The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

As You're Walking Through The Park, You See This.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What would be your initial reaction?
    I'll get the hell up out of there before the leash broke. Last week I was waiting for an elevator and some lady was waiting with a Great Dane. The dog's height on all fours was above my waist and I'm 6' 4" so this dog is massive. The dog just looked at me like:

Frustrate Blank Face GIF by Verohallinto

I don't think he had beef with me but homeboy kept his eyes on me the whole time. He looked kinda puzzled, kinda blank stare, kinda like "yo is you gon' pet me" I don't know what son was thinking....I couldn't get a read on him. I start sizing the lady up and I'm saying in my head "she's about 5' 4", about 120 pounds ...she is not in control of that dog". So I keep my distance and the dog is just still right there looking at me with that look. So, the elevator comes and she walks inside and is looking at me like:

Come Lets Go GIF by Real Madrid

I'm like:

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

I'm not about to be in a little box with that dog at all. If he wanted to set trip there would have been nothing she or I could do about it.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I'll get the hell up out of there before the leash broke. Last week I was waiting for an elevator and some lady was there too with a Great Dane. Its height on all fours was above my waist and I'm 6' 4". The dog seemed chill but it was intimidating based on its size and posture. The elevator comes and she walks inside and is looking at me like:

Come Lets Go GIF by Real Madrid

I'm like:

Not Gonna Happen No Way GIF by FaZe Clan

If that dog wanted to set trip there would have been nothing she or I could do about it.
    😂😂

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My husband & I went to do fly the drone at the nearby park & we immediately got back in the car. Turkey vultures had taken over the park. This is like footage of what we saw.
    We get turkey vultures in my neighborhood. They're more obnoxious than Canada geese. They rip open bags on trash day, they block traffic, and they invade the children's play areas.
    They're the worst!

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We don't have turkey vultures here, but we do have those annoying Canadian Geese. One time when my wife and I were driving through a local park, there was this group of geese that just starred at us as we drove past them. Needless to say we got out of that area of the park pretty damn quickly! Geese can be real jerks if you're not careful!