The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Appropriate Children's Cartoons

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I have been visting with my grandkids for the past two weeks and I'm extremely disturbed at all the LGBTQ subliminal messaging snd symbolism in the cartoons. My grandkids are 9,8, and 5.

One cartoon they've been watching is modeled after the cult and the Phonecians, the child sacrificing race that engaged in pedophilia. I'm disturbed because I know so many parents just allow their kids to watch animation alone with absolutely no knowledge of the occult and perversion woven into the shows.

Ion know how y'all do this child rearing today so hands off. I clearly understand now why kids are so screwed up. LGBTQ and the occult is openly being shown to our kids daily, and parents support it. If you have kids or grandkids, you should sit down and watch everything they watch.

Look for the lgbtq symbolism and language.

Watch the nonbinary character pushing.

Pay attention to the characters with anatomical parts bulging and how they interact with other characters.

Look for the occult symbols.

I am outdone. Really outdone. The overt perversion and occult symbolism is too much. How do you handle this, especially if you're a grandparent with little power to monitor and control tv consumption?

Last edited:

pikadadon

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It's all an effort to reduce the birthrate.

It's not just the cartoons you have to worry about but the schools as well. Lots of kindergarten and elementary school teachers are far-left liberals. Don't be surprise when they try to get your son to wear a dress and confuse your kids.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Nigggggggga no way you for real?
yup. Hanging up in the window..... I'm not for the rainbow flag, but I can see how its acepted....but the pan sexual one????? they basically telling the wolrd I like to have sex and will do so with anything and everything. some old lady too hahaha

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    yup. Hanging up in the window..... I'm not for the rainbow flag, but I can see how its acepted....but the pan sexual one????? they basically telling the wolrd I like to have sex and will do so with anything and everything. some old lady too hahaha
    Facts and it’s totally irrelevant in the context of kids. I don’t see how it can be considered anything OTHER than grooming.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hosea 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
    The more I live the more I see the book is true. We have a front row seat to the end times.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The rainbow flags snd the unicorns are subliminal messaging everywhere even on childrens clothes. You're hard pressed not to find pink or yellow shirts with unicorns or rainbow unicorns on them.

These people are definitely blurring the lines for our children which is why by middle school our kids are confused, experimenting, and having discussions with their peers about orientation and that nonbinary shit.

These people hate nature. They are demonic. Most folks have no clue People picked up this mess from Baphomet, a transexual demonic spirit. Look up Baphomet and his origins. You'll see why this place is cursed and why we must be vigilante of our children. Taking the out of the public school system is the only way. Joe Biden IS the President of homosexuals. A lot of folks are calling him Mr. 666. I'm questioning him and Obama myself these days.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts and it’s totally irrelevant in the context of kids. I don’t see how it can be considered anything OTHER than grooming.
    That is the goal and they want Black boys. If you study the history of the Romans, the Greeks, and even the Egyptians, warriors and homosexuality whent hand in hand. In Sodom, gangs of men would rape men in the streets openly. They raped children. Everyone was homosexual. They sacrificed children. They engaged in beastiality. These demonjc practices have been kept and carried on through numerous civilizations and they've all fallen. They end game is pedophilia because they want to have sex with sacrifice our children.

Look at them installing that devil statue in Detroit. Look at photos of the demonic transexual pagan god Baphomet. It has breast and a penis. These white folks are cursed practicing the occult and they are cursing our children. Black folks can sit around like fools and believe it's not true. THEY KNOW IT'S TRUE because they write, rewrite, hide and erase their history.

They taught us to be dumb so we can't find it. We believe everything they say and won't do our own research. These people are openly practicing satanism,witch craft and the occult via symbolism, signs, and codes. It's everywhere but because we don't know shit about witchcraft and hate history, their practices are nowhere because we don't have the knowledge to recognize the occult when it's in our faces and living un our roofs.

The colors of the season are Blue and Purple. Those are the colors of the Phonecians, a wicked, evil, child sacrificing, sexually perverted pagan god worshipping civilization. They also created the alphabet. Get it the alphabets LGBTQ?

This country is modeled after a number civilizations and empires. Most empires openly practiced the occult. Some of the richest people in the world, and all the richest families of the world are a part of secret societies which openly worship pagan gods and the occult/witchcraft which is why it's all throughout our society.

