Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Another Twitter Account Permanently Suspended!!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Got you up out the paint. What did you say?

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Got you up out the paint. What did you say?

Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin
    I went after some white supremacists. I was on my way out anyway. They give you three strikes. A 12 hour ,7 day ,then permanently suspended. I was about to delete my account anyway.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I went after some white supremacists. I was on my way out anyway. They give you three strikes. A 12 hour ,7 day ,then permanently suspended. I was about to delete my account anyway.
    I’m sure they let you make another. There should be an IP ban by now.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nah, I'm good. I've gone as far as I want to go with Twitter. Elon Musk is going to be the owner and that will mean more targeting of us. That would permanently get rid of people but they don't want to permanently get rid of people. They want people that got banned to come back and start over again. I really don't need a social media account because I'm not trying to be famous or a gossip columnist. I rather be off the grid.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn five accounts?! After one I wouldn't even bother joining again. Twitter is a joke when it comes to suspending accounts, they won't go after the accounts that spread racism and go after accounts that shouldn't be banned. Even Facebook is bad, though I think it's worse than Twitter.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn five accounts?! After one I wouldn't even bother joining again. Twitter is a joke when it comes to suspending accounts, they won't go after the accounts that spread racism and go after accounts that shouldn't be banned. Even Facebook is bad, though I think it's worse than
    Damn five accounts?! After one I wouldn't even bother joining again. Twitter is a joke when it comes to suspending accounts, they won't go after the accounts that spread racism and go after accounts that shouldn't be banned. Even Facebook is bad, though I think it's worse than Twitter.
    I know right. I'm pretty much done with these centralized social sites. I haven't been on FB for six years. I dumped Twitter a month a go and now Twitter.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got banned like 3 or 4 times and we’re herrre now so you see what I did about it.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA

Keep speaking the truth! I don't care how those white supremacists feel, but as long as I am online over there, I will always let them know how senseless their attitudes are.