Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Are You ADOS, Are You Pan-Afrikan, or Do You Consider Yourself To Be Both?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    FBA and think pan-Africanism is the only way we will ultimately win. Europeans know how to get on code when it is time to..they’re huge pan-EuropeanIsm going. We may end up having to take the Shaka Zulu route and push out all the people who are unwilling to change their mentality. The stupid tribalism bullshit has been our downfall…the whole continent has been taken over and niggas still can’t see the commonality in all their struggles.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks
    Pan-Africanism is a failed concept, it never happened and never will. So called "black people" are not a monolith to group all of us together.

Bruh, you might as well just roll over and die at that point. Where’s the flame, the lion in your heart? I’m proud FBA all day but love all my bros and sisters in the diaspora and on the continent that are not coons.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Bruh, you might as well just roll over and die at that point. Where’s the flame, the lion in your heart? I’m proud FBA all day but love all my bros and sisters in the diaspora and on the continent that are not coons.
    No, it's actuallly the opposite bro. Why would i classify myself as a color? Who came up with that idea? That never happened in the history of mankind.
    A lot of "black people" out here are lost and won't wake up until it's too late. It's sad but that's what it is.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No, it's actuallly the opposite bro. Why would i classify myself as a color? Who came up with that idea? That never happened in the history of mankind.
    A lot of "black people" out here are lost and won't wake up until it's too late. It's sad but that's what it is.
    But your enemy does it and is winning because of it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well i don't believe we have to behave like them to start freeing our minds.
    I’m going to assume you have Angolan roots alright, I’m a mix of Benin and Mali roots…when the Portuguese and British approach us, they approach us as Europeans and they ride on us as a unit. They’ll come and jack my shit, come and jack your shit, kill us both off, and the THENNNNNN they’ll fight each other.

You’re advocating that I still see you as Angolan and me as someone from Benin as separate instead of me and you getting together to repel the European. Your way is how it has always been and we are getting a mud hole stomped in our ass.

Why not try something different? You know how different pan-Africanism is gonna hit the second the average person on the continent is with it?

Game changer for us all. Staying separate is going to guarantee we die off.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I’m going to assume you have Angolan roots alright, I’m a mix of Benin and Mali roots…when the Portuguese and British approach us, they approach us as Europeans and they ride on us as a unit. They’ll come and jack my shit, come and jack your shit, kill us both off, and the THENNNNNN they’ll fight each other.

You’re advocating that I still see you as Angolan and me as someone from Benin as separate instead of me and you getting together to repel the European. Your way is how it has always been and we are getting a mud hole stomped in our ass.

Why not try something different? You know how different pan-Africanism is gonna hit the second the average person on the continent is with it?

Game changer for us all. Staying separate is going to guarantee we die off.
    I'm not advocating that, i wished our people united. But i'm realist i know it's not going to happen. Most people in the continent are too busy worring about their own issues. Africans who come to brazil are not thinking about pan-africanism, they are thinking about how much money they'll be able to send back home at the end of the month. This shit is deep, people will not magically start working together just because white people do it.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm not advocating that, i wished our people united. But i'm realist i know it's not going to happen. Most people in the continent are too busy worring about their own issues. Africans who come to brazil are not thinking about pan-africanism, they are thinking about how much money they'll be able to send back home at the end of the month. This shit is deep, people will not magically start working together just because white people do it.

bruh you'd be a terrible basketball teammate..."yo someone has to lose, it's mathematically impossible for both of us to win so it's probably gonna be the other team, im just being real, they have a way better record then us"

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    bruh you'd be a terrible basketball teammate..."yo someone has to lose, it's mathematically impossible for both of us to win so it's probably gonna be the other team, im just being real, they have a way better record then us"

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
    Would you play against an nba team knowing you have no chance to win or spend your time doing something more constructive?

