in their Ra Ra section.

I enjoy the moniker "Mr. No Same-gender loving person Nasties" is in the house...Y'all might want to either wait outside or go in through the back where he cant see you. That is how I hear it plays out.

psyop777

Registered
    Tither
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Thanks for your reply.

I can't give white supremacy any of the consideration that you give them. In my point of view, masculine unapologetically black men do not experience this nice behavior from white people. I'm a feminine black woman who is B1, and white people show open disdain from me from the moment I walk into the room, because I don't need or WANT anything from them, and they can't deal with that.

You say you are depressed, that likely attracted white people to you. White supremacy likes confused depressed black people who think they are nice. I'm willing to bet you didn't give them much push back on anything and allowed a lot of white supremacist behaviors around you, and that's why they were "nice" to you. That's just my guess. If you were black proud and strong, they wouldn't be nice to you.

I don't think the gay agenda is about people like you, who were born gay. Not until they were able to use you, to say that black people bullied you and white people were nice to you, like you said on this thread.

But the agenda is about making homosexuality a black thing. It's about taking confused and weak black people and telling then that being gay is an option for them, and like you said, white people will be nice to you when you're gay, and black people will hate you. You are perpetuating this.

Look, every man who played me was black, every friend I had that crossed me was black, every fight I was in was with a black woman, all of my overt bullies were black.

Still everyone who ever loved me was black, my father and husband paid for my masters degree. My father protected me. My husband supports me. The men who I dated and had fun with were black. The men who told me to keep my head up were black. My parents and inlaws who help us build our families are black. Everyone who celebrated my accomplishments were black.

White people ignored me and treated me like a wild animal, because I didn't let them play games in my space. White people hate me because I don't fall for "reverse racism" rhetoric. White teachers suspended me because I made white kids feel uncomfortable with facts. White administration's tried to belittle me and my parents because I dared to be intelligent and not the quiet scared black person who allowed white kids to share their racist opinions as if they were counter arguments.

What I saw was white people loved the gay boys especially. They loved the black kids who were scared. They loved the black guys who put down black girls. They know what they are doing.

You should investigate why you would come on a platform like this and say that white people were nice to you. It's not that I'm saying you shouldn't be here, that's not my place to say that. But you have misguided anger towards people who are your reflection, and you have a passive attitude about the very people who only like you when you are weak and depressed. Try being B1, they won't be nice, I promise you that.
    Hot fire up and down this post.

Last edited:

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm tired of having who we are and who we are supposed to be defined by other groups. I don't like when men tell me how to be a woman and I don't like when white people tell me how to be black. This is white people telling us we have to not just tolerate homosexuals but participate and cosign it or else we are bigoted. That's not fair....

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm tired of having who we are and who we are supposed to be defined by other groups. I don't like when men tell me how to be a woman and I don't like when white people tell me how to be black. This is white people telling us we have to not just tolerate homosexuals but participate and cosign it or else we are bigoted. That's not fair....
    And THAT is where we as 1 unit of Black ppl need to tell both those groups to kick gravel & travel right after telling them to kiss our ass. I just don't understand this level of power this group that is only 2%-3% of the population has. They are neck and neck with the Jews with them crying foul at every little thing these days.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And THAT is where we as 1 unit of Black ppl need to tell both those groups to kick gravel & travel right after telling them to kiss our ass. I just don't understand this level of power this group that is only 2%-3% of the population has. They are neck and neck with the Jews with them crying foul at every little thing these days.
    Because white men are gay. It's white men that want to put on the wigs and go into the women's bathroom but they want you to be the face of it.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not really sure what his point is. Black people = bad, white people= good ????

It's "agent" like to me. But he may also just be hurt and still confused.
    That’s his point.

You have already pointed this out but we talk shit in Black culture. If your hair is tore up your clothes are dusty you will have a rough day wherever you are. We basically will make witty quips about WHATEVER makes you different and it’ll be funny AF.

The average Black American knows that you have to snap back at them with your own jokes, that’s our culture. But those that were not raised to understand this become reclusive and draw closer to the thing that was exploited for humor sake.

So Black kids that get clowned for anime who are not culturally attuned start thinking “Black people don’t like me but Asian people love me” and they end up intersecting with groups that DGAF about them.

When I got clowned at school I didn’t think it’s us vs them…I always knew I was Black and so I’d just snap back.