Gotta get to studying the occult to understand what's happening today. And if they believe and practice the occult that means (to mean) they must know there is a God in Heaven, there is a hell, and there are angels and demons. If not, then why would they be working so hard to convert Black people and Black nations to homosexuality and atheism? These alphabet folks hate Christians and no other religious group, and we Black folks never stop to ask why.

If they confuse us, they can use us and get our children. The sons are the end game. That's why they hate masculine men.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    also, I just saw they put a transexual character on rice kirspy treats box.
    Kellogs is encouraging kids to choose their pronouns and is coming up with an lgbtq themed cereal. This is true. They are discussing the end result in 4chan is how I interpret it. This is how you get there.👇🏾

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This gay shit is getting ridiculous. At this point my daughter only watches black kid cartoons on YouTube. For little girls they have Gracie's corner and for boys Jools tv. Also paying for children programming like gifted and lit is great as well. I don't trust the dominant society with my child's entertainment and learning at all.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That was a hoax from 4chan bro.
    Yes. This spoofed image is indeed a parody, but it actually become a thing in the future on some #NotTheOnion shit if this nonsense isn't stopped.

OadvH6Vzm4bB_jpeg-2391113.jpeg

Kellogs is encouraging kids to choose their pronouns and is coming up with an lgbtq themed cereal. This is true. They are discussing the end result in 4chan is how I interpret it. This is how you get there.👇🏾

Btw, I do not like Dave Rubin, at all.
    His tweet has pictures that show more detail about this BS:
    Screenshot_20220522_114622.jpg
    E2KpYncVUAE0_nv.jpeg
    E2KpYnWVIAACFVA.jpeg

Also, Cartoon Network, the popular TV station and channel for kids (and adults with Adult Swim and Toonami) that supports Planned Parenthood as well as the LGBT National Black Justice Coalition that tried to target Dave Chappelle, posted this tweet a few years back:
    Screenshot_20220522_114710.jpg

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    At this point, you are better off looking at older cartoons and scanning them for racism than trying to find something modern because they hide this rainbow BS in EVERYTHING. You might be able to outsource from other countries as well.

I used to wonder why they used the rainbow as their symbol. I don't anymore. It is attractive to kids. I am sorry but the rainbow is a symbol and a promise from God, not a declaration of taking something up your behind.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At this point, you are better off looking at older cartoons and scanning them for racism than trying to find something modern because they hide this rainbow BS in EVERYTHING. You might be able to outsource from other countries as well.

I used to wonder why they used the rainbow as their symbol. I don't anymore. It is attractive to kids. I am sorry but the rainbow is a symbol and a promise from God, not a declaration of taking something up your behind.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    actually become a thing in the future on some #NotTheOnion shit if this nonsense isn't stopped.

OadvH6Vzm4bB jpeg 2391113
    We are well on our way. Remember the gay Froot Loops box.

DiamondIris

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    To reply to what ART said (some reason I can't reply to your post due to links (thou I don't have any links in my response):

Yup and I blame Steven Universe for pushing more cartoons to add LGBT pandering to kids as most of these creators want that same fame and praise that SU got.

Speaking of SU, its a shame that they took Garnet (which I do like her season 1 design) and reduce her for the black lesbian who only taking points is her being a lesbian relationship for folks to drool over (there's even a episode where the show threw a lesbian wedding for the two female gems that make her up. Yes they did that) and not only that, made it that everyone would run to her for help or used her in the show pretty much making her the mammy stereotype.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They and Satan know what they are doing. They are using, corrupting, compromising, and hijacking symbols of universally Godly, innocent, beautiful things to assign to and represent their sick, evil, demonic, ungodly, perverse agenda. They are using innocent rainbow symbols as a decoy, bait, luring trap, and gateway to the gates and pits of Hell and debauchery.
    We are well on our way. Remember the gay Froot Loops box.
    What?!! 🥵
    To reply to what ART said (some reason I can't reply to your post due to links (thou I don't have any links in my response):

Yup and I blame Steven Universe for pushing more cartoons to add LGBT pandering to kids as most of these creators want that same fame and praise that SU got.