wilspeak

Sixer
    zBucks
    American descendants of Slaves (#ADOS) Foundational Black Americans(#FBA)(#FREEDMEN)have suffered incalculable generational damage from governmental and institutionalized racist policies and practices. From Slavery to Jim Crow Laws, Mass Lynchings of Black People, the destruction of Black Towns like Black Wall St, the denial of voting rights, Segregation, Redlining of Black Communities and Medical Apartheid: The History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans. #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN have a Duty and the Right to Fight for #Reparations for #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN . History of Reparations Payments. 1990 U.S.A $1.2 Billion or $20.000 Each JAPANESE AMERICAN. 1990 AUSTRIA $25 Million for Holocaust Survivors JEWISH CLAIMS ON AUSTRIA. 1988 CANADA 250,000 Sq. Miles of Land INDIANS & ESKIMOS. 1988 CANADA $230 Million JAPANESE CANADIANS. 1986 U.S.A. $32 Million 1836 Treaty OTTAWAS OF MICHIGAN. 1985 U.S.A. $31 Million CHIPPEWAS OF WISCONSIN. 1985 U.S.A. $12.3 Million SEMINOLES OF FLORIDA. 1985 U.S.A. $105 Million SIOUX OF SOUTH DAKOTA. 1980 U.S.A. $81 Million KLAMATHS OF OREGON. 1971 U.S.A. $1 Billion 44 Million Acres of Land ALASKA NATIVES LAND SETTLEMENT. 1952 GERMANY $822 Million to Holocaust Survivors GERMAN JEWISH SETTLEMENT. 12- 2015-2016 President Obama gave $12 million dollars to Jewish Holocaust Survivors and $492 million dollars to Native American Tribes as reparations. There are other historical examples of reparations, such as reparations were paid to the enemies and traitors of the United States such as the Civil War Confederates enslavers and Japan and Germany from WW2 and the US Government Paid Reparations For 11 Italian Americans Who Were Lynched , yet Thousands of African-American-were lynched between the years 1882 and 1970 and have not received any Justice. Black Americans have fought and died in every major war and conflict involving the USA and have Never become traitors to the US government like the Confederacy. The C1A sponsored and orchestrated the Crack Cocaine epidemic in the Black American Communities all over the USA, which lead to the Mass Incarceration Federal Crime Bill of the '90s. #ADOS-#FREEDMEN-#FBA community has a Duty and the Right to fight for #REPARATIONS for #FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN. >>>>

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m half ADOS. I used to believe in pan Africanism, but I don’t see any other groups actively trying to work with us here. Are there any African countries that make it easy for us to obtain dual citizenship? 🤔
    None.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    American descendants of Slaves (#ADOS) Foundational Black Americans(#FBA)(#FREEDMEN)have suffered incalculable generational damage from governmental and institutionalized racist policies and practices. From Slavery to Jim Crow Laws, Mass Lynchings of Black People, the destruction of Black Towns like Black Wall St, the denial of voting rights, Segregation, Redlining of Black Communities and Medical Apartheid: The History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans. #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN have a Duty and the Right to Fight for #Reparations for #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN . History of Reparations Payments. 1990 U.S.A $1.2 Billion or $20.000 Each JAPANESE AMERICAN. 1990 AUSTRIA $25 Million for Holocaust Survivors JEWISH CLAIMS ON AUSTRIA. 1988 CANADA 250,000 Sq. Miles of Land INDIANS & ESKIMOS. 1988 CANADA $230 Million JAPANESE CANADIANS. 1986 U.S.A. $32 Million 1836 Treaty OTTAWAS OF MICHIGAN. 1985 U.S.A. $31 Million CHIPPEWAS OF WISCONSIN. 1985 U.S.A. $12.3 Million SEMINOLES OF FLORIDA. 1985 U.S.A. $105 Million SIOUX OF SOUTH DAKOTA. 1980 U.S.A. $81 Million KLAMATHS OF OREGON. 1971 U.S.A. $1 Billion 44 Million Acres of Land ALASKA NATIVES LAND SETTLEMENT. 1952 GERMANY $822 Million to Holocaust Survivors GERMAN JEWISH SETTLEMENT. 12- 2015-2016 President Obama gave $12 million dollars to Jewish Holocaust Survivors and $492 million dollars to Native American Tribes as reparations. There are other historical examples of reparations, such as reparations were paid to the enemies and traitors of the United States such as the Civil War Confederates enslavers and Japan and Germany from WW2 and the US Government Paid Reparations For 11 Italian Americans Who Were Lynched , yet Thousands of African-American-were lynched between the years 1882 and 1970 and have not received any Justice. Black Americans have fought and died in every major war and conflict involving the USA and have Never become traitors to the US government like the Confederacy. The C1A sponsored and orchestrated the Crack Cocaine epidemic in the Black American Communities all over the USA, which lead to the Mass Incarceration Federal Crime Bill of the '90s. #ADOS-#FREEDMEN-#FBA community has a Duty and the Right to fight for #REPARATIONS for #FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN. >>>>
    Do you really believe the government will pay ADOS reparations?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I just want to state before this thread goes south that this board is all about Black Empowerment. This isn't a place to talk about what FBAs, Caribbeans, or Continental Africans:
    • Can't Get
    • Won't Get
    • Too Lazy to Get
    • Not Smart Enough Get
    ...or anything of that nature. If you don't wake up feeling like you're a strong Black man or woman capable of doing anything, that's fine. But don't spread that mind state to Black people who don't agree.

