Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

As A Black Man, What Do You Think About The Legacy Of Kevin Samuels?

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This Saturday 4.22.23, Mr. Chris is broadcasting a very special episode of Chris & Co. along with Dr. Rambunctious Angie of All Girl Talk Radio To discuss if Kevin Samuels was a real influencer or was he just another brotha.

If you want to listen to this Saturday Night Special Broadcast, please click on this link below to TUNE IN!!! 👇🏾

NiceRadio Network.com

saturday night special flier.jpg

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Was he an influencer? Like him or not, hell yeah he was. It's a silly question to ask. Although his platform was 99 percent black, huge numbers of white people quietly watched each broadcast. On a sidenote, I think in some part seeing a black man talk shyt to black women and getting some sordid enjoyment out of it.

I heard about him, listened for a few episodes and stopped. I preferred Jason Black's 'The Business' much more because he got on both black men and women and had solutions that were reasonable in my mind.

This seems like a click bait chaser. Mention Kevin Samuels and it triggers emotions in both black men and women. That's my guess.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Was he an influencer? Like him or not, hell yeah he was. It's a silly question to ask. Although his platform was 99 percent black, huge numbers of white people quietly watched each broadcast. On a sidenote, I think in some part seeing a black man talk shyt to black women and getting some sordid enjoyment out of it.

I heard about him, listened for a few episodes and stopped. I preferred Jason Black's 'The Business' much more because he got on both black men and women and had solutions that were reasonable in my mind.

This seems like a click bait chaser. Mention Kevin Samuels and it triggers emotions in both black men and women. That's my guess.
Here's the thing,

It's not so much about him as it is about what he was saying and how females reacted to him. I was talking just like him way before he got on the scene. So this is not quite that type of conversation. However people feel about him, even in death he's still relevant.

I've been married, have adult children, and more life experience. So talking about this is like me drinking a glass of water, it's too easy.

It's only click bait for those who are triggered, only hurt dogs will holler. Whether you listen in or not, this episode is going to be off the chain because the life coach Dr. "Rambunctious" Angie Dawson is going to need a coach.

Tune in on 4.22.23 www.niceradionetwork.com

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here's the thing,

It's not so much about him as it is about what he was saying and how females reacted to him. I was talking just like him way before he got on the scene. So this is not quite that type of conversation. However people feel about him, even in death he's still relevant.

I've been married, have adult children, and more life experience. So talking about this is like me drinking a glass of water, it's too easy.

It's only click bait for those who are triggered, only hurt dogs will holler. Whether you listen in or not, this episode is going to be off the chain because the life coach Dr. "Rambunctious" Angie Dawson is going to need a coach.

Tune in on 4.22.23 www.niceradionetwork.com

He was still a coon.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Of course it was what he said and how he said and who he said to. What I think about his legacy? He's going to be one of those guys that will forever be memed by mostly black men and some non black men who have issues with the modern woman.

I personally was happy for him getting rich. Some women (and men) will argue he got rich at the expense of tearing down black women. There is some validity in that. If the Black person is a straight out coon like Jesee Lee Peterson, Clarence Thomas or Candace Owens I want them to go broke. It's so hard for a black person to be a millionaire in America.

I know a guy from my area became a mid level drug dealer, made hundreds of thousands, if not 7 figures in the game, flipped into a successful real estate business. I am proud of him. Would I rather he become a successful real estate businessman the traditional way? Hell yeah, but he took the road he felt he had to. It could be argued that I am proud of a guy who poisoned the community and that would be a 100 percent accurate assessment. I won't defend it, but only say I would accept the criticism and still be proud of my boy. Same with Kevin Samuels. He had a somewhat okay mens style channel. He flipped into the red pill thingy and he got rich. Same pride as my boy in the dope game. I'd prefer if he didn't but he got rich.

Some would argue why be against Larry Elder but proud of your boy. It would be an interesting dichotomy. I would say, if my boy felt he could do it without poisoning the community he'd have gone that route, Larry Elder and his ilk gladly poison the black community. The money is a bonus.