Speaking of SU, its a shame that they took Garnet (which I do like her season 1 design) and reduce her for the black lesbian who only taking points is her being a lesbian relationship for folks to drool over (there's even a episode where the show threw a lesbian wedding for the two female gems that make her up. Yes they did that) and not only that, made it that everyone would run to her for help or used her in the show pretty much making her the mammy stereotype.
    Yep to all of the bolded. I noticed that too. I was watching that episode with someone and they were lowkey in denial of what was happening and I was shocked and immediately pointed out how those 2 gems were a lesbian couple and how they were kissing all on each other on a freaking kids cartoon. How you gotta decent idea for a show, but devalue it with that pandering 🌈 mess? And hese cartoons and shows in general always give make their Black characters at least a little bit coonish, mammyish, stereotypical, and part of the help in some way, shape, or form.

What do we expect from a white liberal, non-binary, bisexual Feminist who created the show?

acastro_170530_1730_0001.jpg
    Rebecca Rea Sugar (born July 9, 1987) is an American animator, director, screenwriter, producer, and singer-songwriter. She[a] is the creator of the Cartoon Network series Steven Universe, making her the first non-binary person to independently create a series for the network.[1]Rebecca Sugar - Wikipedia Until 2013, Sugar was a writer and storyboard artist on the animated television series Adventure Time. Her work on the two series has earned her seven Primetime Emmy Award nominations.[3] Sugar is bisexual, non-binary, and genderqueer,[4] using both she/her and they/them pronouns.[5] Sugar's queerness has served as the inspiration for her to stress the importance of LGBT representation in the arts, especially in children's entertainment.[6]

Seriously, 1st non-binary? Lol if they don't gtfohwtbs. 🤣 How is that special? Anybody can claim non-binary these days. All you literally have to do is claim you're different, make up some pronouns, and that's it.

Loud House from Nickelodeon is another cartoon with this 🏳️‍🌈 mess. Two gay dads, 1 white, 1 Black, in an interracial gay marriage while raising and caring for a Black boy (the white boy / main character's friend).

DiamondIris

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup agree ART

Rebecca never stated that she was bi when she was working on Adventure Time or her own show, not until SU was getting hot (around when Garnet was reveal to be made up of two lesbian gems) then she came out as one then down the line, came out of "NB" when folks was pointed out how terribly written her show was.

What's also funny is she claims she's "Bisexual" but she's married to a man and a black man on top of that.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I agree, but when you're not in charge of society, you don't get to determine what anything means.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    All this is is grooming plain and simple. I'm 50. I ain't got no time to be screening for this shit. I raised my sons outside,, in sports, church, fishing, etc. 'm appalled at parents, including my own son, for sitting their kids in front of the idiotic box to turn their kids over too freaks, pervs, and pedos. I watched Netflix cartoons all weekend and everyone had some lgbtq agenda or had occult symbols and pagan God replicas.

If you love your children you'd cancel Netflix. After my observation this weekend, I completely understand why all these are queen, confused, suicidal, nonbinary, etc. This agenda is long and deep and most folks aren't concerned about their kids' programming. We are witnessing the next generation be taught pedophilia via predictive programming and we collectively are cool with it.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been paying more attention to children's shows in recent months since my boyfriend has a daughter and holy crap... The stuff they put out there for kids, turns my stomach. Most of it is legit programming designed for children to be confused and filled with hatred for anyone who wants to be honest with them. They want kids to be sexualized and it is disturbing!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been paying more attention to children's shows in recent months since my boyfriend has a daughter and holy crap... The stuff they put out there for kids, turns my stomach. Most of it is legit programming designed for children to be confused and filled with hatred for anyone who wants to be honest with them. They want kids to be sexualized and it is disturbing!
    My grandson turned to one that had kids committing suicide. He was 8 and had watched it so much that he knew the storyline was getting ready to happen and blurted it out. What 8-year-old knows about suicide. I was outdone. They want our kids to be unstable and disturbed.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    boyfriend??? I need to revisit some of your other threads i see.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have a lot of friction with my family because they know I'm anti-Disney and anti-Netflix. My kid watches youtube, but luckily for me he doesn't care much for cartoons--even the ones I approve.
    If folks would just sit down and watch it they'd hate it too. It's nothing but rich folks practicing grooming and pedophilia via animation.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I recently checked Nickelodeon to see what was on.

This was way before 10pm when Nick at Nite starts.

Did you know that a damn Sour Patch Kids commercial came on with Lil Nas X's Industry Baby song playing in the background?! The same song that is about gay ratchet shit and has a music video featuring Black boys twerking, hoeing, getting moist, and buckbreaking each other in prison.