Please keep this in mind as we make subsequent posts in this thread.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m half ADOS. I used to believe in pan Africanism, but I don’t see any other groups actively trying to work with us here. Are there any African countries that make it easy for us to obtain dual citizenship? 🤔
    The President of Ghana has publicly invited Black Americans to "come home" to Ghana, but apparently, the process is very expensive, and full of red tape.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am multifaceted in my beliefs. I can’t be put in a box. I am BLACK first over everything.
    I feel like this is simple, if you're Black first...everything clicks into place. An FBA that's Black first and a Puerto Rican that is Black first are going to be on the same page.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am FBA/ADOS and def on the "Cut The Check" bandwagon. Every race but ours gets what they demand but we are told "We can't do nothing for you"? Really? But they bring 90k worth a Hobbi Dobbi's that they NEVER vetted or screened for covid. These MF's flew in 2 large jets to Detroit metro airport under the cover of darkness and a media blackout.
    Must if not ALL still had the red dirt on their legs and sandals...But they are kicking out US citizens for the lack of rent being paid. This double standard BS is going to get ppl killed because more and more of our ppl are clearly seeing the reach around and pat on the head by the Pinkertons.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am FBA/ADOS and def on the "Cut The Check" bandwagon. Every race but ours gets what they demand but we are told "We can't do nothing for you"? Really? But they bring 90k worth a Hobbi Dobbi's that they NEVER vetted or screened for covid. These MF's flew in 2 large jets to Detroit metro airport under the cover of darkness and a media blackout.
    Must if not ALL still had the red dirt on their legs and sandals...But they are kicking out US citizens for the lack of rent being paid. This double standard BS is going to get ppl killed because more and more of our ppl are clearly seeing the reach around and pat on the head by the Pinkertons.
    Exactly man, straight facts.

We losing our apartments, houses, jobs, and getting punished for not getting a vaccine but afghans get to come here unvaccinated and get money and places to live.

No Way Friday GIF

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hell no. You would think just 1 African nation for offer FBA/ADOS that option, but they dont. So I don't support their businesses. I remember going to the SBA and a black AfriCoon worked there and said my smoke shop business plan wasn't "economically sustainable". Really? with all these pot shops opening? These black islanders and AfriCoons were imported to drown FBA/ADOS out of the mix.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hell no. You would think just 1 African nation for offer FBA/ADOS that option, but they dont. So I don't support their businesses. I remember going to the SBA and a black AfriCoon worked there and said my smoke shop business plan wasn't "economically sustainable". Really? with all these pot shops opening? These black islanders and AfriCoons were imported to drown FBA/ADOS out of the mix.
    They just dark skin white people to me at this point. You either white or black to me going forward.
    I use the term FBA, and I can't give energy to anyone else until we have our stuff together.
    Can’t help someone when you need therapy yo’self

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They just dark skin white people to me at this point. You either white or black to me going forward.

