The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

ARE BLACK PEOPLE THE KINDEST GROUP ON THE PLANET?

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people have been enslaved for hundreds of years. We went through Jim Crow for decades after that. We still suffer killings by random citizens and the police even now. We are hated by almost every other group/race of people.

We as a collective group have never enslaved, attacked or done any wrongs to an entire group of people. Black people aren't predominately violent against others. Sure there are those individuals but as a group we are kind, loving and helpful to others.

Black people are the only group who has a justified reason to be racist, prejudiced and hate others. Yet we do not. When police kill us, our families come out and call for non violence and peace. Our families preach forgiveness and love.

I know myself there are times where I feel I should just hate the world and all those against us but my conscience gets the better of me and I can't. Other groups have no conscience when it comes to hating black people. They don't feel bad about hating us. It is normal and expected of them.

Regardless of that black people continue to be kind and caring. It is for these reasons I would argue that as a collective black people are the kindest people on the entire planet!

Do you agree? RESPOND TO THE POLL.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No we are not, look at how we treat other Black people. You’ll get hemmed up for $5 where I’m from. I feel that we didn’t evolve ideologically and the world passed us by

The world sat back over thousands of years and learned our dysfunctions and used them to conquer and enslave us. Our biggest blunder was not adapting to the new concept of race.

We kept seeing each other as individuals against an enemy that united under race and came to destroy us. We should have done the same and united under race but instead we kept up with the tribal nonsense and now we don’t even control our own continent.

We’re not kind, we’ve just submitted.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'll say it depends on the situation. I know people that'll give you their last & I'm one of them.
    But if you deceive or try to harm us, THAT'S YO' ASS!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I’m 50/50. We have been kind historically in that we allowed others to come into our spaces and learn our knowledge. But I don’t believe we are the most kind as we are vicious and cruel towards those who have the least ability to exact a consequence.

But you have to be mindful when making these statements because we have brothers and sisters fighting Europeans in Africa daily.

We’re not kind, we are dominated.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    We're fighting here. We're doing so in a non-violent way but we are in a war against white supremacy every single day.
    There may be instances of vicious or cruel behavior but it is done by individuals. We as a group have never done any mass injustices to an entire group. The only instance that I can think of are slave revolts where lots of white people and slaver owners were killed but I'm pretty sure no one is going to argue that isn't justified.
    The Honorable
    The Honorable
    That’s not true. We have been cruel throughout history. Remember our victories and conquests have been written out of history.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    We shouldn't beat ourselves up too much over it because it's an intrinsic attribute that those with undesirable traits wantonly CHOOSE to exploit. We falter because it's like struggling to go against the grain to not demonstrate that natural attribute. Pertinently though, some of us are pathetically too obliging in generosity of spirit -shout out to all the coons!

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    I’m 50/50. We have been kind historically in that we allowed others to come into our spaces and learn our knowledge. But I don’t believe we are the most kind as we are vicious and cruel towards those who have the least ability to exact a consequence.

But you have to be mindful when making these statements because we have brothers and sisters fighting Europeans in Africa daily.

We’re not kind, we are dominated.
    Vicious???! If that were true we would NOT be a permanent underclass for time memorial and would BE the dominant group by now!
    Our dispassionate temperament towards each other is a learned behaviour emanating from centuries of barbaric mistreatment by our excessively violent crimeogenic WHITE oppressors passed down epigenetically.
    Stop getting it twisted!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Vicious???! If that were true we would NOT be a permanent underclass for time memorial and would BE the dominant group by now!
    Our dispassionate temperament towards each other is a learned behaviour emanating from centuries of barbaric mistreatment by our excessively violent crimeogenic WHITE oppressors passed down epigenetically.
    Stop getting it twisted!
    We have not been a permanent underclass for time immemorial. African powers were the dominant powers on the globe but started to decline after Macedonia took hold of Egypt. You’re speaking as if our history starts in the 1400s after the fall of the Moorish Empire. We we’re building pyramids 4000 years ago.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    We have not been a permanent underclass for time immemorial. African powers were the dominant powers on the globe but started to decline after Macedonia took hold of Egypt. You’re speaking as if our history starts in the 1400 when we were building pyramids 4000 years ago.
    I used a metaphor to remonstrate my sentiment but you went straight for empirical history -hurt feelings no doubt. You probably also believe we're our own worst enemy as well.

D

Deleted member 1946

Can't believe this is literally a split vote. This is one of those things that I didn't even think was even debatable.
    It should be 100 percent yes. What group is kinder than us?

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Exactly. I'm not getting into the nuance of if we are mean to each other and how it has affected us and stuff like that.
    When you ask the question how you asked it, What group is kinder than us? I think it is going to be pretty damn hard to give an answer.