“Boss Hog be in the house watching anime and building computers all day nerd ass nigga”

Despicable Me Reaction GIF

Me: “Yes nigga I like dragon ball and I went super Saiyan on Stacy last night, we laughed at the texts you be sending…when she told you she was busy doing homework last week she lied, I had my Piccolo in her Vegeta”

Cracking Up Lol GIF

That stopped that shit dead in its tracks. I never ran to Asians to find acceptance, once I dropped that heat niggas respected TF out of my Dragon Ball love.

Others get made fun of for lifestyle choices and think it’s personal, nigga it ain’t personal, EVERYONE in Black American society gets clowned on. We even see it with African immigrants, they get called booty scratcher and use that to justify a whole lifetime of anti-Black Americaness.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That’s his point.

You have already pointed this out but we talk ish in Black culture. If your hair is tore up your clothes are dusty you will have a rough day wherever you are. We basically will make witty quips about WHATEVER makes you different and it’ll be funny AF.

The average Black American knows that you have to snap back at them with your own jokes, that’s our culture. But those that were not raised to understand this become reclusive and draw closer to the thing that was exploited for humor sake.

So Black kids that get clowned for anime who are not culturally attuned start thinking “Black people don’t like me but Asian people love me” and they end up intersecting with groups that DGAF about them.

When I got clowned at school I didn’t think it’s us vs them…I always knew I was Black and so I’d just snap back.

“Boss Hog be in the house watching anime and building computers all day nerd ass nigga”

Me: “Yes nigga I like dragon ball and I went super Saiyan on Stacy last night, we laughed at the texts you be sending…when she told you she was busy doing homework last week she lied, I had my Piccolo in her Vegeta”

Cracking Up Lol GIF

That stopped that ish dead in its tracks. I never ran to Asians to find acceptance, once I dropped that heat niggas respected TF out of my Dragon Ball love.

Others get made fun of for lifestyle choices and think it’s personal, nigga it ain’t personal, EVERYONE in Black American society gets clowned on. We even see it with African immigrants, they get called booty scratcher and use that to justify a whole lifetime of anti-Black Americaness.
    No shame there. I still watch Mighty Mouse and Deputy Dog, I got the entire series of both. Still watch the Flintstones from time to time. Just found a old DVD with Kidd Video Cartoons written on it and I forgot what it is about...clearly the 80s.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No shame there. I still watch Mighty Mouse and Deputy Dog, I got the entire series of both. Still watch the Flintstones from time to time. Just found a old DVD with Kidd Video Cartoons written on it and I forgot what it is about...clearly the 80s.
    I don't think the point is to not have shame. The point is that if you in a Black American circle we will play the dozens and you just gotta be ready. You could be in a group of niggas that watch Mighty Mouse and you watch Tom and Jerry and they gonna get at you for that. It's out culture and nothing personal.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, I'd like to understand what happened to you, if you're willing to share.
    I have shared what led to my depression. Summarized, I was believing in my false thoughts.

As far as my homosexuality, in The Law of One, Ra says homosexuals generally show up in clusters of human beings. I assume it's just something nature does as part of its "balancing act."

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have shared what led to my depression. Summarized, I was believing in my false thoughts.

As far as my homosexuality, in The Law of One, Ra says homosexuals generally show up in clusters of human beings. I assume it's just something nature does as part of its "balancing act."
    I think it could be even simpler than that. Homosexuality is just an outcome that can arise from the complex system of creating a baby. There may be some type of chemical composition in the body that if it swings one way it creates homosexuality. Homosexuality is only special because people demonize it but it is seen all type of different species on Planet Earth. Is Ra making bonobos homosexual? Doubtful.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    @Czharcus you did say that though. You should take your L instead of trying to make a mystical explanation as to why you came on a Black site to say Blacks = meanies and Whites = nice. Did the same commercial that led me here lead you here? Just asking.
    I did say my black peers were largely unwelcoming (as generally is the case for misfits growing up) and (random) white people I did not grow up with were nice to me (as all people generally are when you meet them in passing). I said these things in the context of an general recounting of the formative years of my history. I said it to illustrate how childhood could color a person's adulthood.

I can understand how one could believe the point of saying that was solely to paint Blacks as mean and whites as nice, it is a common white supremacist trope, but that was not my intention.