I am more proud of my boy than I am Kevin Samuels. He is at least pro Black, did what he could on the way up to make amends, donating, etc. He's pro black, very much so. As for Kevin Samuels, the Thomas Sowell thing is extremely problematic. I have met 2 kinds of Thomas Sowell fans. The Larry Elder type that uses it when speaking to whites and give white people an okay to be racist and the what I believe is the Kevin Samuels type who uses Thomas Sowell in speaking to Blacks about Blacks. Wrong but they want Blacks to genuinely do well. But going about it completely wrong. It's my guess about Kevin Samuels based on what I saw. But I could be wrong about it.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kevin Samuels was an incel cult leader. He built his entire program off of berating black women, I’m fine with his absence.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Exactly how I felt too. He said that Black women were the ugliest women in the world and it was scientific fact. Man I came into this world through a Black woman what I look like following some clown that feels that way?

A disdain of that magnitude can’t be compartmentalized. It was present in his every discussion which is why he was so hateful towards Black women because he saw them as the lowest of the low. Which is why he died next to a non-Black woman because he thought white was right.

Hence why every time he had advice for Black men it was for us to emulate and assimilate into Whiteness. It was never to come into power BEING US! It was to be like white people and hope they share more with us.

Kevin Samuels was the first time a lot of Niggas saw a Black man in a slim fit suit with a Windsor knot and they were enamored. A shiny coat of paint on coonery with a baseboard coating of misogyny.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Exactly how I felt too. He said that Black women were the ugliest women in the world and it was scientific fact. Man I came into this world through a Black woman what I look like following some clown that feels that way?

A disdain of that magnitude can’t be compartmentalized. It was present in his every discussion which is why he was so hateful towards Black women because he saw them as the lowest of the low. Which is why he died next to a non-Black woman because he thought white was right.

Hence why every time he had advice for Black men it was for us to emulate and assimilate into Whiteness. It was never to come into power BEING US! It was to be like white people and hope they share more with us.

Kevin Samuels was the first time a lot of Niggas saw a Black man in a slim fit suit with a Windsor knot and they were enamored. A shiny coat of paint on coonery with a baseboard coating of misogyny.
    nuclear explosion GIF

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jason Black and Prof Black Truth have spoke on the racist algorithm several times but what I find peculiar about the Kevin Samuels era is that even though I wasn’t subscribed to Kevin Samuels nor his incel red pill friends, which was birthed out of the the white red pill community and that’s an attempt at reclaiming overt white supremacy for white men, I would always get his videos to pop up on my recommendations. YouTube was definitely pushing him because of his coon views.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Jason Black and Prof Black Truth have spoke on the racist algorithm several times but what I find peculiar about the Kevin Samuels era is that even though I wasn’t subscribed to Kevin Samuels nor his incel red pill friends, which was birthed out of the the white red pill community and that’s an attempt at reclaiming overt white supremacy for white men, I would always get his videos to pop up on my recommendations. YouTube was definitely pushing him because of his coon views.
    Yes and the problem is they pushed him and people watched so it was the double whammy for the algorithm.

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kevin Samuels was an incel cult leader. He built his entire program off of berating black women, I’m fine with his absence.
    So hold up, these are the same "Modern Women" that wanted to abort black males and not having no one telling them what to do. So y'all mad at him for speaking up for black men? ok.

At least he told the truth about those modern broads. Now that's one thing I DO agree with him on.

Well, I see a lot of brothas really having their view points about this guy. So you guys are going to be surprised on what I got to say about him this Saturday Night 7pm pacific/10pm eastern

Wanna know where I stand with this guy...TUNE IN!!! 👇🏾 Dr. "Rambunctious" Angie will be in house, too.

NiceRadio Network.com

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So hold up, these are the same "Modern Women" that wanted to abort black males and not having no one telling them what to do. So y'all mad at him for speaking up for black men? ok.

At least he told the truth about those modern broads. Now that's one thing I DO agree with him on.

Well, I see a lot of brothas really having their view points about this guy. So you guys are going to be surprised on what I got to say about him this Saturday Night 7pm pacific/10pm eastern

Wanna know where I stand with this guy...TUNE IN!!! 👇🏾 Dr. "Rambunctious" Angie will be in house, too.

NiceRadio Network.com

View attachment 7363
    Oh lord! I definitely don’t agree but I’ll definitely tune in!

Mr. Chris

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA