Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Apple or Android?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been an Android user since it launched, my preferred brand for electronics( phones, tablets etc.) is Samsung
    what are you rockin'?
    Apple gang or don’t bang. My collection:

• iPhone 12
    • iPad Pro 11.9”
    • MacBook Pro
    • AirPods Pro

I haven’t defragged a computer since 2009 hallelujah. Oh and I don’t have to worry about fragmentation either.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    I have an Apple for my personal and Android for my work. There are pros and cons to both to be honest. My Galaxy S9 feels closer to an actual desktop-class experience, I do not feel handcuffed and limited like I do with iOS devices. However, it lacks the refinement of my iOS, Apple seems to think through workflows and UX much more than Samsung/Google and it makes for a much premium experience. It may at times be rather annoying when you cannot download a simple MP3 and play it in the music app but the way things just work with minimal config/troubleshooting is what I like the most. It’s not trying to be your desktop, it’s a mobile device and when you see it as such, it works.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been an Android user since it launched, my preferred brand for electronics( phones, tablets etc.) is Samsung
    what are you rockin'?
    Androids are nerd phone dude sbe talking about putting custom roms and its like bruh it’s a phone

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Androids are nerd phone dude sbe talking about putting custom roms and its like bruh it’s a phone
    lmao.. nerd phones. That's the beauty of android, can customize every and anything. Apple, everything on everyone's is the same...like cookie cutters.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    lmao.. nerd phones. That's the beauty of android, can customize every and anything. Apple, everything on everyone's is the same...like cookie cutters.
    That may be so but iphones don't crash, run laggy and hard to hack. Plus apple wont help Flawed Enforcement crack locked phones. We are VERY happy with our "cookie cutters". laughingblackguy

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That may be so but iphones don't crash, run laggy and hard to hack. Plus apple wont help Flawed Enforcement crack locked phones. We are VERY happy with our "cookie cutters". laughingblackguy
    Android is the OS, which can be run on just about any phone, Apple can only run on Apple. I've been with Samsung phones for the last 7 years, never had a crash, never laggy.
    Apple is over priced for what it is and is nothing more than a brand, like LV or Gucci, your paying for the name.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    the Numbers don't lie... Android Dominates in Phone OS's, we all can't be wrong...

Attachments

android.JPG

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    the Numbers don't lie... Android Dominates in Phone OS's, we all can't be wrong...
    Ios cost is what many shun about apple. But my grandfather always said "You have to pay to play". Maybe I would be a Droid main stay if I didn't have a ipod, that music box alone had me sold on apple. But to each his own...Im not dumpin on y'all.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well that’s kind of disingenuous because my grandma’s life line phone runs Android. When you compare iPhone or iPad sales to their competitors then you see who the market really wants.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ios cost is what many shun about apple. But my grandfather always said "You have to pay to play". Maybe I would be a Droid main stay if I didn't have a ipod, that music box alone had me sold on apple. But to each his own...Im not dumpin on y'all.
    exactly, to each his own. I just like the freedom of being able to do whatever I want to my phone. With apple you're stuck with an apple phone, android is on any phone you want. LG, Samsung, Motorola, Huawei, HTC, Google pixel ect. you get the idea.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    exactly, to each his own. I just like the freedom of being able to do whatever I want to my phone. With apple you're stuck with an apple phone, android is on any phone you want. LG, Samsung, Motorola, Huawei, HTC, Google pixel ect. you get the idea.
    I FULLY overstand what you are saying Brother. Now there is this new phone out called the Clear Phone and it promises to have that same hacker proof bio tech. I might get that as a 2nd standby, it looks promising and it runs Androids latest upgrade.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let these dudes know can't even download an MP3 but want to talk about having the superior device.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let these dudes know can't even download an MP3 but want to talk about having the superior device.
    We download MP3's & MP4's just fine. That hollow statement shows you never worked with it. No worries...we have learned hacks around what you are talking about.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I use Apple Music so it’s nothing for me.
    I just don't like the sudden price hikes for music, they have slowed that madness down but that what was silly to me. Going up on single song prices...They were raising their price like the post office.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just don't like the sudden price hikes for music, they have slowed that madness down but that what was silly to me. Going up on single song prices...They were raising their price like the post office.
    I dont use iTunes so I wouldn't know but I bet it had to do with a record industry price hike on the backend.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I dont use iTunes so I wouldn't know but I bet it had to do with a record industry price hike on the backend.
    My girl turned me on to Spotify a few years ago and I have NOT been on iTunes buying since. Streaming what I want to listen to is Boo Koo better.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My girl turned me on to Spotify a few years ago and I have NOT been on iTunes buying since. Streaming what I want to listen to is Boo Koo better.
    I use Apple Music and feel exactly the same. The only thing I hate is tracks disappear at random. So tracks I really like I still buy on iTunes.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I use Apple Music and feel exactly the same. The only thing I hate is tracks disappear at random. So tracks I really like I still buy on iTunes.
    Fam? That really gets on my nerves when they just up and take something off I really liked. My only serious problem with apple as a company is there are too many jobs in China that should be here and I am not talking just in Mexico.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fam? That really gets on my nerves when they just up and take something off I really liked. My only serious problem with apple as a company is there are too many jobs in China that should be here and I am not talking just in Mexico.
    Yeah but that's a hard problem to escape. Globalization created that monster.