I tried to find the commercial on YouTube, but it's not there. I assume they are moving in silence so the parents don't find out because I think they fear getting dragged and exposed.

They are marketing this shit to kids all out in the open and I dont hear anyone speaking about this. Bit by bit, they are testing the waters.

The parents don't even really know how deep this shit is.

There are 2 commercials. One in English. One in Spanish.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So I recently checked Nickelodeon to see what was on.

This was way before 10pm when Nick at Nite starts.

Did you know that a damn Sour Patch Kids commercial came on with Lil Nas X's Industry Baby song playing in the background?! The same song that is about gay ratchet shit and has a music video featuring Black boys twerking, hoeing, getting moist, and buckbreaking each other in prison.

I tried to find the commercial on YouTube, but it's not there. I assume they are moving in silence so the parents don't find out because I think they fear getting dragged and exposed.

They are marketing this shit to kids all out in the open and I dont hear anyone speaking about this. Bit by bit, they are testing the waters.

The parents don't even really know how deep this shit is.

There are 2 commercials. One in English. One in Spanish.
    This makes sense being that Sour Patch candy has the rainbow colors of the lgbtq community. They are using signs, colors, and symbols as well as coded language and music by their community to normalize the grooming process. Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to share it with my friends who have kids. This is sick, but as you've said, most parents don't even know what the hell is going on.

If you've never read the Gay Manifesto by Michael Swift, you should. It was written in 1987 and has been entered into Congressional Record. If folks just think this shit is an accident or a coincidence they are crazy. It's all planned. If straight Black men wanna know why they are hated, read this!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This makes sense being that Sour Patch candy has the rainbow colors of the lgbtq community. They are using signs, colors, and symbols as well as coded language and music by their community to normalize the grooming process. Thanks for sharing this. I'm going to share it with my friends who have kids. This is sick, but as you've said, most parents don't even know what the hell is going on.

If you've never read the Gay Manifesto by Michael Swift, you should. It was written in 1987 and has been entered into Congressional Record. If folks just think this shit is an accident or a coincidence they are crazy. It's all planned. If straight Black men wanna know why they are hated, read this!

I would try to download it before they bury or scrub it from the Internet. Other people had to have had seen the video of the commercial, downloaded it, and tried uploading it to YouTube, but I heavily suspect YouTube is flagging and blocking the commercial from getting uploaded under the guise of "copyright."

And between the Scorned Gay Manifesto and white supremacist Manisfestos it's just too much. White supremacist Nazi symbols + Gay rainbow symbols + Pedophile MAP symbols = Something worse than demonic. You also got Bronies (Overgrown male fans of the My Little Pony cartoon, many of them are LGBT) and Furries (weirdos that dress up as cartoon animals, many of them are also LGBT) also being hateful racist POS Nazis that spread their dangerous ideologies on Discord chat rooms, 4chan, and other sites and echo chambers amongst each other. The lines are being blurred.

I mean, it's not even June yet and I already see houses with big giant rainbow LGBT flags hanging up.

Man you just already know that the Pride Parade Party is going to fuck up and bastardize Juneteenth and make it all about themselves since Juneteenth is in June, which is now considered 🏳️‍🌈 🌈 Pride month.