My intention was to foster compassion between black LGBT and black straights through understanding, but I did not watch my words close enough. I wholeheartedly accept that "L".

I was led here by a commercial.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I can understand how one could believe the point of saying that was solely to paint Blacks as mean and whites as nice, it is a common white supremacist trope, but that was not my intention.
    Ok, so you say that it wasn’t your intention but then say:

My intention was to foster compassion between black LGBT and black straights through understanding, but I did not watch my words close enough. I wholeheartedly accept that "L".
    If you didn’t think Blacks = Mean, Whites = Nice then why do you think you need to foster compassion between Black LGBT and Black Straight people? Literally no one is coming at you for being LGBT, people are coming at you for what we perceive as you putting your LGBT status BEFORE your Blackness.

When we go against the gay agenda, we are not against @Czarcus, we are against the media making Lil Nas X the face of our Men. We are against naked Black men dancing in a prison shower and the only White man in the video is masculine and with a a woman.

That’s what we are against, you are willingly tossing yourself into the crosshairs and I think that’s because you see yourself as Gay first, Black second so you don’t see things the same was the B1.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't feel you are describing oppression.
    All right.
    And I really don't know why you say the suffering goes both ways. The self inflicted wound is not the other side of wounding someone else. The other side of oppression would be you becoming the oppressed. It's just not a fair comparison.
    I say it because it's true. You cannot inflict pain without being in pain or inflicting pain on yourself. I guess you could call it a rule of the universe. You can observe this in the simplest of things and extrapolate to a larger scale, it's all the same. There is always balance. The suffering does not always look the same and that always apparent or visible, but it is always there and always real. From school shootings to low birth and high suicide rates to the opioid epidemic to the increasing wealth gap, etc. It's all connected, not just metaphysically but the connections are traceable, tangibly.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it could be even simpler than that. Homosexuality is just an outcome that can arise from the complex system of creating a baby. There may be some type of chemical composition in the body that if it swings one way it creates homosexuality. Homosexuality is only special because people demonize it but it is seen all type of different species on Planet Earth. Is Ra making bonobos homosexual? Doubtful.
    Agreed. I was just speaking on "the thing behind the thing". While nature may be randomized, it is not random. Everything that is here, that is happening is supposed to be because it balances something else.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    f you didn’t think Blacks = Mean, Whites = Nice then why do you think you need to foster compassion between Black LGBT and Black Straight people? Literally no one is coming at you for being LGBT, people are coming at you for what we perceive as you putting your LGBT status BEFORE your Blackness.
    I'm attempting to foster compassion because looks can be deceiving. An LGBT black person could be perceived as putting their LGBT status before their blackness off of a misunderstanding. I just believe it would benefit us to have compassion for each other because it is possible that we are merely misunderstanding each other.
    When we go against the gay agenda, we are not against @Czarcus, we are against the media making Lil Nas X the face of our Men. We are against naked Black men dancing in a prison shower and the only White man in the video is masculine and with a a woman.
    I understand there is nuance here, but every person is not going to see the nuance so I believe it would be beneficial to employ compassion.

In the case of LNX, not wanting him to be the face of black men and not wanting him to have the success he is having because of who he is, is not an easy thing to separate. How do you say, I want you to be as successful as you can be in the entertainment business without anyone seeing you or without you being you so much?

I understand being against naked black men dancing in prison and having the only white man, masculine and heterosexual but these people are just being who they are. LNX is expressing himself as how people do when they have been suppressed (or suppressed themselves due to culture or whatever) for most of their lives. It's the same with anybody. Many female rappers are hypersexual as well for the same reason. Female sexuality is suppressed in society under the guise of respectability. It is frowned upon for a female to be as sexual as a male, it is frowned upon for a homosexual to express his sexuality freely in public so when individuals get the chance to express themselves without bindings, they do it. It's natural. If those things were not suppressed in the 1st place, these flamboyancy's would generally not occur because there would not be no bottled up energy that needs to express itself.
    That’s what we are against, you are willingly tossing yourself into the crosshairs and I think that’s because you see yourself as Gay first, Black second so you don’t see things the same was the B1.
    I accept your opinion.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is white people telling us we have to not just tolerate homosexuals but participate and cosign it or else we are bigoted.
    I agree.

At the same time, the universe brings painful things into our awareness so that we may heal our perceptions of them. Homosexuality is a part of you in that it is a part of the universe and you are the universe. You're not in it, you are it. Everything here is inextricably linked to and dependent on everything else here so really there is only One thing here. ANYTHING here that you do not accept is akin to not accepting 1 of your fingers. If you did not accept 1 of your fingers as a part of you, you'd likely damage or neglect it in some way. That would be painful. That pain is the universe directing your attention to a piece of you that is not being loved and/or you're attempting to disown.

I say that to say the reason homosexuality is such a burden is precisely because you do not want to tolerate or cosign it. You're attempting to disown 1 of your fingers. In the truest sense, white people (as separate from the whole) are not trying to force it on you, the universe is (you are).

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    That’s his point.

You have already pointed this out but we talk ish in Black culture. If your hair is tore up your clothes are dusty you will have a rough day wherever you are. We basically will make witty quips about WHATEVER makes you different and it’ll be funny AF.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

That stopped that ish dead in its tracks. I never ran to Asians to find acceptance, once I dropped that heat niggas respected TF out of my Dragon Ball love.

Yes you said what I was trying to say.

Black kids said that I sounded like a white girl. And you know what, until I was 10,I didn't have any black friends, so I probably did speak like a country white girl. I laughed at the way they spoke and we'd become friends or maybe not, but it didn't hurt me too much and it definitely didn't send me to the arms of other groups. I knew who I was.

You are so right about some Africans. They honestly will use "African booty scratcher" and go to college crying and moaning about black Americans. I don't even entertain those conversations. Really, I clown them even harder for saying dumb stuff like that. Grow up.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Girl they are telling us that we need to get with bisexual men. They if we do not, we are bigots. I've been telling black men especially about white people. When you get with a white girl, they introduce this booty love thing. I know white women, I grew up with them. They have told me about the time their white husband made out with a guy or had butt sex with some guy. They're very strange people.

My attractive black male gym friend met a white girl at the gym and he was telling me that he was scared to get with her, even though she was obviously sexually interested in him. He said he didn't trust white people. But he fell for the white women are sexy game and went to her house. Turns out she had a husband and he wanted to give my friend oral sex 😆 🤣. It was a trap. She got him to the house because her husband wanted him. He says he said no and left. But I still gave him the side eye because he got himself into that situation.

White men and white women are the same person. They are sexually deviant and will go beyond anything we can imagine as normal folk.

I really think that pornography plays a large part in this too. All men are negatively affected by porn, but my concern is how black men are affected. It's a serious problem and leads to a lot of confusion 😕

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is difficult for me to take in. I do not see black men this way. 😕
    There were kinks where there are clear cracks in his Armor now. It's like we are losing Hip Hop to the sissies.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Girl they are telling us that we need to get with bisexual men. They if we do not, we are bigots. I've been telling black men especially about white people. When you get with a white girl, they introduce this booty love thing. I know white women, I grew up with them. They have told me about the time their white husband made out with a guy or had butt sex with some guy. They're very strange people.

My attractive black male gym friend met a white girl at the gym and he was telling me that he was scared to get with her, even though she was obviously sexually interested in him. He said he didn't trust white people. But he fell for the white women are sexy game and went to her house. Turns out she had a husband and he wanted to give my friend oral sex 😆 🤣. It was a trap. She got him to the house because her husband wanted him. He says he said no and left. But I still gave him the side eye because he got himself into that situation.

White men and white women are the same person. They are sexually deviant and will go beyond anything we can imagine as normal folk.

I really think that pornography plays a large part in this too. All men are negatively affected by porn, but my concern is how black men are affected. It's a serious problem and leads to a lot of confusion 😕
    The Pinkertons (Both male and female) are to NEVER be trusted. The #SmallHats and the #LGBT clearly run the entire Democratic party, pure demonic both these groups are. Either we get on code or continue being ignored, killed and sent to prison.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Disgust GIF

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The Pinkertons (Both male and female) are to NEVER be trusted. The #SmallHats and the #LGBT clearly run the entire Democratic party, pure demonic both these groups are. Either we get on code or continue being ignored, killed and sent to prison.
    It's so obvious to me. It hurts me what others can't see what we can see so clearly

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes you said what I was trying to say.

Black kids said that I sounded like a white girl. And you know what, until I was 10,I didn't have any black friends, so I probably did speak like a country white girl. I laughed at the way they spoke and we'd become friends or maybe not, but it didn't hurt me too much and it definitely didn't send me to the arms of other groups. I knew who I was.