bomb

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    what are you rockin'?
    My very first phone was a Nokia, back when it was still running the legendary Symbian OS! But since they fell flat, it switched to Android and i have been a loyal Androdian specifically the Samsung Galaxy Note series. 10+ years strong now! Am currently rockin' Galaxy Note 10+ seriously eyeing the Note 20 Ultra. Sadly, it's too damn expensive!

Travis

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    what are you rockin'?
    I am an Apple fan boy! My favorite brand of phones are iPhones. I have used Apple products for years. I really like the ease of use and the reliability of the products. I know, many say that it is not value for money today! But i am just addicted to it. It just has good vibes i guess :-)

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My very first phone was a Nokia, back when it was still running the legendary Symbian OS! But since they fell flat, it switched to Android and i have been a loyal Androdian specifically the Samsung Galaxy Note series. 10+ years strong now! Am currently rockin' Galaxy Note 10+ seriously eyeing the Note 20 Ultra. Sadly, it's too damn expensive!

Those Nokia phones were so sturdy and well built. That snake game on them was so addictive.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Apple all day!! I go way back, that’s 3rd gen and 8th lol/old phones
    apple gang or don’t bang

snoop dogg GIF

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I have an Apple for my personal and Android for my work. There are pros and cons to both to be honest. My Galaxy S9 feels closer to an actual desktop-class experience, I do not feel handcuffed and limited like I do with iOS devices. However, it lacks the refinement of my iOS, Apple seems to think through workflows and UX much more than Samsung/Google and it makes for a much premium experience. It may at times be rather annoying when you cannot download a simple MP3 and play it in the music app but the way things just work with minimal config/troubleshooting is what I like the most. It’s not trying to be your desktop, it’s a mobile device and when you see it as such, it works.
    Dex mode. You and I operate in this light, the same way.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Android. Most of the stuff they tout as special about I-phone, android users have had those features for years.
    I-Phone is like Nike. It is just a brand name. Other than that not much special!
    Yeah android will have it but the fit and finish would be wack. It’s like saying a Corolla and and S Class are the same because they are both cars.

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The only apple things I own are two old iPods. The older ones, they were built solid. Both mine still function though one only functions when it is plugged in. I have to replace the battery. Never been into iPhones or MacBooks.
    My iPod classic 256 still pushing to this day but forever locked in 2010 when iTunes died

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah android will have it but the fit and finish would be wack. It’s like saying a Corolla and and S Class are the same because they are both cars

Yeah android will have it but the fit and finish would be wack. It’s like saying a Corolla and and S Class are the same because they are both cars.
    Well that's not what I was thinking. Lol. I was more thinking about the technology aspect. Like I-phone got face recognition and everyone was making a big deal. Android had that technology years before on lots of their flagship phones. Same is true with finger print readers.

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Well that's not what I was thinking. Lol. I was more thinking about the technology aspect. Like I-phone got face recognition and everyone was making a big deal. Android had that technology years before on lots of their flagship phones. Same is true with finger print readers.
    Android innovates, Apple emulates.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have always used Android phones and products. Idk what I'm missing in Apple products because I have never used them. That said, I won't rule out having or using Apple products in the future especially if and when I can afford to keep having to buy the damn things every year a new model comes out.

R'Gos Rho

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I have always used Android phones and products. Idk what I'm missing in Apple products because I have never used them. That said, I won't rule out having or using Apple products in the future especially if and when I can afford to keep having to buy the damn things every year a new model comes out.
    Device longevity, timed exclusives, ease of use UI and social statement