Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A couple living in Texas, Marlon and LaShonda Moore, scammed other Black American people out of millions starting in the summer of 2020 using an illegal pyramid scheme. They created a circle (BINT: blessings in no time) to recruit Black people throughout the country to invest their money (even stimulus money) into the organization. Investors sent thousands of dollars expecting to receive more money back. It eventually caught on to them that they became victims of fraud when receiving no returns. The Moores did not send people refunds as requested. The couple continued to lie and scam. Has anyone one on here heard about this ? I’m just finding out. Prosper Couple Accused of Scamming Thousands Appears in Court

Here is the pyramid scheme chart on the website with an explanation. Blessings in No Time: A blessing – or a pyramid scheme?
    I am spooked out because I was almost caught in one of these and actually set up a powerpoint to illustrate it. It’s still in my Google drive. How it goes is new recruiters start in the fire position. When they invest money, they move to next position. Then the person puts in more money moving up to the earth and finally water. I became hooked under pro blackness. Good thing I didn’t send any money for this. Black people need to stop preying on their own for money.

What pisses me off is the Texas couple scammed a people who are at the bottom in economics and are literal targets of anti-black racism. I hope and pray that the Moores get punished for their evil doings. The victims deserve justice including winning their lawsuits and being repaid.
    “All skin folk ain’t kin folk.”- Zora Neale Hurston

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    A couple living in Texas, Marlon and LaShonda Moore, scammed other Black American people out of millions starting in the summer of 2020 using an illegal pyramid scheme. They created a circle (BINT: blessings in no time) to recruit Black people throughout the country to invest their money (even stimulus money) into the organization. Investors sent thousands of dollars expecting to receive more money back. It eventually caught on to them that they became victims of fraud when receiving no returns. The Moores did not send people refunds as requested. The couple continued to lie and scam. Has anyone one on here heard about this ? I’m just finding out. Prosper Couple Accused of Scamming Thousands Appears in Court

Here is the pyramid scheme chart on the website with an explanation. Blessings in No Time: A blessing – or a pyramid scheme?
    I am spooked out because I was almost caught in one of these and actually set up a powerpoint to illustrate it. It’s still in my Google drive. How it goes is new recruiters start in the fire position. When they invest money, they move to next position. Then the person puts in more money moving up to the earth and finally water. I became hooked under pro blackness. Good thing I didn’t send any money for this. Black people need to stop preying on their own for money.

What pisses me off is the Texas couple scammed a people who are at the bottom in economics and are literal targets of anti-black racism. I hope and pray that the Moores get punished for their evil doings. The victims deserve justice including winning their lawsuits and being repaid.
    Sorry that happened to you thank for sharing the information! ✊🏿

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I’ve been meaning to watch the documentary on them. Ima watch it today. Sounds like a rendition of the airplane game where you go from like passenger, crew, to copilot and when you hit captain you get paid out.

This is what happens when you don’t question people. I bet the naysayers were called haters and jealous.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

I’ve been meaning to watch the documentary on them. Ima watch it today. Sounds like a rendition of the airplane game where you go from like passenger, crew, to copilot and when you hit captain you get paid out.

This is what happens when you don’t question people. I bet the naysayers were called haters and jealous.
    Good point. These niggas followed a grifter based on hope and dreams. If you thought logically you’d be like how the hell are you turning my 1400 into an 11k payout?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good point. These niggas followed a grifter based on hope and dreams. If you thought logically you’d be like how the hell are you turning my 1400 into an 11k payout?
    Same mistake so many people fall for. Bernie Madoff wouldn’t have made billions if people did their due dilligence.