You are so right about some Africans. They honestly will use "African booty scratcher" and go to college crying and moaning about black Americans. I don't even entertain those conversations. Really, I clown them even harder for saying dumb stuff like that. Grow up.
    Yeah I get on their head when they try to use childhood jokes to justify an adulthood of cooning.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    there is no camaraderie between straight Blacks and LGBT Blacks. In your formative years, you're just trying to dodge attacks from your straight black peers because you are different.
    There is no camaraderie with straight blacks and niggas that came to school in Payless shoes either. @Boss Hog came wit the definitive post and saying that er’body got it so why are you special? Did you not see that them same niggas that was crackin jokes was crackin on er’body?

Trust that the average Black person doesn’t care that you like niggas trust. Children can be cruel and you grew up around Black children so the cruel children around you was Black and you internalized that shit as if just Black kids are cruel and that’s why you fall into the laps of the white LGBT so easily.

You so mad at the niggas that called you gay that you side with the niggas that told you that you can’t get married, you can’t vote, you can’t drink in this water fountain, you can’t enter this club, etc.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Children can be cruel and you grew up around Black children so the cruel children around you was Black and you internalized that ish as if just Black kids are cruel and that’s why you fall into the laps of the white LGBT so easily.
    I see you understand what I was saying. This is exactly it. But I told you about my past, I did not say anything about ME today.
    There is no camaraderie with straight blacks and niggas that came to school in Payless shoes either. @Boss Hog came wit the definitive post and saying that er’body got it so why are you special? Did you not see that them same niggas that was crackin jokes was crackin on er’body?
    You are maybe the 4th or 5th person to attempt to invalidate my experience by seemingly countering it with an opposing experience. Why? Why is there this need to tell me, that didn't happen to other people who went through similar things? It's like the "Irish were slaves too, but they aren't (poor, demanding reparations, etc.)" argument. I'm merely highlighting a different experience.
    Trust that the average Black person doesn’t care that you like niggas trust.
    On some level, that is true, but there is an unconscious level play.
    You so mad at the niggas that called you gay that you side with the niggas that told you that you can’t get married, you can’t vote, you can’t drink in this water fountain, you can’t enter this club, etc.
    This is why I say that.

You're at least the 2nd person to tell me that I am mad or angry. I have not said anything about how I feel today. I've not given any inclinations to my current mindset outside of wanting to foster understanding between black straights and black LGBT. Why are people literally telling me that I am angry at black people for sharing my past experience? Do you want me to be angry? Are you saying what you wanted to say to someone else? I don't get it. Why am I angry for wanting mutual understanding?

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are maybe the 4th or 5th person to attempt to invalidate my experience by seemingly countering it with an opposing experience. Why? Why is there this need to tell me, that didn't happen to other people who went through similar things? It's like the "Irish were slaves too, but they aren't (poor, demanding reparations, etc.)" argument. I'm merely highlighting a different experience.
    You on here telling us straights that we don’t get along with LGBT and we telling you that all of us were teased for different reasons as it’s part of the culture. You out yo’ self in this box when you said black people tease me and white people don’t..when snapping is an everyday occurrence. You said going into the barbershop was tough because you were gay but going in the barbershop is uncomfortable for EVERYBODY if anything about you is different. If you go into a barbershop with off brand shoes, dirty clothes, etc you will get snapped on it just is what it is. But I’m saying you tryna make it look like Black people are against gay people and I don’t agree.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

They can kiss my ass girl I would never put up with some switch hitting bastard especially if he's a bottom.

Blackness is Coming said:

He is lucky that didn't turn into Get Out. sanaalathanlaugh

He said he didnt trust White people but let his penis lead him right into their dominion. They saw something in your boy that made them want to recruit him.