If anyone can and back it up then I'll just stand corrected but I don't think anyone can.
    Reactions: ART

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are kind, passionate, helpful, and charitable to everyone else and their needs, but not to ourselves, other Black people, and our needs.

ART
    ART
    We do need to learn about self-policing and enforcing a code of conduct amongst our people as too many are off code.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Black people have been enslaved for hundreds of years. We went through Jim Crow for decades after that. We still suffer killings by random citizens and the police even now. We are hated by almost every other group/race of people.

We as a collective group have never enslaved, attacked or done any wrongs to an entire group of people. Black people aren't predominately violent against others. Sure there are those individuals but as a group we are kind, loving and helpful to others.

Black people are the only group who has a justified reason to be racist, prejudiced and hate others. Yet we do not. When police kill us, our families come out and call for non violence and peace. Our families preach forgiveness and love.

I know myself there are times where I feel I should just hate the world and all those against us but my conscience gets the better of me and I can't. Other groups have no conscience when it comes to hating black people. They don't feel bad about hating us. It is normal and expected of them.

Regardless of that black people continue to be kind and caring. It is for these reasons I would argue that as a collective black people are the kindest people on the entire planet!

I wouldn't say that we're the "kindest" but we're definitely the most benevolent...

B
    B1 rebel 365
    Benevolence is kindness so what character flaw are you struggling to express about our group that other groups seemingly don't have or to a lesser degree in your observation? We've NEVER targeted or treated any other group to such evil hostility.
    Dr Francis Cress-Welsing aptly breakdowns our 'auto-forgiveness' psychosis: (courtesy of Phil Scott)

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I used a metaphor to remonstrate my sentiment but you went straight for empirical history -hurt feelings no doubt. You probably also believe we're our own worst enemy as well.
    Cheap debate tactics. We are not the most kind we are simply the most conquered.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    It could be viewed as that's a reason for the kindness.

But it could be viewed as that we've simply been beaten into submission. I'm not quite the give up type.

So I'd rather think we just have a friendly disposition as a collective. And they have become a fault!
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    What's cheap about it?
    The Honorable
    The Honorable
    The cheap part was the fact that you created a strawman instead of debating what I actually said.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

I don’t agree with your assessment of who we are but based on it I would conclude that we are weak or naive and not kind.

But with all the practices of enslavement in the continent of Africa by Black people and with sources pointing to the fact that we enslaved White people I will say no.

Our reign is so far in the past that you interpret as kind. Others don’t see us as kind that’s why they go hard on us.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Okay that thread took a depressingly bad curve.
    When you combine the two that's pretty horrible.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    whites are kinder???! -is this joker for real???! -I agree with everything 'Harbinger' penned because it is an accurate assessment by far 👍🏿
    MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Wait. Who said whites are kinder?

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A woman that is getting her ass beat by a man and keeps coming back is not kind. Her not leaving or killing him is submission. The coward ass Niggas in our community are not virtuous.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    The thing is we're at war with a system.
    The issue is we're not organized.
    The system is organized. It was designed to keep us oppressed. It was designed to deceive us and keep us blind, separate and weak.
    That system was designed to keep us trapped and enslaved.
    A few of us have broken free. The job now is to do our best to free others!
    Boss Hog
    Boss Hog
    B1 rebel 365 i never said we was the worst I just said we act like a battered wife.
    B
    B1 rebel 365
    Apologies but my comment wasn't in response to yours. I don't like navigating this platform

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    That's exactly what our great master teacher Amos Wilson tried to inculcate in us -'in order for the system to maintain itself it is a political necessity for black people to be out of our minds' and there's much evidence of that fact being demonstrated in a few comments on this topic -which should be an easy peasy unanimous YES.

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    A big part of what I said too was it's designed to keep us separate.

Just look on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook etc.

Black women attacking black men via divestor movement. Black men attacking black women via passport bros movement.

Black people will disagree just for the sake of having a reason to be anti black and argue with each other.

That's by design.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Yes, absolute madness at a time when we really need each other and for us all to be on code to dismantle this demonic system!
    We all won't be on code or united. But those who are, LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLE!
    OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS ARE DEPENDENT UPON US!
    #WereOutOfTime

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    We have not been a permanent underclass for time immemorial. African powers were the dominant powers on the globe but started to decline after Macedonia took hold of Egypt. You’re speaking as if our history starts in the 1400s after the fall of the Moorish Empire. We we’re building pyramids 4000 years ago.
    Also the original rulers of this planet. The only thing WS wants in the history books is slavery.

