The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Are Many Black Men Who Only Date Women Down Low?

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I thought it was cap at first, just a shaming tactic, but there are some points that made me say 'hmm...'.
Thoughts?
I think white/Hispanic women wouldn’t be able to tell if they’re a beard until it’s too late. They can’t even tell in their own culture/race when their males are using them, especially Hispanics. I think the DL is worse in their culture. I lived in Phx and had a very interesting conversation with a group of Mexicans about gay males. They think BM is the gayest, and it’s a part of our culture. When I told them that many males in their culture are gay, they went tf off. They were offended and boasted about how their males were raised in a Catholic house.
Later that day, a gay Mexican man who overheard me told me a lot of them are in the closet coz of the females. They are scared of how the women folks would react once they find out.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I thought it was cap at first, just a shaming tactic but there are some points that made me say 'hmm...'.
    Thoughts?
    Bro I’m afraid to click because you about to send me down an LGBTQIA+ rabbit hole of zest and delusion. Ok, I’ll watch after my shift. But the initial question makes my brain hurt.

“are straight dudes secretly gay because they are straight?”

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I thought it was cap at first, just a shaming tactic but there are some points that made me say 'hmm...'.
    Thoughts?
    🤔 I aways thought it was a rebellion thing. WW dating BM to retaliate against their parents. Also, that I'M WHITE & I SAY SO 💩! When Karen decides to call the police on on DANs & being all extra when she sees a BW looking at her sideways.
    I'm NOT understanding how BM & BW can hook up with the OPPRESSOR! Someone please make it make sense to me. I just don't get it! 🤷🏽‍♀️

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Bro I’m afraid to click because you about to send me down an LGBTQIA+ rabbit hole of zest and delusion. Ok, I’ll watch after my shift. But the initial question makes my brain hurt.

“are straight dudes secretly gay because they are straight?”

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem
    That's My face, when I hear men & women say that they're bisexual. I'm OL' SKOOL, strictly d*ckly & just can't even imagine & NOT even interested, so do you, but over there. ✌🏽

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    🤔 I aways thought it was a rebellion thing. WW dating BM to retaliate against their parents. Also, that I'M WHITE & I SAY SO 💩! When Karen decides to call the police on on DANs & being all extra when she sees a BW looking at her sideways.
    I'm NOT understanding how BM & BW can hook up with the OPPRESSOR! Someone please make it make sense to me. I just don't get it! 🤷🏽‍♀️
    It's simple for the most part. Too many Black people have Stockholm Syndrome. A lot of us have been beaten into submission and conditioned into believing that white and light is "better", "beautiful", "angelic", "innocent", and "good."

We've been conditioned into humanizing, admiring, and forgiving the oppressor class and trying to find the beauty and humanity in each member of the oppressor class. The oppressor never tries to find humanity and beauty in us.

There's also a thing where too many Black people want to believe lies the oppressor class tells us like "racism isn't all that bad", "we're all in this together", and "the only race is the human race" because it make them feel warm and cozy in this abusive, toxic, dangerous relationship.

They'll take sayings like "not all white people are bad" and "not everyone is racist" to the point where they willfully ignore and overlook the red flags and anti-Black racism of the non-Blacks in order to maintain their post-racial utopia fantasy.

They want white and non-Black acceptance, love, sex and admiration. Sometimes they'll even fall in love with by mistake or accident and have to justify and reason away why and how they fell in with a member of the oppressor class. They want to feel special and they want to be proven wrong about the oppressor class and its evil, barbaric nature. They don't want their life, opportunities, or love life to feel limited by systematic anti-Black racism. They want to live the "carefree life" that the non-Blacks live.

They want to be the beloved "exceptional" chosen Black person and "not like the other Blacks." Many want to graduate from being Black to being "rich" or something "better" than Black because they don't feel like being Black is enough. They don't feel like they are enough.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    At this moment in time & hopefully henceforth this is perhaps a very unnecessary Convo. Black women & men rallied, came together, and were able to at least Stave off 2 very public High Tech Lynchings. I am not so sure how Speculation about mating, sexual preferences aids the Reparations, or Social Justice cause for FBA.🙏🏽🙏🏽