Blackness is Coming said:

I had to learn this the hard way. I used to think that all women were the same but when I read about Susan B Anthony's racist ass the game changed.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You on here telling us straights that we don’t get along with LGBT and we telling you that all of us were teased for different reasons as it’s part of the culture. You out yo’ self in this box when you said black people tease me and white people don’t..when snapping is an everyday occurrence. You said going into the barbershop was tough because you were gay but going in the barbershop is uncomfortable for EVERYBODY if anything about you is different. If you go into a barbershop with off brand shoes, dirty clothes, etc you will get snapped on it just is what it is. But I’m saying you tryna make it look like Black people are against gay people and I don’t agree.
    @Czharcus don't think we tryna beat up on you bud we like you and you're apart of our community we are just talking.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You on here telling us straights that we don’t get along with LGBT and we telling you that all of us were teased for different reasons as it’s part of the culture.
    If that is what you believe was my point, you're proving it. Why are you countering my experience? I do not see a reason anyone has to counter anyone else's experience.
    You out yo’ self in this box when you said black people tease me and white people don’t..when snapping is an everyday occurrence. You said going into the barbershop was tough because you were gay but going in the barbershop is uncomfortable for EVERYBODY if anything about you is different. If you go into a barbershop with off brand shoes, dirty clothes, etc you will get snapped on it just is what it is.
    #Alllivesmatter is basically your response. Why? What does anyone else's experience have to do with mine?
    But I’m saying you tryna make it look like Black people are against gay people and I don’t agree
    I'm making it look like that by sharing my past experience? So you're saying, as an individual who is different from the majority, the way my young mind interpreted my experience doesn't matter because the majority did not interpret a similar experience the same way and merely expressing this minority interpretation makes it look like black people are against gay people.

When black LGBT say things like black straights are like white people to black LGBT, it is a correlation to structure and not content. Content would be slavery, Jim Crow, mass incarceration, etc. The content cannot be compared. The structure, as you demonstrate, is exactly the same: the experience of the minority does not matter and expressing it is like an unfair attack on the majority.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If that is what you believe was my point, you're proving it. Why are you countering my experience? I do not see a reason anyone has to counter anyone else's experience.

#Alllivesmatter is basically your response. Why? What does anyone else's experience have to do with mine?

I'm making it look like that by sharing my past experience? So you're saying, as an individual who is different from the majority, the way my young mind interpreted my experience doesn't matter because the majority did not interpret a similar experience the same way and merely expressing this minority interpretation makes it look like black people are against gay people.

When black LGBT say things like black straights are like white people to black LGBT, it is a correlation to structure and not content. Content would be slavery, Jim Crow, mass incarceration, etc. The content cannot be compared. The structure, as you demonstrate, is exactly the same: the experience of the minority does not matter and expressing it is like an unfair attack on the majority.
    I’m not questioning your experience I know your experience was real and valid I’m questioning your conclusion that “Black Heterosexuals do not get along with Black Homosexuals”.

Why do I disagree with your conclusion? BECAUSE everyone in school was teased if they were different because snapping is a part of our culture. Sometimes it may hurt your feelings, sometimes it may be hurtful but it is what it is.

Let's take it a step further and agree that your treatment was malicious and those kids hated you for being gay. What gives you the right to then take that experience and apply it to all of us?

Why do we have to accept your anecdotes but then you have the right to reject ours?

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not questioning your experience I know your experience was real and valid I’m questioning your conclusion that “Black Heterosexuals do not get along with Black Homosexuals”.

Why do I disagree with your conclusion? BECAUSE everyone in school was teased if they were different because snapping is a part of our culture. Sometimes it may hurt your feelings, sometimes it may be hurtful but it is what it is.

Let's take it a step further and agree that your treatment was malicious and those kids hated you for being gay. What gives you the right to then take that experience and apply it to all of us?

Why do we have to accept your anecdotes but then you have the right to reject ours?
    I can see how you may have thought it was, but that's not my conclusion. I have not really offered 1 other than fighting the gay agenda (on at least some fronts) is too messy. But, I'm not applying anything to anyone. I'm sharing my story so if anyone encounters a black LGBT that appears to be LGBT 1st, they might understand it's not necessarily malicious or when a black straight comes for LNX and get "you are a homophobe" from black LGBT, you'd have a better understanding of why.

Very likely, a black LGBT encounters what appears to them as homophobia BEFORE they encounter what appears to them as racism. My aunt casually told me I would be cleansed of sinful things like homosexuality (before she knew I was) when I was getting baptized as a preteen. How many black straights' family members told them baptism would cleanse them of the sin of being black? It would have been a relief to have a LNX back in my day. Surely, you could understand why.

We experience some of the same things, but we grow up in different worlds. Not only can change your Payless shoes, the entire world isn't seemingly telling you you are an incorrect human being for wearing them.

