Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anyone Else Here Watch Dragon Ball Z?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched it as a kid and still watch it now and then but I had not watched DBS. I saw a few episodes but never completed it cause I heard mixed feelings about it. People saying it is more for kids now. I don't know if it is worth the watch now. I know they had a few movies come out as well and the series is due back this year but I don't know if I wanna invest time in it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Goku Black saga & the Tournament of Power are the only things worth watching in DBS.
    That is good to know. I did hear a lot of good things about Goku Black. Like the story being very intune with OG DBZ but I heard mixed stuff about the ToP. Some people said it was mostly filler. I'll probably eventually give it a watch. Did you watch any of the newer movies that came out in the last few years?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Me and hubby watched Dragon Ball Z first in 2011 and then Dragon Ball GT… nostalgic! My father then told us about Dragon Ball. Still haven’t completed Dragon Ball. I gotta get back to it.
    Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I watched it as a kid and still watch it now and then but I had not watched DBS. I saw a few episodes but never completed it cause I heard mixed feelings about it. People saying it is more for kids now. I don't know if it is worth the watch now. I know they had a few movies come out as well and the series is due back this year but I don't know if I wanna invest time in it.
    Wow! I heard the same thing! At least the mixed feelings part about DBS. I’m enjoying reliving DBZ though and am on the Majin Buu Arc now. I love how the transition from Dragon Ball to Dragon Ball Z became more serious and adult like with coming of age vibes😀

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I stopped watching a LONG time ago. Didn't like waiting 10 episodes for them to power up before a fight, plus another 20 for them to finish fighting. (These numbers may or may not be exaggerated... lol)
    Sorry I took long to respond as I received zero notifications and had trouble logging in.. but yeah it can get frustrating waiting that many episodes for a fight lol