The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

B1 Masterclass

D

Deleted member 405

So B1 was explained to the masses by Jason Black last night for 4 HOURS!!! And now there are people butthurt about it. Its a simple ideology and I dont see what the issue is, If one disagrees you move on to what you want.Im so glad he crushed the emotional argumentative negroes so. now we know who they are and will be run off...

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
The man explained it so many times in so many ways and niggas refuse to get it because they hate one aspect of it. Their claim to fame is calling out immigrants so they have drawn a deep line when It comes to them. Fair but like Jason said "I agree with you now what" That's when their babbling kicked in. They are on Twitter 24/7 Im like when do you have to build and empower. Divide and conquer works well when the victims of it are willing participants in it.

D

Deleted member 405

The man explained it so many times in so many ways and niggas refuse to get it because they hate one aspect of it. Their claim to fame is calling out immigrants so they have drawn a deep line when It comes to them. Fair but like Jason said "I agree with you now what" That's when their babbling kicked in. They are on Twitter 24/7 Im like when do you have to build and empower. Divide and conquer works well when the victims of it are willing participants in it.
I laughed so hard because the caller was fumblin' and stumblin' and had no answer...

D

Deleted member 405

Tariq’s impreciseness creating all these FBA weirdos. No one wants to say it and I’ll fall on the sword for it but it‘s how I see

The Secure the Tribe crowd has cemented themselves as a group of idiots. Sorry, had to say it!
Males that are inebriated with feminine energy. I work nights so Ive listened to their soaces.There comes a time when you have to put your foot down and mean what you say but they just argue with immigrants all night "debating" as they say.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nigga turned into Oswald Bates “we gonna prognosticate to ingratiate”.

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

No but what we gon do about it?

“We gonnmake it do what it do mayne”

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nigga turned into Oswald Bates “we gonna prognosticate to ingratiate”.

Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

No but what we gon do about it?

“We gonnmake it do what it do mayne”
    They proved to me they're all talk. The babbling was at a all time high when he asked now what.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I laughed so hard because the caller was fumblin' and stumblin' and had no answer...
    A nigga named boobe. C'mon man. That's the name of a revolutionary!! Hilarious

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So B1 was explained to the masses by Jason Black last night for 4 HOURS!!! And now there are people butthurt about it. Its a simple ideology and I dont see what the issue is, If one disagrees you move on to what you want.Im so glad he crushed the emotional argumentative negroes so. now we know who they are and will be run off...
    It was definitely worth listening to.

D

Deleted member 191

He made the babblers he hates.
    OMG!!! YES!!! But that comes back to what you said he's vague and imprecise. So it leaves way too much wiggle room and so these folks are the result of that. I don't discount his contribution but, there's no question these secure the tribe folks are his doing.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Divide and conquer
    100%. They're trying to make Black Americans a tribe and perpetuate the nonsense that has caused us to be in this situation as a Black people in the first place.

E

educatedman23

OMG!!! YES!!! But that comes back to what you said he's vague and imprecise. So it leaves way too much wiggle room and so these folks are the result of that. I don't discount his contribution but, there's no question these secure the tribe folks are his doing.
    There is so much
    The Secure the Tribe crowd has cemented themselves as a group of idiots. Sorry, had to say it!
    I listened to one episode where secure the tribe spent a lot of time talking about the foods they liked and don't like. They don't give the audience value.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    There is so much

I listened to one episode where secure the tribe spent a lot of time talking about the foods they liked and don't like. They don't give the audience value.
    They’re the crew that listens to the House of Konsciousness moving over to Black empowerment.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If they want to have their own little "tr8ve" cool but going around trolling people is a bad look "Where ya great gramma from as a vetting question? No my guy....
    Also going around miseducating too. That’s a big no no.

E

educatedman23

When you sit around on a twitter space for 8 hours you are not the productive type at all.
    Of course. Sometimes I wonder if these people are getting money from this system to be on these twitter spaces for a long time. Or is it just the donations from the viewing public? Or is it just the so called fame they get from the thousands of subscribers?

