The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Australian LGBT Member Calls For The Renaming Of Mother's Day

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

View: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdW2r1SAPNf/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

A white lgbt man-Karen has suggested Mother’s Day be renamed to reflect how transgender men are now classified as giving birth.

Norrie May-Welby, who was born a male and had gender reassignment surgery at age 28, said the term ‘mother’ was not exclusive to females.

‘It’s not sex specific. I think mothering is instinctual in all mammals, regardless of biological sex,’ the weirdo told Daily Mail Australia.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Fuck them folks snow beasts because they are crazy! The worst thing they could've ever done was remove that shit from the DSM because it makes no sense, it counters nature, and it's insanity. Everything they make the break, so if anyone follows this nonsense up are aiding in our eventual demise.

I feel like I'm a billionaire but my dammit bank account doesn't say so. I feel like I don't wanna work because I'm broke if I don't I can't eat. I feel like White billionaires should give us reparations to include all the people they've stolen from to become wealthy.

This country is going to fail like hell. I hope the rest of the diaspora pushes back on this Western nonsense because this is going to be a mess in a few generations. I feel sorry for us. Smh

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    feel like I'm a billionaire but my dammit bank account doesn't say so. I feel like I don't wanna work because I'm broke if I don't I can't eat. I feel like White billionaires should give us reparations to include all the people they've stolen from to become wealthy.
    Logic does not impede the will of a white man. He will blow this whole earth if it’ll get him what he wants. Truly demented culture.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Too few people are willing to acknowledge this.
    It’s like a computer trying to understand it’s a computer. People cannot see European culture for what it is when their mind only thinks through the mindstate of Europe. One example, is when people say “sub saharan” Africa. The second you say that you’re already thinking like a white person and UOENO. There are so many things that taint our perspective, words, phrases, and concepts that mentally colonize us.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you expect from racist ass, white ass, leftist Australia? The same white supremacist Australians that falsely pretend to feel sorry and guilty about the fact that they (especially their evil white colonizing ancestors) genocided, terrorized, abused, brutalized and murdered the Black aborigines people indigenous to that land?

Just like all these other white dominant countries (especially Europe and America), they pretend to like Black people at best all while genuinely loving and supporting this violent erasure of women and bastardization of womanhood. That awkward moment when you support your own demise and cheer for it....

You just know this garbage individual Norris May-Welby screams shit like "FUCK TERFs", "KILL TERFs", "Trans Power", "BLACK B1TCHES DON'T DESERVE WOMBS" and "DIE CIS SCUM DIE" in his shithole social circles amongst other deranged, sick individuals like himself.

So Mother's Day has to be renamed to include males, including the drag queens, Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenners and the gay dads who "mother" their children? Is this white Australian, filthy Aussie cave animal, POS named Norris May-Welby gonna keep this same exact energy for Father's Day? 👀 Father's Day is next month. Is Father's Day exclusive to males, or can anybody be a father nowadays? Is Lori Lightfoot a father figure?

There's plenty of pregnant females men, transmen, lesbians and studs, butches, single moms who both mother and "father" their children, and non-binary people who would feel left out if you don't rename Father's Day into something like "Provider's Day." Do you give a fuck about them too, or just yourself? Because fuck those women TERFs and ugly lesbians and femoids....they all should just die so transwomen can finally replace them once and for all, right?

Males are create to protect and provide for their families, and anybody can protect and provide for their family, including females and mothers,  RIGHT?

#StopTheMadness
    #StopTheBullshit
    #CutTheBullshit

The LGBTQIA+ community, aka the Rainbow Mafia, is getting bolder and bolder.

This is not progress.
    This is a nuclear bomb masquerading itself as a pretty, rainbow colored soccer ball with glitter on top of it.

Where is the backlash?!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you expect from racist ass, white ass, leftist Australia? The same white supremacist Australians that falsely pretend to feel sorry and guilty about the fact that they (especially their evil white colonizing ancestors) genocided, terrorized, abused, brutalized and murdered the Black aborigines people indigenous to that land?

Just like all these other white dominant countries (especially Europe and America), they pretend to like Black people at best all while genuinely loving and supporting this violent erasure of women and bastardization of womanhood. That awkward moment when you support your own demise and cheer for it....

You just know this garbage individual Norris May-Welby screams shit like "FUCK TERFs", "KILL TERFs", "Trans Power", "BLACK B1TCHES DON'T DESERVE WOMBS" and "DIE CIS SCUM DIE" in his shithole social circles amongst other deranged, sick individuals like himself.

So Mother's Day has to be renamed to include males, including the drag queens, Bruce "Caitlyn" Jenners and the gay dads who "mother" their children? Is this white Australian, filthy Aussie cave animal, POS named Norris May-Welby gonna keep this same exact energy for Father's Day? 👀 Father's Day is next month. Is Father's Day exclusive to males, or can anybody be a father nowadays? Is Lori Lightfoot a father figure?

There's plenty of pregnant females men, transmen, lesbians and studs, butches, single moms who both mother and "father" their children, and non-binary people who would feel left out if you don't rename Father's Day into something like "Provider's Day." Do you give a fuck about them too, or just yourself? Because fuck those women TERFs and ugly lesbians and femoids....they all should just die so transwomen can finally replace them once and for all, right?

Males are create to protect and provide for their families, and anybody can protect and provide for their family, including females and mothers,  RIGHT?

