Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anime - What are you into?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I grew up watching DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, and other sorts of animes. I still enjoy it today. While I don't like it as much as DBZ, I am still following Dragon Ball Super. Recently got into buying the mangas and I am really enjoying it. Always felt like this series was one of my favorites so I love meeting new people who enjoy it as well.

Are you into anime? If so, what are you into?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Ive only watched DBZ and DBGT…I could never get into any other anime. I think it’s the type of animation t\sty;e they use where everything is still but the mouth moves.
Yeah some of it doesn't translate well in the dubs. Did you enjoy GT? I know a lot of people who bash it. I thought it was enjoyable. I mean SS4 is probably my favorite transformation, even today. DBZ is still better overall but I can't understand the hate with GT. Maybe that is just me though.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah some of it doesn't translate well in the dubs. Did you enjoy GT? I know a lot of people who bash it. I thought it was enjoyable. I mean SS4 is probably my favorite transformation, even today. DBZ is still better overall but I can't understand the hate with GT. Maybe that is just me though.
    I like SS4 and Gogeta…don’t really care for the story much.