The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Apparently, I had Covid...

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In the beginning of May I got sick out of the blue, it felt like the flu, but I had no idea how I could've gotten sick. I don't go into stores, I don't have people over my house that didn't test negative and the only person I could've gotten the virus from, is my wife.
    Although she's vaccinated (I'm not) she's the one who gave it to me. She went and checked to see if she's ever carried the virus through a blood test, and boom! She has the antibodies, which means she's had it.
    I remember when she started coughing (end of April) she thought it was her allergies, but she really didn't get to sick. She believes the vaccine helped. I don't think so, I remember Jay checking on me because he didn't see me on the board for almost a week. I thought I just had the flu, turns out it was covid.
    Lasted 5 days on the 6th, I felt perfectly fine.

Wear them masks, I feel I got lucky being able to withstand this shit, my stepfather wasn't so lucky.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In the beginning of May I got sick out of the blue, it felt like the flu, but I had no idea how I could've gotten sick. I don't go into stores, I don't have people over my house that didn't test negative and the only person I could've gotten the virus from, is my wife.
    Although she's vaccinated (I'm not) she's the one who gave it to me. She went and checked to see if she's ever carried the virus through a blood test, and boom! She has the antibodies, which means she's had it.
    I remember when she started coughing (end of April) she thought it was her allergies, but she really didn't get to sick. She believes the vaccine helped. I don't think so, I remember Jay checking on me because he didn't see me on the board for almost a week. I thought I just had the flu, turns out it was covid.

Wear them masks, I feel I got lucky being able to withstand this shit, my stepfather wasn't so lucky.
    Yeah man you was down bad you disappeared from the internet. I’m glad you’re back on the up and up.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Glad you got through it. Keep your immune system boosted. I eat lots of fruits, veggies & drink 9.5ph Alkaline water every other day, Spring water daily.
    I'll be 65 soon & haven't caught it at all. You're right about the mask. We don't know what those chem trails consist of. I also come right in, shower change clothes & wash what I wore outside.
    I keep our place disinfected with Lysol spray & wipes. Clean our dishes, cups, pots & utensils with Bleach & antibacterial soap. I've always been on this.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I'm glad you are alright though, a lot of people aren't taking the pandemic seriously anymore and thinks it all gone and they are free to walk around the streets without them masks on. Please y'all should take your health seriously and this is also a big reminder to my self as well, wear your mask even if you are going to the club or to visit a family member to keep yourself safe, your family and every one else around you.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa

Wear them masks, I feel I got lucky being able to withstand this shit, my stepfather wasn't so lucky

The world is moving fast sometimes some of the news come out real fast and go without even sharing them but here is the thing I thought everyone knew the news around the globe.

If you are not vaccinated and surround yourself with people who are vaccinated you get (sick) vaccinated people are producing SPIKE PROTEIN in their bodies and pass it out through their lungs and breath out through their nose or mouth and in their stool(hence why Chinese are testing samples from the anus),urine,sweat and any bodily fluid detoxing may help in a short run but remember your are close proximity to your wife so you know what I mean.

And the other thing is once you take the jab there is no turning back its a revolving door without an end.

The cure is there but prohibited and you can remove the poison vaccine in your body(detoxing) and again prohibited.

Just being curious why did she vaccinated and yet you didn't and why did she take that decision of taking the so called 'vaccine' and the reason I'm asking is that they are several warnings about this 'vaccine' out there and its hard to even ignore them.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Some of my folks never took it seriously till one of them caught the damn virus and we all had a reality check that COVID was real. He was lucky enough to have responded quick to treatment and ever since then, he never goes out without his mask and also avoid crowded places like plague.

PS. I'm sorry to hear about your stepfather.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Get some vitamin D on your bones. It helps the immune system.

Most people I know who got vaccinated and boosted got the flu. I looked into the studies and it does protect you and boost your immune response to the virus but it only lasts 6 weeks to 3 months in younger adults. After that, it actually can tank your immune system for a while which increases your odds of getting it. This is why I wish more people waited until more information came out about the shots. I work in a clinic and I know of a few doctors who never got any of them as well as some nurses. They just took time off when they were mandated for health care workers. I had to get the first round to continue working.

Just keep using your mask, washing your hands, and eating healthy foods.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I always tell my friends that if they know that it's not possible for them not to deal with crowd, they should never joke with their masks and ensure to observe all the COVID preventive measures. This shit have killed a lot of people who took it for granted and it's not stopping there. We all need to be very careful.

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    COVID 19 is real, people are having the infection and are getting ill. I just feel that people are tired of the restrictions and how their social lifes have been affected. Government and big pharmaceuticals have not made things better with blonders in vacination and lock down policies. It seemed that the restrictions were mostly for the ordinary citizens while the wealthy and the politicians were busy having parties, sailing on there yachts and camping at there private islands.