The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Angel Reese, Caitlin Clark, Double Standards, White Racism

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
So much going on here. Caitlin Clark, University of Iowa, arguably the best college player in the country. White girl with Black game. Women's NCAA championship getting numbers higher than the NBA. Iowa got an all white team, so all of a sudden women's basketball, Iowa and Clark are the best thing sine sliced white bread. Caitlin Clark does the John Cena, you can't see me to one team, white people call it swag.

She did it to the black South Carolina team and I think Louisville, can't recall. Anyway,l Angel Reese, sista, black girl magic, LSU star, does it to her in the finals and she's all kinds of 'f*cking idiot', classless. 🏆LSU’s Angel Reese on giving Caitlin Clark a taste of her own medicine 🏀 | #shorts | NYP Sports

Jill Biden showing her racism also invites losing Iowa team to the White House. The same Jill Biden who was reportedly totally against Kamala Harris for VP.

This is good. We need to get reminded that white fragility, white supremacy is a 24/7, 365 day a year, no days off, system.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    So much going on here. Caitlin Clark, University of Iowa, arguably the best college player in the country. White girl with Black game. Women's NCAA championship getting numbers higher than the NBA. Iowa got an all white team, so all of a sudden women's basketball, Iowa and Clark are the best thing sine sliced white bread. Caitlin Clark does the John Cena, you can't see me to one team, white people call it swag.

She did it to the black South Carolina team and I think Louisville, can't recall. Anyway,l Angel Reese, sista, black girl magic, LSU star, does it to her in the finals and she's all kinds of 'f*cking idiot', classless. 🏆LSU’s Angel Reese on giving Caitlin Clark a taste of her own medicine 🏀 | #shorts | NYP Sports

Jill Biden showing her racism also invites losing Iowa team to the White House. The same Jill Biden who was reportedly totally against Kamala Harris for VP.

This is good. We need to get reminded that white fragility, white supremacy is a 24/7, 365 day a year, no days off, system.
    In the words of Jason Black, THIS IS GOOD!!! I agree 100%.... we, as Foundational Black Americans, need to be reminded about the fact that white supremacy doesn't like to take L's at the hands of the very people their Hell-bent on keeping subjugated and oppressed.

Coming Soon

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was disappointed that Reese said she was going to the white house after all of this nonsense. But, I guess I shouldn't have expected different. She was shouting out the Obamas who did NOTHING for Black people and spoke against Reparations for Black people (Barack did anyway). But, she's young. Hopefully, she'll learn one day. I'll have to send some #TBA and #pbt and #Seti her way to help her become enlightened as she grows older.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Angel made her point and started a much needed conversation. I'm sure advisors explained to Jill Biden how stupid and racist she sounded.
    The Bidens are going to be kissing her ass. Plus she has to consider the whole team as well. She can't speak for the team not to go. My guess is the White House got word to her they were sorry and please come. She still a rida. She's been all on my feed lately.

Coming Soon

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My opinion ... this is an "old" conversation that everyone already knows about and doesn't want to have (at least on the white supremacist side because Black people talk about it ALL the time). I don't see this as a "much needed conversation" for that reason. I agree with her for calling out the racism of the white media and of Jill Biden and those like her. My point is ... if I am Reese, and I say I'm not going for the reasons I said I wasn't going to go to the white house ... I'm going to stick to what I said and not go. She didn't tell the team what THEY should do. She said what SHE was not going to do. The team can do whatever they want just like SHE can do whatever SHE wants. In my opinion, Reese would be making a bigger statement by NOT going because SHE is the star of that team and everyone is looking at HER. By backtracking on what she said she WASN'T going to do, it makes her look weak and giving in to white criticism who don't like her, don't like Black people like her, and don't want her to succeed anyway. She seems to have caved to the criticism of white media and I'm sure the whites behind the scenes had a talk with her and convinced her to go. They probably showed her how Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf and Craig Hodges were "white-balled" to convince her to cave. And I don't believe the white house apologized for anything. White supremacy doesn't apologize for being racist. At least I've never heard of any apology for all the decades I've been on this earth. My opinion. #B1