Can’t help someone when you need therapy yo’self
    Facts.
    I am ADOS. I no longer believe in Pan Africanism, because ADOS is the only group of Black people who they to practice it.
    Yup. I think with us taking a hard line stance it’ll make it more possible. We are the thought leaders and they’ll come around.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    I was born FBA, I've contemplated leaving and going where??? I know for a fact that my people wish we had a island of our own- let alone a whole continent. They don't want us to go, but they don't want us here!! I believe no matter where we go, we will be followed and the smut they keeping putting on our jacket is mainly because WE have become disenfranchised. Forget the agents, forget the skinfolk..... WE have lost sight and nearly lost our breathe waiting for equality. Reparations won't come, especially before they admit to finding black people here when they came. So that argument is dead and we know full and well who we are dealing with and still turn a blind eye!! No problems with Pan-African, but Africa in itself isn't even on code.. they still following our misguided steps if not tap-dancing for their oppressors.. The ball is in our court and we are syndicated worldwide Housewives of Atlanta, Sports Stars, rappers and even worse- folk who would rather kill their own than to be a kamikaze.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was born FBA, I've contemplated leaving and going where??? I know for a fact that my people wish we had a island of our own- let alone a whole continent. They don't want us to go, but they don't want us here!! I believe no matter where we go, we will be followed and the smut they keeping putting on our jacket is mainly because WE have become disenfranchised. Forget the agents, forget the skinfolk..... WE have lost sight and nearly lost our breathe waiting for equality. Reparations won't come, especially before they admit to finding black people here when they came. So that argument is dead and we know full and well who we are dealing with and still turn a blind eye!! No problems with Pan-African, but Africa in itself isn't even on code.. they still following our misguided steps if not tap-dancing for their oppressors.. The ball is in our court and we are syndicated worldwide Housewives of Atlanta, Sports Stars, rappers and even worse- folk who would rather kill their own than to be a kamikaze.
    Let me tell you all how things went down during the 60s and why LBJ really had to sign that civil rights bill. See I remember my grandfather and his army buddy talking about the racist KKKops being sniped at and killed, that racist store owner who came up missing never to be seen again and his store burned to the GD basement, blinding those racist loud mouth cave bishes with lye.
    YES brothers and sisters THOSE THING DID INDEED HAPPEN. Also blacks didnt travel alone, they walked/rode in units of 3 or more. After the bombing that those little black girls were killed in "Our People" COVERTLY went hunting.

Now I was young and I really wished I had a tape recorder because there are ONLY a handfull of black that knew what the hell I am talking about. Back then our people did have have the spirit of our beloved warrior Nat Turner.

Now we need to get that back pronto because George Zimmerman should have been chopped up and fed to the gators like they fed black babies in the MF 30s. Now too long ago was it? In 2006 the FBI (Famous But Incompetent) put out a report that EVERY level of law enforcement have been heavily infiltrated by card carrying members of the KKK, skinheads, proud boys and alt right. It is well past time to start sniping #Judges, #DA, #AsstDA, #KKKops and the GD #Clerks that enter our people into this flawed system.

#StartHuntingThemAndTheirs No matter the age or sex. It's well past time to start cleaning house. Hell you know how those mexican cartels handle Police and problem army people? They go fully into Eraser mode. EVERYBODY goes to the upper room. Mother, Father, Grandparents, kids of all ages. These people were killed over money. WE need to start killing for OUR FREEDOM, OUR CHECK & GD I STILL WANT MY 40 ACRES and 2 ex meth smoking cave bishes for passive income. AL:L TAX FREE!!!!

Marching no longer works..Are you understanding we ARE be flooded out? There is a real reason for this phuckery. I suggest all blacks (Felons too) Get all the ghost guns you can, hell we can 3d print them now a days. Oh and also EVERYBODY needs to learn how to make "The Poor mans RDX" it is NOT hard and if I had MY way I would make what Tim Mcvey made look like a half wet cherry bomb. I am also suggesting buying as much thermite as you can find and sit on it til the time is right. YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT.

