Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Anyone getting Street Fighter 6?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1INU3FOJsTw

I only played a few titles in the franchise. My main fighting game has always been Mortal Kombat but I won't lie, this game looks pretty fire.

The animation they used in it, it feels like a comic book style. I might have to get this one.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    SF6 looks great, but I don't know abot this one. If Capcom charges real money to unlock the whole roster like they did in part 5, then this is a hard pass.
    just like with all capcom games you wait till the last version or the ultra version

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    just like with all capcom games you wait till the last version or the ultra version
    Unless it's a sports game, I usually wait for an ultra version, tbh. Not to sound like a cheapskate but most of my games come from the 4 for $20 bin at Gamestop.

ajlamothe

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I only played a few titles in the franchise. My main fighting game has always been Mortal Kombat but I won't lie, this game looks pretty fire.

The animation they used in it, it feels like a comic book style. I might have to get this one.
    Yes, I'm getting Street Fighter 6. I've been playing Street Fighter since the first one.

GACishere

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It is crazy to see some names that have been part of the franchise since day one but also to see some new characters with their own uniqueness. Is Juri meant to be a cat girl?
    I don't think so because she has a similar design Street fighter 4 the game she first came from
    Juri Street Fighter GIF - Juri Street Fighter Sf4 - Discover ...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    20 minutes of Ken gameplay. Capcom put so much swag into this SF it looks tight.

View: https://youtu.be/NuPt2JHpp5c

I would like to see a flowchart of the differences between the Shotos. Last one I really got into was SF4 and I like how they differentiated Ken and Ryu.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    20 minutes of Ken gameplay. Capcom put so much swag into this SF it looks tight.

View: https://youtu.be/NuPt2JHpp5c

I would like to see a flowchart of the differences between the Shotos. Last one I really got into was SF4 and I like how they differentiated Ken and Ryu.
    Ken's character design is so cool and well detailed from the way I see it and his fighting combo's are very impactful. I like it, and it looks like he's going to be my first choice player.