The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

American Sperm Banks Have A Shortage Of Black Sperm Donors

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you ever look at the requirements at Sperm Banks a lot of it is arbitrary stuff. For instance, many won’t let you donate if you don’t have a college degree. You also are required to make in many instances a one year commitment. There’s so many stipulations at these sperm banks that they can easily disqualify Black men and make it look like it’s the paperwork and not what we know it to be.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you ever look at the requirements at Sperm Banks a lot of it is arbitrary stuff. For instance, many won’t let you donate if you don’t have a college degree. You also are required to make in many instances a one year commitment. There’s so many stipulations at these sperm banks that they can easily disqualify Black men and make it look like it’s the paperwork and not what we know it to be.
    That's messed up. A college degree to donate. It's like to believe it's a money/advertising thing, but I may be wrong on that

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's messed up. A college degree to donate. It's like to believe it's a money/advertising thing, but I may be wrong on that
    It’s an elitist thing. They are treating the academic achievement as a signifier of intelligence. Like college educated sperm produces more intelligent children.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    It’s an elitist thing. They are treating the academic achievement as a signifier of intelligence. Like college educated sperm produces more intelligent children.
    They can kiss my black a** good bye because I wouldn't be interested in donating my sperms even if I meet all their crazy requirements.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shortage of Black sperm donors yet an abundance of abortion clinics.
    How grim and deliberate.
    More brothers should donate sperm. While we're at it, we also need more Black organ, marrow, and blood donors.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And Melanin & increasing our population.
    Increasing our population is a huge reason why we should donate. Reports keep coming out that Gen Zers aren't having sex (they're too busy on Instagram & Twitter), so we need to take every step to ensure the survival of our race.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I get that some women need this but why are so many opting for sperm over having a relationship? This is just hurting everyone. I don't get it. Like you want to raise a baby alone? That is some of the hardest shit no one ever talks about. Men are needed to make a family whole.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I get that some women need this but why are so many opting for sperm over having a relationship? This is just hurting everyone. I don't get it. Like you want to raise a baby alone? That is some of the hardest shit no one ever talks about. Men are needed to make a family whole.
    Besides the increases in lesbians, lesbian relationship, partners with erectile dysfunction, and infertile partners, I also think there is a possible increase of women seeking out sperm only so that they don't have to deal with the potential emotional baggage, soul ties, and drama that come from having failed relationships with male partners.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    why are so many opting for sperm over having a relationship?
    I've never met you, but I'd bet you can instantly name at least 10-15 women who claim that they don't need a man.
    Way back in the day, the devil told Black women that they could be both father and mother to their babies. Shea butter social media & Thot rappers are still telling Black women the same lie decades later.
    Those women who didn't need a man in their 20's still have biological clocks, and once they hit their mid/late-30's, it's sometimes easier to go to a fertility clinic than to have to deal with a man's baggage.
    Or, like other posters have said...lesbians.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've never met you, but I'd bet you can instantly name at least 10-15 women who claim that they don't need a man.
    Way back in the day, the devil told Black women that they could be both father and mother to their babies. Shea butter social media & Thot rappers are still telling Black women the same lie decades later.
    Those women who didn't need a man in their 20's still have biological clocks, and once they hit their mid/late-30's, it's sometimes easier to go to a fertility clinic than to have to deal with a man's baggage.
    And then too many of the male rappers and new age R&B singers are too busy bragging about going raw in thots, b1tches, and hoes then going ghost as well as fantasizing about dysfunction and dysfunctional ass relationships. Like that new DVSN song "If I Get Caught." When was the last time you heard a rapper or contemporary R&B singer (of any gender) make a positive or uplifting song about getting married and having a healthy, stable relationship that doesn't degrade the other partner and their needs?

This seems to be the closest to positive I can find, but I don't even this partner in this video is a Black woman:

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Meanwhile, I notice that the only time these sellout rappers want to happily provide for their women and children is when their baby mama or wife is white, exotical, or non-Black. The closest they'll accept to Black is a racially ambiguous Black biracial person.