SnakeyG

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    We have to go at each other’s necks at this point. If you’re Black without a Black Agenda we need you out of the picture.

That's not beneficial nor helpful in the long haul.

Cause a black man's agenda with money is different from one who has none

same from a brother who's in IT, differs from one who works in the trade.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's not beneficial nor helpful in the long haul.

Cause a black man's agenda with money is different from one who has none

From a Micro perspective you are correct but from a Macro perspective they all should have the same agenda which is "the code". If a Black person can get pulled over by police, shot and killed, and have the murders go unpunished, that impacts the person with money, the brotha in IT, the plumber, and etc. If we are being economically attacked and our community is being displaced that impacts all of the personas you listed. Anyone who is trying to stop us from having our freedom, they need to be out of the paint.

What's not beneficial nor helpful is having people in our mix that are willing to sabotage our efforts for crumbs from the dominant society.

SnakeyG

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    From a Micro perspective you are correct but from a Macro perspective they all should have the same agenda which is "the code". If a Black person can get pulled over by police, shot and killed, and have the murders go unpunished, that impacts the person with money, the brotha in IT, the plumber, and etc. If we are being economically attacked and our community is being displaced that impacts all of the personas you listed. Anyone who is trying to stop us from having our freedom, they need to be out of the paint.

What's not beneficial nor helpful is having people in our mix that are willing to sabotage our efforts for crumbs from the dominant society.

And how do you suggest we go about doing that?

Are we being literal or figuratively?

And who do you feel now is sabotaging our efforts?

I'm just saying brother, we've been at this reconstruction for self for over 100+ years, and us throwing dabs at one another while our ship sinks, isn't beneficial if it's over minor grievances

black poor vs black middle/working class vs black well off

black straights vs black gays

black democrats vs black republicans

black men vs black women

who does this benefit at the end of the day? we know what needs to be done

our folk don't need more animosity and ostracization

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And how do you suggest we go about doing that?

Are we being literal or figuratively?

And who do you feel now is sabotaging our efforts?

I'm just saying brother, we've been at this reconstruction for self for over 100+ years, and us throwing dabs at one another while our ship sinks, isn't beneficial if it's over minor grievances

black poor vs black middle/working class vs black well off

black straights vs black gays

black democrats vs black republicans

black men vs black women

who does this benefit at the end of the day? we know what needs to be done

our folk don't need more animosity and ostracization

You know why? Because a lot of people have had the mind state of:

a black man's agenda with money is different from one who has none

What we have been seeing is a new tone being set where we have a collective agenda despite religion, profession, etc and we need to advocate for it at all times. Every Black person is not being looked at as a brother/sister anymore, a Black Republican talking about CRT, lifting ourselves by our bootstraps, and caping for Whites is no longer looked at as one of us. They are looked at as collaborators and called out, same with foreign people who come here and work against us. It's a change of pace a much need shift in mind state.

The body has a virus in it and we can't have a healthy unified body with agents in it trying to destroy the whole. Unity with a virus means the whole body is going to fall.

SnakeyG

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    You know why? Because a lot of people have had the mind state of:

What we have been seeing is a new tone being set where we have a collective agenda despite religion, profession, etc and we need to advocate for it at all times. Every Black person is not being looked at as a brother/sister anymore, a Black Republican talking about CRT, lifting ourselves by our bootstraps, and caping for Whites is no longer looked at as one of us. They are looked at as collaborators and called out, same with foreign people who come here and work against us. It's a change of pace a much need shift in mind state.

The body has a virus in it and we can't have a healthy unified body with agents in it trying to destroy the whole. Unity with a virus means the whole body is going to fall.

But brother that's been the case for generations at this point..it's not new.

and I don't think those type of black folk represent all black folk who vote republican, just like all the blue check blavity blacks don't represent folk who vote democrat

they just have the microphone

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But brother that's been the case for generations at this point..it's not new.

and I don't think those type of black folk represent all black folk who vote republican, just like all the blue check blavity blacks don't represent folk who vote democrat

they just have the microphone
    That's fine.

Things are changing so people can get with it or not.

Czharcus

Truth-Detector
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not only can change your Payless shoes, the entire world isn't seemingly telling you you are an incorrect human being for wearing them.
    I don't mean to compare or belittle experiences. I only mean to show, with humans, there's always more than is immediately recognizable.