Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    News content from Politico, Business Insider and other European outlets will be used to build OpenAI’s artificial intelligence systems after the start-up reached an agreement with the media multinational Axel Springer SE.

This is something people need to keep an eye on. We know a lot of the so called news that is put out there are lies so this AI is going to be trained to lie. One of the main dudes at OpenAI stepped down not that long ago too. They sugarcoat this as being a good thing but it isn't. Don't be fooled.

D

Deleted member 1946

This is something people need to keep an eye on. We know a lot of the so called news that is put out there are lies so this AI is going to be trained to lie. One of the main dudes at OpenAI stepped down not that long ago too. They sugarcoat this as being a good thing but it isn't. Don't be fooled.
    I have long been suspicious of AI.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have long been suspicious of AI.
    I think we all should be. I mean there have been reports about AI being racist already against black Americans. Like what happens when this tech is merged with the police robot dogs? It is going to be way worse than the pigs running down our neighborhoods I can tell you that!