The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Answer Your Door And Get Called The N-Word

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The first martial art I learned was boxing... I had 2 uncles that boxed and they taught me... after that, I started Wing Chun after I saw Enter The Dragon when I was 6... been teaching since I was 22... I just turned 51... and the rest is history...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The first martial art I learned was boxing... I had 2 uncles that boxed and they taught me... after that, I started Wing Chun after I saw Enter The Dragon when I was 6... been teaching since I was 22... I just turned 51... and the rest is history...
    Which do you prefer? How practical do you think Wing Chun is in MMA?

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Which do you prefer? How practical do you think Wing Chun is in MMA?

To answer your first question, Wing Chun is my preferred system but I also know that it has its limitations... that's why I studied other systems in order to "correct" those limitations... to answer your second question, I honestly think it can be useful in MMA... Anderson Silva used elements of Wing Chun in most of his MMA matches...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To answer your first question, Wing Chun is my preferred system but I also know that it has its limitations... that's why I studied other systems in order to "correct" those limitations... to answer your second question, I honestly think it can be useful in MMA... Anderson Silva used elements of Wing Chun in most of his MMA matches...
    Great answer man I know you’re a real one for that.

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Can't believe someone can be so chill after saying that. Gotta give the homeowner props for being so chill, I would have said something back to him. I think the reason he didn't say much back, was because of the Ring camera, he knew he got the guy clear as day saying it. Maybe it's time we all get one of those Ring doorbells with a camera.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    They've been disparaging us ever since they first set eyes on us eons ago so why do we continue to be reactionary when they play their childish games. I hate and despise them just as much and enjoy not giving them the gratification of feeling upset or offended -it takes the sting out of it for them. Just roll your eyes at them or exchange a dismissive derisory grin because they'll never change because of deep seated resentment borne out of jealousy so why get agitated when they are the ones with the psychosis.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Aww, so polite too. snoopdisappointment

Yeah he “accidentally” slipped up and said it. You don’t just accidentally be racist, smh. I give props to the homeowner, I wouldn’t have been as chill.
    I believe it was an accident, but he was probably thinking of the word before he said it, which is probably how it came out. Either way, he was thinking racist thoughts, it just so happened he blurted it out. I wouldn't doubt many white people think this way when seeing us. Instead of saying racist shit, they think of it. This time, he was thinking out loud. In turn revealing his true nature.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Yeah he “accidentally” slipped up and said it. You don’t just accidentally be racist, smh. I give props to the homeowner, I wouldn’t have been as chill.
    One thing that I have discovered in the past few years is that it's like racism now runs in their blood. They can't help because it's not now part of them and most of them don't see anything wrong with what they are doing.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    One thing that I have discovered in the past few years is that it's like racism now runs in their blood. They can't help because it's not now part of them and most of them don't see anything wrong with what they are doing.

I watched a clip of a Black woman joining a white dude to mock Black men and that is damn stupid. I understand that these white supremacists now behave like they own the space. Anyone that approaches my door with such words, I will ensure he doesn't leave the place in one piece.