The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

*Attention All Tri-State Area People Calling Into The Business or The Black Channel*

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A guy called up from the Bronx on Jason Black's broadcast and he supposedly runs a window cleaning business. This guy sounded like a complete burnout who just came home from Riker's or was thrown out of a burning Bronx project window as a child. When you come on a platform like The Black Channel you are representing your town, your state and all the Black people that live around you. This guy couldn't formulate any coherent statements of any relevance. Why do you think Jason asks you for your area code? So you can see what type of Black people are across the country. If you can't articulate your perspective then don't call up. Ohh yeah, his name was Archie. Archie is the typical New York Black male stereotype. Damn my guy,you couldn't articulate your condition. Real goofy. It's a couple of other buffoons as well that need to shut up and stop calling up with incoherent babble. Pick up a book and read one our phone. It builds your vocabulary. And read out loud to your children so I don't have to hear them babbling in the future.
    Yeah Yeah Yeah Clapping GIF by Amo Cruzeiro Disney
    1669072600675.png

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Which person was that? What were they talking about? There was a couple weirdos last night babbling. That one dude kept saying “we need to talk about solutions”.

Homeboy’s elevator was clearly not going to the top floor.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Which person was that? What were they talking about? There was a couple weirdos last night babbling. That one dude kept saying “we need to talk about solutions”.

Homeboy’s elevator was clearly not going to the top floor.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO
    Yeah that dude Archie the window cleaner. Those old heads too. They old assess had their time. Let the younger and brightest shine. Go back to church and pray for a better time while we work to do the work they were to goofy to do.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Yeah that dude Archie the window cleaner. Those old heads too. They old assess had their time. Let the younger and brightest shine. Go back to church and pray for a better time while we work to do the work they were to goofy to do.
    When Jason asked his ass questions he eas responding with random things. It was strange and cringe. They are lucky Jason is nice now.

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When Jason asked his ass questions he eas responding with random things. It was strange and cringe. They are lucky Jason is nice now.
    Right. 2013 Jason wasn't taking no shorts.
    Hopefully he calls in with Tariq so we can get another parody song lol.
    That would be funny.

E

educatedman23

A guy called up from the Bronx on Jason Black's broadcast and he supposedly runs a window cleaning business. This guy sounded like a complete burnout who just came home from Riker's or was thrown out of a burning Bronx project window as a child. When you come on a platform like The Black Channel you are representing your town, your state and all the Black people that live around you. This guy couldn't formulate any coherent statements of any relevance. Why do you think Jason asks you for your area code? So you can see what type of Black people are across the country. If you can't articulate your perspective then don't call up. Ohh yeah, his name was Archie. Archie is the typical New York Black male stereotype. Damn my guy,you couldn't articulate your condition. Real goofy. It's a couple of other buffoons as well that need to shut up and stop calling up with incoherent babble. Pick up a book and read one our phone. It builds your vocabulary. And read out loud to your children so I don't have to hear them babbling in the future.
    Yeah Yeah Yeah Clapping GIF by Amo Cruzeiro Disney
    View attachment 5123
    It makes our folks look badly.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I've noticed there are different type of people tryna call in ranging from humbly offering what they believe is either support for him to keep doing what he's doing and agreeing or they believe they have a reasonable addition to the commentary. Then there are some who are clout chasing and want to hear their own voice and think they know more than TBA.

Others inbetween. A few are from the 'old n*ggas' category who got tired of hearing other 'old niggas' and see that this is the wave that's growing. And some who want to push their line of kufu-ism, moorish science, and prison babble mess.

It's all types. Lastly, you will never, ever be able to stop dumb azz people from your area to call in. It's going to happen. The only thing that can be done is to call in as a balance if you are thorough.

I may seem like the type that would call in, but I have zero inclination to. That is no shade on those that do. It's needed but its not me. If I get in the same room as TBA or Tariq, I might offer a perspective but until then I'll just hear them and some of y'all who call in or post on the live chat.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    Supporter
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    When some Black folks see an audience, they immediately start performing.

It's a very bad habit. Instead of calling up to ask honest questions or peep game, we tend to start performing for attention. We gotta start vetoing that sort of behavior.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It's all types. Lastly, you will never, ever be able to stop dumb azz people from your area to call in. It's going to happen. The only thing that can be done is to call in as a balance if you are thorough.

I may seem like the type that would call in, but I have zero inclination to. That is no shade on those that do. It's needed but its not me. If I get in the same room as TBA or Tariq, I might offer a perspective but until then I'll just hear them and some of y'all who call in or post on the live chat.
    I’m with you here. There’s been very little value in calling in for me. Best case they agree with me which does nothing for me. Worst case is the clown me in front of 8,000 people live.

No No No GIF

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I used to call in often. Now I just sit back and watch.
    When did you used to call in? Did you call back in the Ayatollah days?

It's a very bad habit. Instead of calling up to ask honest questions or peep game, we tend to start performing for attention. We gotta start vetoing that sort of behavior.
    You see this at church all the time. The mumble mouth nigga get the mic and he goes off. The second he says his first “lord” you know it’s over.

Lamont

Sixer
    zBucks

Let the tap dancing commence.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Right. 2013 Jason wasn't taking no shorts.

That would be funny.

I was terrified to call that line back in the days. No way Jose.
    He's considered "nice" now? I see him as mean still. I will only call in his broadcast if I feel I have to. If him still being mean and unfriendly is considered "nice", I don't even want to imagine how ruthless he was when he was considered "mean."