R0sanna20

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Black people really have to wake up quickly from slavery! The Chinese stick and help each other; the Indians stick together and keep business amoungst eack other; the Mexicans stick together and so on, etc. They are all on code. But Black people don't come together to help each other out- they don't give each other jobs, they don't even own massive brands and stores/buisnesses. They let the white man and foreigners easily take over,and sell out their countries eg. Africa, Caribbean islands.

Black presidents of their countries makes it very difficult for their own people and their decendents to get passports & residence while they make it easy for the white man and foreigners to get theirs by so called investment -with no documents!

Hell, we can't even come together when the white man and foreigners use racial injustice on us - Black lawyers don't even want to help fight Black people's cases. As for Reperations, many countries got theirs except Black people - we are still taken for absolute mugs/fools! Wake up NOW! Don't let white man and foreigners take your land nor worm their way into your goventments!

Be warned, the Black people will be ousted from their own country if you let them take over! You make them lease/rent the land as you also have the right to take it away from them. Charge all those coming into the country with a REPERATIONS TAX! Yes, you heard me! To hell with France, Biden and Richi Shunak of UK, all Black countries must charge a REPERATIONS TAX! to the whites & foreigners, any of them from their countries who enslaved and benefited from slavery up to this day! This tax must then go to all Black people & their desendents!

Another thing, help must be given to Black people anywhere in the world, regardless of status, to help them return to their Mother lands and find jobs - as you can clearly see that racisim is increasing and white countries are making lives very difficult for Black people everywhere. We get murdered, abused, looked over for jobs, downtrodden, used to prop up illegals who get free housing, money, cars and benefits-white countries treat them better than us who worked hard and slaved to build their countries up eg USA/UK. If we want to Blaxit, we should get help to do this!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Chinese stick and help each other; the Indians stick together and keep business amoungst eack other; the Mexicans stick together and so on, etc. They are all on code. But Black people don't come together to help each other out- they don't give each other jobs, they don't even own massive brands and stores/buisnesses. They let the white man and foreigners easily take over,and sell out their countries eg. Africa, Caribbean islands.
    I just want to dispel some of this:

Chinese Not Being on Code

“Thousands of [Han] people surrounded [Nanren village] with bulldozers and tractors and wanted to smash all the Hui houses,” says Zhujian Jun, 32, a carpenter in Zhongmou, a town about 20 miles south of Nanren.

Ethnic Tensions Smolder in China

Indians Not Being on Code

"The system bestowed many privileges on the upper castes while sanctioning repression of the lower castes by privileged groups."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616

Mexicans Not Being on Code

“The breaking point was when my niece, who was six-years-old at the time, who is my same skin colour, was severely discriminated against at school,” he said. “They called her “la Negra” (Black girl), but they didn’t do it with affection.“

https://www.ohchr.org/en/get-involved/stories/we-have-figure-out-how-dismantle-monster

--

The reason I bring these stories up is because we cannot fix our issues if we think that what we are going through is something unique to us. Every single place on this earth has the same issue that we do. What we don't have is an economic punishment mechanism that we can flex on those who betray us.

These migrants are not special. They come here and cooperate with one another because they are in a foreign land. We as Black Americans would do the same thing if we were in a foreign land too. The difference between the migrants and us in the USA is that we are demonized have resources taken away from us by the US Government while these people are applauded and given resources.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I just want to dispel some of this:

Chinese Not Being on Code

“Thousands of [Han] people surrounded [Nanren village] with bulldozers and tractors and wanted to smash all the Hui houses,” says Zhujian Jun, 32, a carpenter in Zhongmou, a town about 20 miles south of Nanren.

Ethnic Tensions Smolder in China

Indians Not Being on Code

"The system bestowed many privileges on the upper castes while sanctioning repression of the lower castes by privileged groups."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-35650616

Mexicans Not Being on Code

“The breaking point was when my niece, who was six-years-old at the time, who is my same skin colour, was severely discriminated against at school,” he said. “They called her “la Negra” (Black girl), but they didn’t do it with affection.“

https://www.ohchr.org/en/get-involved/stories/we-have-figure-out-how-dismantle-monster

--

The reason I bring these stories up is because we cannot fix our issues if we think that what we are going through is something unique to us. Every single place on this earth has the same issue that we do. What we don't have is an economic punishment mechanism that we can flex on those who betray us.

These migrants are not special. They come here and cooperate with one another because they are in a foreign land. We as Black Americans would do the same thing if we were in a foreign land too. The difference between the migrants and us in the USA is that we are demonized have resources taken away from us by the US Government while these people are applauded and given resources.
    The NEW SLAVES! AmeriKKKa ain't giving them 💩 without a reason or a plan to make them do what they want immigrants to do in return. It might look good as gold now, but the 💩 will be hitting the fan soon & them stupid MoFo's will be on that sistah & brudda 🦬💩 once again!