Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

anyone p.c. gaming on here?

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I play on PC but not as much as I used to. I am looking to downsize since I migrated back to Xbox. I mainly only play single player games on PC now. What sort of stuff you play on PC?
Star Trek Online, Planetside 2, The whole Warhammer40k Dawn of War series including the mods, Alien Fireteam Elite, Elite Dangerous, Destiny 2 and Mech Warrior Online

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Star Trek Online, Planetside 2, The whole Warhammer40k Dawn of War series including the mods, Alien Fireteam Elite, Elite Dangerous, Destiny 2 and Mech Warrior Online
    This isn't anything I play. I haven't even heard of some of those. I guess I am more into casual gaming than anything that takes strategy. I just like something I can pick up and play.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    whats that about?

"Explore and reshape distant worlds! Astroneer is set during the 25th century Intergalactic Age of Discovery, where Astroneers explore the frontiers of outer space, risking their lives in harsh environments to unearth rare discoveries and unlock the mysteries of the universe.

In this space sandbox adventure, players can work together to build custom bases above or below ground, create vehicles to explore a vast solar system, and use terrain to create anything they can imagine."

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    yeah, shit was hittin. and wipeout. i actually collect wipeout shit t shirts and hats, i really get into the futuristic logos and other stuff on that game.
    Bro Wipeout was my joint! I even got Wipeout 2048 which was a nice edition. Playing it in VR was such a fun experience.