#StopTheMadness
    #StopTheBullshit
    #CutTheBullshit

This is not progress.
    This is a nuclear bomb masquerading itself as a pretty, rainbow colored soccer ball with glitter on top of it.

Where is the backlash?!
    🎯

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And this transracial mess...

FUCKING KILL ME ALREADY.​

This is new normal they really want. Black people to finally denounce their Blackness and walking around looking like Vybz Kartel, Lil Kim, Sammy Sosa, Michael Jackson after the vitiligo and Pepsi accident did him in, Beyonce after her bleaching, photoshop, and blonde hair routine, and Teddy Perkins from that Atlanta episode and become non-threatening, ultra self-hating, white-identified, non-Black ass-kissing coons. Aka, their "true selves", just like the "transgender", "non-binary", "transspecies", and other confused and messed up people. Who wants to sell the cake soap, skin bleaching products, internalized anti-Black racism, hormonal treatments, plastic surgeries, medications, the lie and fantasy that's totally okay to "be who you truly are in the inside", etc?

The less Black people walking around who are proud of their Blackness, the better. Diversity and celebration of people's differences are totally okay, as long are the people are not Black or "too Black."

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

#StopTheMadness
    #StopTheBullshit
    #CutTheBullshit

This is not progress.

Where is the backlash?!
    What is the end goal? That’s what I want to know. I wonder is it to just make a society so screwed up that it is easier to control! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at the think tank 70 years ago that thought this plan up.
    And this transracial mess...

Cant Reaction GIF

She wants to be like Koreans boy bands who steal Black American music. Lawd.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Fuck them folks snow beasts because they are crazy! The worst thing they could've ever done was remove that shit from the DSM because it makes no sense, it counters nature, and it's insanity. Everything they make the break, so if anyone follows this nonsense up are aiding in our eventual demise.

I feel like I'm a billionaire but my dammit bank account doesn't say so. I feel like I don't wanna work because I'm broke if I don't I can't eat. I feel like White billionaires should give us reparations to include all the people they've stolen from to become wealthy.

This country is going to fail like hell. I hope the rest of the diaspora pushes back on this Western nonsense because this is going to be a mess in a few generations. I feel sorry for us. Smh
    Hell no! I don't care what horror-mones you take, YOU'RE STILL A MAN! Mothers are nurturers, NATURALLY. We're NOT on that SHEM 💩! SHEM = SHE & HE.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What is the end goal? That’s what I want to know. I wonder is it to just make a society so screwed up that it is easier to control! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall at the think tank 70 years ago that thought this plan up.

Cant Reaction GIF

The bolded is definitely one of their end goals.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Cant Reaction GIF

usher laugh

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Cant Reaction GIF

The end game is a transhumanist agenda. They don't hide anything. This trans stuff is tied up in science. All this nonbinary this and that is meant to confuse the next generations. Black people REALLY need to get into transhumanism because it is centered around Blackness and Black spirituality. We have some things that no other people on earth have. Muddying the waters is a mind-control activity, psyops. To understand what is happening here is a very lightweight version.

The first goal is that they (pilgrims) desire to confuse our natural identities and roles. The ultimate goal is to erase us. We've watched wyt folks advance this agenda for decades and not pushed back. What we're witnessing now is what happens when you support people who are against your best interest.

The easiest way I'm going to describe this for Black people not into what's really going on is that Black people are fighting against racists who want to rule over us the old way in a method we're accustomed to, and racists who are attempting to create new people who will rule over us in a new way. Getting rid of gender and race and making us (or our kids rather) confused is the end game. In three generations since pilgrims introduced sexual liberation and feminism at the end of the late 60s early 70s, our society is done and the West is collapsing. While pilgrims are at the forefront of the agenda, many conservative pilgrims oppose it. On this agenda, Black folks are going to have to align with the devil they know to fight this agenda, otherwise, your kids will be programmed in public school beginning in Kindergarten by educators who are a part of the agenda, they'll be programmed everywhere they go and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Black people all over the world have a power no other group has. We have the power to reject cultures and trends. We make and break culture. If we loudly and forcefully pushed back against this agenda, including engaging in Mr. Charlie's technocracy, this shit would end this year, but we're doomed because nuccas love Mr. Charlie's cold, toxic water!

This empire has to end so they can fully implement the new, transhumanist technocracy. This is the end game. The bolder they are, the less we push back, and the closer we are to the New World (Order) where we will have no genders, lies will be the truth, nature will be out of order, and our next 3 generations will be nonbinary, trans people who won't procreate to keep us on this earth.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Black people have a lot of things to worry about. In my opinion, this is more pressing than anything going on in our community because it's impacting us and our children right now, but Black folks don't talk about it because it's unpopular and it doesn't hurt us today in the same way racism and politics does.

Think of this issue, in the same manner, we think of pedophiles grooming their current and future victims. We're all being groomed for the transhumanist agenda by sick monsters. I don't like being groomed.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The end game is a transhumanist agenda. They don't hide anything. This trans stuff is tied up in science. All this nonbinary this and that is meant to confuse the next generations. Black people REALLY need to get into transhumanism because it is centered around Blackness and Black spirituality. We have some things that no other people on earth have. Muddying the waters is a mind-control activity, psyops. To understand what is happening here is a very lightweight version.
    Was this a typo or was "transhumanism" the wrong word you used by mistake? What do you mean "Black people REALLY need to get into transhumanism?" Transhumanism is horrible and unnatural and that is what TPTB is trying to push onto this society.