We just need to off 20 entire families and if we have a real cooning for capital n****r KKKops? He and his should good to the upper room also. White female KKKops should be slowly tortured to death as they hear the screams of their kids getting that same treatment in another room.

Brothers & Sisters Bless You and Yours.

#InGlockWeTrust Buy the switch to make your Glocks Fully auto.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Like @The Haze Of Our Lives said, reparations ain’t gon come cuz these fools find morality it’s gon come cuz we do the shit that made them establish the kerner commission.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    Let me tell you all how things went down during the 60s and why LBJ really had to sign that civil rights bill. See I remember my grandfather and his army buddy talking about the racist KKKops being sniped at and killed, that racist store owner who came up missing never to be seen again and his store burned to the GD basement, blinding those racist loud mouth cave bishes with lye.
    YES brothers and sisters THOSE THING DID INDEED HAPPEN. Also blacks didnt travel alone, they walked/rode in units of 3 or more. After the bombing that those little black girls were killed in "Our People" COVERTLY went hunting.

Now I was young and I really wished I had a tape recorder because there are ONLY a handfull of black that knew what the hell I am talking about. Back then our people did have have the spirit of our beloved warrior Nat Turner.

Now we need to get that back pronto because George Zimmerman should have been chopped up and fed to the gators like they fed black babies in the MF 30s. Now too long ago was it? In 2006 the FBI (Famous But Incompetent) put out a report that EVERY level of law enforcement have been heavily infiltrated by card carrying members of the KKK, skinheads, proud boys and alt right. It is well past time to start sniping #Judges, #DA, #AsstDA, #KKKops and the GD #Clerks that enter our people into this flawed system.

#StartHuntingThemAndTheirs No matter the age or sex. It's well past time to start cleaning house. Hell you know how those mexican cartels handle Police and problem army people? They go fully into Eraser mode. EVERYBODY goes to the upper room. Mother, Father, Grandparents, kids of all ages. These people were killed over money. WE need to start killing for OUR FREEDOM, OUR CHECK & GD I STILL WANT MY 40 ACRES and 2 ex meth smoking cave bishes for passive income. AL:L TAX FREE!!!!

Marching no longer works..Are you understanding we ARE be flooded out? There is a real reason for this phuckery. I suggest all blacks (Felons too) Get all the ghost guns you can, hell we can 3d print them now a days. Oh and also EVERYBODY needs to learn how to make "The Poor mans RDX" it is NOT hard and if I had MY way I would make what Tim Mcvey made look like a half wet cherry bomb. I am also suggesting buying as much thermite as you can find and sit on it til the time is right. YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT.

We just need to off 20 entire families and if we have a real cooning for capital [censored] KKKops? He and his should good to the upper room also. White female KKKops should be slowly tortured to death as they hear the screams of their kids getting that same treatment in another room.

Brothers & Sisters Bless You and Yours.

#InGlockWeTrust Buy the switch to make your Glocks Fully auto.

Well said and fully noted

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would love to say or be both but the way true Pan-Africans have been mistreated and flat out ignored by the so-called movement (Africans) has made me wary of it and many who claim to be Pan-African in general. That's not to say that all that consider themselves to be Pan-African are false or somehow not genuine in their convection. I am just not able to claim that title myself. All that said, I definitely consider myself to be FBA (and while I do identify with and as ADOS I don't usually refer to myself as that as I have some real issues with the "leaders of ADOS" which I may go into at another time) first and foremost.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would love to say or be both but the way true Pan-Africans have been mistreated and flat out ignored by the so-called movement (Africans) has made me wary of it and many who claim to be Pan-African in general. That's not to say that all that consider themselves to be Pan-African are false or somehow not genuine in their convection. I am just not able to claim that title myself. All that said, I definitely consider myself to be FBA (and while I do identify with and as ADOS I don't usually refer to myself as that as I have some real issues with the "leaders of ADOS" which I may go into at another time) first and foremost.
    #StandFirm my Sista, FBA/ADOS/DOS won't die we multiply. The pinkertons time is indeed up but whats really being done by them is flooding the country with white identifying Latinos and Afghans.