TeeGee

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    This is so pathetic that they aren't even Any sense of morality in the world anymore, our kids are exposed to high level of brainwash and you see parent posting pictures about their ten year olds online who came out as gay and they fully support them. A ten year old knows nothing about life and only inculcate what they see the adults do and accept as normal.
    We need to put in more strict parental controls on our TV sets and other video or movie streaming platform and even social media that our kids may have access to.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree, but when you're not in charge of society, you don't get to determine what anything means.
    This is what pisses me off too. They keep changing the meanings of words. Like I can't even just be a woman anymore, there are people out there trying to call me a birther and a bleeder. WTF is this nonsense? I would like to know whose bright idea it was to make it so everyone else has to change their language in this country for like 3% of the nation.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is what pisses me off too. They keep changing the meanings of words. Like I can't even just be a woman anymore, there are people out there trying to call me a birther and a bleeder. WTF is this nonsense? I would like to know whose bright idea it was to make it so everyone else has to change their language in this country for like 3% of the nation.
    There is nothing new under the sun. This nation was modeled after the Roman, Greek, and Egyptian empires. The thing we shouldn't do is cower or not be who we are. People think the Bible is a religious text because that's what the dominant society has taught us. The Bible is about Black culture, which is why so many of us feel so close to it. Myths and reality are often intertwined blurring lines. Because we don't study the root of White folks' nonsense, we don't understand what we see. It's all planned. Read the Gay Manifesto. Feminism led to this, but at the root of it all is the sickness of White Supremacy.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My grandson turned to one that had kids committing suicide. He was 8 and had watched it so much that he knew the storyline was getting ready to happen and blurted it out. What 8-year-old knows about suicide. I was outdone. They want our kids to be unstable and disturbed.
    A prime example just took place yesterday. That shooter in Texas was a trans person. When will people wake up? Gender dysphoria is EXTREMELY rare and pushing this on otherwise healthy children will mess them up.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A prime example just took place yesterday. That shooter in Texas was a trans person. When will people wake up? Gender dysphoria is EXTREMELY rare and pushing this on otherwise healthy children will mess them up.
    REALLY? This is what they don't want us to see/know. This trans stuffed was prophesied in the bible. This stuff is demonic and we must learn the truth in order to not be cursed with this evil in our communities. Sadly, seeing the number of trans teens in our community we're already in the middle of prophecy. These kids are confused, suicidal, evil and crazy. I was wondering why the kid looked so weird and dead, now I know why.

They all have a look... I can't describe it but it's not healthy or good to be around. If folks know what I know, they'd be watching everything their children say or do. They are under attack, and the ultimate goal is to convert our kids. We are the chosen people which is why we are the most hated and persecuted people in the belly of the beast.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    REALLY? This is what they don't want us to see/know. This trans stuffed was prophesied in the bible. This stuff is demonic and we must learn the truth in order to not be cursed with this evil in our communities. Sadly, seeing the number of trans teens in our community we're already in the middle of prophecy. These kids are confused, suicidal, evil and crazy. I was wondering why the kid looked so weird and dead, now I know why.

They all have a look... I can't describe it but it's not healthy or good to be around. If folks know what I know, they'd be watching everything their children say or do. They are under attack, and the ultimate goal is to convert our kids. We are the chosen people which is why we are the most hated and persecuted people in the belly of the beast.
    Yup, I saw the pictures. It is disturbing. He was clearly unwell. They nuked all his socials but they didn't do it fast enough. People were able to save and screengrab stuff.

When we go through normal puberty, it is hard. Now imagine going through this but on hormones that confuse your body! I read into some research on this and the reason suicide is so high with trans people (particularly boys/men trying to be girls/women) is because higher levels of estrogen in male bodies result in a massive magnesium deficiency. Look at what that can lead to. It can cause straight-up psychosis!

People don't want the truth. They just want to be told whatever makes them feel good. I hope now that this is coming for our children, people wake up. For those lucky enough to have it as an option, homeschool your kids!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is nothing new under the sun. This nation was modeled after the Roman, Greek, and Egyptian empires. The thing we shouldn't do is cower or not be who we are. People think the Bible is a religious text because that's what the dominant society has taught us. The Bible is about Black culture, which is why so many of us feel so close to it. Myths and reality are often intertwined blurring lines. Because we don't study the root of White folks' nonsense, we don't understand what we see. It's all planned. Read the Gay Manifesto. Feminism led to this, but at the root of it all is the sickness of White Supremacy.

You know, it all makes more sense when you look back on things. All of it. They used women to push this first, then they used black families, and now "gay" is normalized and so is being trans. I have no issue with gay people, you will answer to God but the fact that they are openly coming after children now and there are people who stand up for them who aren't even part of this cult? They musta drank the punch long ago.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know, it all makes more sense when you look back on things. All of it. They used women to push this first, then they used black families, and now "gay" is normalized and so is being trans. I have no issue with gay people, you will answer to God but the fact that they are openly coming after children now and there are people who stand up for them who aren't even part of this cult? They musta drank the punch long ago.
    Our greatest problem is that we are so desperate for White acceptance that many of us will go along with anything. White acceptance is the new drug destroying Black families.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our greatest problem is that we are so desperate for White acceptance that many of us will go along with anything. White acceptance is the new drug destroying Black families.
    I don't think people even realize that a lot of problems we deal with now are rooted in men and women who made horrific choices back in the day and people in positions of power today still agreeing with them. The rich white people at the top from multiple countries gather every year to discuss what to do with us like we are pests.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't think people even realize that a lot of problems we deal with now are rooted in men and women who made horrific choices back in the day and people in positions of power today still agreeing with them. The rich white people at the top from multiple countries gather every year to discuss what to do with us like we are pests.
    This. Choice is but an illusion. Once folks understand these wealthy folks have planned our fates 100-200 years in advance, they'd move differently.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This. Choice is but an illusion. Once folks understand these wealthy folks have planned our fates 100-200 years in advance, they'd move differently.
    The freedom we have is the illusion of freedom. I have said this for years. This is why I never trusted the voting system in this country. I think it has been tampered with and rigged since JFK got shot.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yep, it's crazy. Not to mention some of your kids classmates may already be infected. We had to get somebody's kid removed from the school bc of his sexual assault bs (private school) I would say Dad didn't do something right, but ...