Lil Yachty Wants To Voluntarily Pay His Baby Mama $100,000 a month In Child Support

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh, right. I get the lesbian thing. That makes sense but still, the rest of it don't. Like the lies fed to black women for the last however many decades has been proven time and time again to be damaging. Why would you carry the attitude of "I don't need no man!" and wonder why you are never happy?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Besides the increases in lesbians, lesbian relationship, partners with erectile dysfunction, and infertile partners, I also think there is a possible increase of women seeking out sperm only so that they don't have to deal with the potential emotional baggage, soul ties, and drama that come from having failed relationships with male partners.
    Fair but this is what happens when you don't take care of yourself and date losers. There are real men out there but so long as a lot of black women disrespect themselves, our men will continue to just live gang-banger lifestyles and treat women like objects. Women need to change or nothing will. This is why I hate feminism. It tells women they can be like men. Where has that gotten us?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Oh, right. I get the lesbian thing. That makes sense but still, the rest of it don't. Like the lies fed to black women for the last however many decades has been proven time and time again to be damaging. Why would you carry the attitude of "I don't need no man!" and wonder why you are never happy?
    I don't know any female auto repair mechanics, home repair, etc. Eventually, a man will be needed, regardless of what you say, think or feel.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know any female auto repair mechanics, home repair, etc. Eventually, a man will be needed, regardless of what you say, think or feel.
    So true and we shouldn't lie to ourselves about this. We both have our roles in society and neither role is better than the other.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fair but this is what happens when you don't take care of yourself and date losers. There are real men out there but so long as a lot of black women disrespect themselves, our men will continue to just live gang-banger lifestyles and treat women like objects. Women need to change or nothing will. This is why I hate feminism. It tells women they can be like men. Where has that gotten us?
    I think both sexes collectively will have to want it bad enough and need to work together to change rather than one or the other.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

My brother faced this challenge when he wanted to donate. They made strict rules that limit the chances of Blacks donating at these sperm banks. They know what to do, if all they stand for is fairness.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My brother faced this challenge when he wanted to donate. They made strict rules that limit the chances of Blacks donating at these sperm banks. They know what to do, if all they stand for is fairness.
    It’s like the litmus tests they instituted before people could vote. It would be a problem that was made specifically to turn Black people away but obscure enough to maintain plausible deniability.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is so true. Man plus woman.
    A family and a home is not a family and a home without a man to lead. Maybe I am just being "old fashioned" but men play a HUGE role in raising children, especially little girls. People often talk about the importance of it with boys but the father sets an example for the men the little girl will date when she is older and the standards she will hold for herself.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Shortage of Black sperm donors yet an abundance of abortion clinics.
    How grim and deliberate.
    They know exactly what they are doing. It's just like what's going on now with some of them crazy white ladies with their obsession with black breed or something. It's totally craziness out there.

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh what the heck does "one year commitment" and a "college education" mean?? Bruuuh that alone would make me not want to donate also 🤦🏿‍♂️ this sounds like trying to convince a dude to marry you by getting prego by en before you meet

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bruh what the heck does "one year commitment" and a "college education" mean?? Bruuuh that alone would make me not want to donate also 🤦🏿‍♂️ this sounds like trying to convince a dude to marry you by getting prego by en before you meet
    It’s like the litmus tests we had to take before voting. They put up arbitrary requirements that they knew we wouldn’t meet to block us.

B1Honeybadger

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s like the litmus tests we had to take before voting. They put up arbitrary requirements that they knew we wouldn’t meet to block us.
    This is incredibly strange as most people I assume aren't donor's and don't want random kids running around we don't know about. Why block the donor's with stuff like that

E

educatedman23

A family and a home is not a family and a home without a man to lead. Maybe I am just being "old fashioned" but men play a HUGE role in raising children, especially little girls. People often talk about the importance of it with boys but the father sets an example for the men the little girl will date when she is older and the standards she will hold for herself.
    Absolutely. When in doubt, she will look for somebody like her father.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep. And they would say "that's too bad."
    Yup. They play games like that. They’re smart, if they want to exclude Blacks they won’t say “no Blacks” they’ll say:

“In order to donate Sperm you must name all the main characters in Seinfeld and then recite the opening theme to Friends”

90% of us would fail and they will say “we have this test to determine the memory capabilities of potential speed donors. We used popular American media programs that everyone would be aware of”.

Knowing that they picked Seinfeld and Friends because we don’t watch it as a group.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It’s like the litmus tests they instituted before people could vote. It would be a problem that was made specifically to turn Black people away but obscure enough to maintain plausible deniability.
    They also do the same when we are trying to get housing, employment, benefits, and such.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup. They play games like that. They’re smart, if they want to exclude Blacks they won’t say “no Blacks” they’ll say:

“In order to donate Sperm you must name all the main characters in Seinfeld and then recite the opening theme to Friends”

90% of us would fail and they will say “we have this test to determine the memory capabilities of potential speed donors. We used popular American media programs that everyone would be aware of”.

Knowing that they picked Seinfeld and Friends because we don’t watch it as a group.
    I see they want some coon or white-washed sperm to sing "I'll be there for yoouuuuuu" as it makes its way to the egg.

E

educatedman23

Of course. Common sense should kick in as to what their intentions are.