Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The man is autistic. He had zero charisma at all and you NEED that to gain traction. Or you need to go into hiding and have a team of people help you rig the election...

I just want someone to get in there and dismantle everything at this point. Get rid of the feds, the IRS, ect. and tell everyone that wants to fund bombing other nations that if they want to do it, they need to take their asses over there too. I am just done with it all man. We all been gaslit for far too long. This system been busted for decades and only getting worse.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The man is autistic. He had zero charisma at all and you NEED that to gain traction. Or you need to go into hiding and have a team of people help you rig the election...

I just want someone to get in there and dismantle everything at this point. Get rid of the feds, the IRS, ect. and tell everyone that wants to fund bombing other nations that if they want to do it, they need to take their asses over there too. I am just done with it all man. We all been gaslit for far too long. This system been busted for decades and only getting worse.
    I think we'll have a better chance with the dismantle with an independent candidate that knows what's up at the same token, I'm always reminded of that Yellow Pain song (I can't help the advert, the song is a true Edutainment gem:) ...

"Wanna hear it, hear it go"