I'm looking for ways to lock down my kids media now

DiamondIris

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I also forgot to bring up how SU handles the topic of racism VERY BADLY. The black coded type characters (Garnet, Bismuth) are told to pretty much sit down, shut up and forgive the white coded gems that treated them badly (Pearl, "Rose Quartz" aka Pink Diamond and The Diamonds). Not only that, but Steven is treated as the white savior (just like his mom) throughout the whole show

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I also forgot to bring up how SU handles the topic of racism VERY BADLY. The black coded type characters (Garnet, Bismuth) are told to pretty much sit down, shut up and forgive the white coded gems that treated them badly (Pearl, "Rose Quartz" aka Pink Diamond and The Diamonds). Not only that, but Steven is treated as the white savior (just like his mom) throughout the whole show
    The propaganda machine called the media, including media for kids, promotes the following to both Black children and Black adults:
    1. Mammyism,
    2. Coonism,
    3. Confusion,
    4. A fake post-racial colorblind world that doesn't exist,
    5. The lie that Black people can be racist too and not just prejudiced,
    6. That Black people are the biggest and most dangerously violent bullies, thugs and assholes to LGBT, Asians, whites, white Jewish, Blacks (because, you know, that "Black on Black crime" crap) and other groups out here,
    7. Being content with being poor docile mules and stereotypes,
    8. Being content with and okay with anti-Black racism no matter how harmful or deadly,
    9. That whiteness (and anything close to it) is pretty, angelic and good while Blackness is ugly, demonic, and evil.
    10. Being grateful for nothing but poverty and exploitation
    11. Being in a state of helplessness, desperation, sadness, confusion, and vulnerability so that you can become easier to control and manipulate,
    12. Supporting non-Black businesses and people lily willy because "we're all in this together",
    13. To either be a complete minstrel clown and host twerk events for biscuits, or sell out your people by helping to maintain the status quo and promoting or overlooking all of the anti-Black racism for bones,
    14. Being okay with culture vultures and "diversity" at your expense because gentrification of Black neighborhoods, displacement of Black people, monopolizing Black culture and Juneteenth while being a non-Black person, non-Blacks saying the n-word and eating off Black life and Black culture, white Jewish record executives scamming and screwing over and ripping off the Black artists they helped put on and promote(d), and replacing the entire staff of Black people with Hispanics are all yet other forms of diversity and "sharing the culture", right?
    15. The blasphemous idea that LGBT and other groups are as oppressed as Black people are and that Black people shouldn't be "close-minded" to the struggles of others,
    16. Rose-colored glass view of the civil rights struggle while promoting that "we came a long way and we shall overcome" mess as they show a sideshow of 2 white males kissing at a Pride Parade with 🌈 flags and then another picture of non-Black immigrants smiling and a picture of a happy Barack Obama, and a video clip of MLK doing his "I Have A Dream" Speech
    17. Forgiving your enemies, including openly evil and merciless ones,
    18. Being the bigger person no matter what because Michelle Obama ludicrously said, "When they go low, we go high."
    19. To crave for white acceptance,
    20. To pray to and worship white Jesus and white God,
    21. Lies such as "young whites are much less racist than older whites",
    22. Pleasing and bootykissing white people and their behinds,
    23. Interracial relationships (Black + White with Biracial children),
    24. Lighter-skinned Biracial Black people over Black people (no shade to Biracial Black people at all, it's just that the dominant society is using lighter skinned Biracial Black people with the "good hair" to whitewash Black people in media to the point where everyone in media are white or non-Black again; trying to pit us against each other over who gets the last crumb when they plan to discard all of us Black / Biracial Black people who aren't white enough),
    25. 3b and 3c hair,
    26. That money isn't everything,
    27. That "not all white people are bad",
    28. To vote for nothing but symbolism and meaningless gestures,
    29. That anti-Black racists are just ignorant people of special cultures who never met Black people and that they just need love, understanding, a sit down, and interview, and a teaching of tolerance because "Love Trumps Hate" and because "we need to start a conversation" (all while nothing changes and they Black people continue to be attacked, murdered, and oppressed)
    30. The downright LIE that symbolism and Black representation automatically means real change and actual progress for all Black people (Obama, Kamala Harris, Ketanji Brown-Jackson, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Al Sharpton, and other Black entertainers and Black faces in high places are great examples of this),
    31. Romanticizing Black struggle and trauma,
    32. Etc.
    Media is just nothing but propaganda with pretty colors and pretty sounds.

If you ever saw Craig of the Creek, another Cartoon Network show, it is cartoon with a Black main character that was created by 2 white guys (1 or both of them who are also Jewish). Ironically, they too both worked on the show Steven Universe.

5jp7XTo.jpg

In 2018, Cartoon Network's "Craig of the Creek" was created by award-winning "Steven Universe" alums Matt Burnett and Ben Levin. Although they are not persons of color, they have taken special attention to the inclusion and positive representation of minorities within the series.

Craig of the Creek gives the same kind of "we should all just get along, not be divisive, stand together, and fight together" vibe. There is nothing wrong with the idea of all races of people coming together to fight for a greater cause, but it can never and never will be executed in this brutal reality because in this world, non-Blacks as a collective have decided to permanently stand on the side of unjust hate, anti-Black racism and white supremacy while at best using us to get what they and their groups want before discarding us like absolute garbage. And they are rooting for white supremacy and systemic anti-Blackness to prevail worldwide.

The show even using its Black characters promote interracial relationships. They especially show most of the Black boy characters dating or falling in love with white girl Beckies. In some episodes, they'll also show pictures of the grandmother of the main character (Craig) fighting in the Civil Rights Movement and then everyone acts like the fight is over because interracial sexual access has been granted, the whips and waterhoses "disappeared ", and that "we came a long way." Too many of these shows keep selling us Black people hope, lies and telling us that the only kind of racism is the waterhosing, racist dogs, lynching, crossburning, KKK kind (which gets minimized anyway as they end up blaming Black people for their own "victimhood"). What really pisses me off that they continue to lie to our children and give them false hope.

Don't be fooled by the Black voice actors and how authentic and deep the show can seem at times.

apEJJsq.jpg

Therefore is also a Latino Cartoon show below named Victor and Valentino was created by a Latino. Not white people. Not Black people. A Latino...

2PqVC30.jpg

Victor and Valentino is an American animated television series created by Diego Molano for Cartoon Network. It is produced by Cartoon Network Studios. Molano later stated his excitement in putting the "spotlight on Aztec, Olmec, and Maya mythologies" and in having more representation, calling the show "a baby step" in letting Latinos feel they are "part of this tapestry that’s America." Molano also called the series "a supernatural adventure comedy with some action elements," and stated that he loves how he can explore his "favorite subject" (mythology) by focusing on "Mesoamerican mythologies of pre-Hispanic indigenous people of the Americas."

Whites can tell their stories.
    Asians can tell their stories.
    Latinos can tell their stories.
    White Jewish can tell their stories...

Why aren't Black people, especially Black Americans who are FBADOS (Foundational Black American Descendants of Slavery) allowed to create and tell our own damn stories without white and non-Black overseers always being in the damn way and dictating what we can or can't do or say? Stories By Black people for Black people? Or even stories by Black people for anyone? These mofos have and control most of the world's resources and networks and only allow us to tell our stories when it is filled with coonism, violence, drama, trauma, minstrel comedy, constant sex, dysfunction, chattel slavery, negative stereotypes, homosexuality, and sexual confusion. SMFH. WE NEED OUR OWN.

#CutTheBullshit
    #CutTheCheck
    #WeNeedOurOwn

chinwe

Registered
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I don't think kids should be allowed to view every cartoon being displayed on the television without the supervision and approval of their parents or a responsible adult. Most cartoons in recent times have started showing adult contents .We should not be too quick to push these kids to the war front when they are not strong enough to hold the shield. There minds are still young and can be easily influenced.