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I havent posted in awhile. Just been working and watching. But I want to say 1 thing. I think its time to close the door. Black 1st could ONLY Mean 1 thing. The confusion is Hate.
    People have become PROFESSIONAL TROLLS.
    A lot of them are Black. How can another person define what a term means that they didnt create? The Audacity these days is retarded.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did anyone listen to the JB’s space yesterday?
    I did another master class on putting goofies in their place. Shit was so crazy Tariq had to do a space to settle the sort of beef. When talking to Tariq they tried to clean up how disrespectful they actually were to Jason. I knew it was on and poppin when Tariq started questioning boobe. Hilarious.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I did another master class on putting goofies in their place. Shit was so crazy Tariq had to do a space to settle the sort of beef. When talking to Tariq they tried to clean up how disrespectful they actually were to Jason. I knew it was on and poppin when Tariq started questioning boobe. Hilarious.
    Damn so these dudes get in Jason's radar and then Tariq's...they are so stupid for that.

E

educatedman23

Big social media platforms vs little ones

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn so these dudes get in Jason's radar and then Tariq's...they are so stupid for that.
    Yeah they were trying to put Tariq against Jason. Didn't work. Once they realized that wasn't going work that's when they tried to walk back their talking points. I heard a couple of them say Jason hasn't done anything for the community. Talking down on his documentaries saying they didn't do anything. Im like wtf. Talking down on elders is on code behavior??? Crazy.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah they were trying to put Tariq against Jason. Didn't work. Once they realized that wasn't going work that's when they tried to walk back their talking points. I heard a couple of them say Jason hasn't done anything for the community. Talking down on his documentaries saying they didn't do anything. Im like wtf. Talking down on elders is on code behavior??? Crazy.
    Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Anyone still rocking with them idiots is a weak link. They have shown their hand…they are all about destruction not unity.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Big Boi Smh GIF by Outkast

Anyone still rocking with them idiots is a weak link. They have shown their hand…they are all about destruction not unity.
    Another aspect of the divide is hood niggas vs educated niggas. Anyone who comes in sounding too articulate is looked at with the side eye. They have respect for Tariq cause we know he has a hood background. Yet obviously our brorher is educated as well. He had so many citations in his latest book. Im like damn this is college level citation stuff. Point being they need to stop participating in divide and conquer. Action speak louder than words.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm new to these Twitter spaces but not to doing the work for my people. Therefore I gave the secure the tribe group a chance. I got many bad vibes from the group especially the "leaders" but I still have them a chance. I drew the line at turning on TBA because he called out their foolishness. Most of the most vocal (especially the "leaders") aren't intelligent or mentally competent and are ready to attack ANYONE (accept Tiraq) that isn't buying the nonsense thier selling. Most are clout chasers, groupies, hoodrats, swirlers and outright liers. The cult word has been attached to them and more and more I'm starting to see why. Even after TBA called them out the REFUSE to get on code and start DOING something to fight white supremacy instead of holding endless Twitter spaces all-day EVERYDAY! I am new to these spaces but I was NEVER a part of the tribe but they immediately attacked me personally when I unfollowed one of the leaders (YaYa) because her fakeness and disrespect for B1 and TBA was too great. Yaya (who's a 53 year old female who came out of nowhere wanting respect and clout and attaches herself to ANYONE she thinks she can get that from and gets angry and spiteful when the person rejects her because of her untrustworthiness and mental illness) then lies on me and tried to drag my into a big ass mess and all anyone had to do to prove that she was lying and continuing to start shit was to LISTEN to the recording but that was too much for most people (although the woman she accused me of talking about did apologize after she found out the truth). Also the tribe almost NEVER records thier countless spaces. I ALWAYS record my spaces and so does most B1 individuals in the community but they don't. All of these people claiming to be "doing the work" for Blk Americans but none have any receipts and sit up and run/be in Twitter spaces ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY! What does that say? They are a bunch of sneaky and shady individuals who love to lie and start shit within the B1/FBA community and I keep my distance.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm new to these Twitter spaces but not to doing the work for my people. Therefore I gave the secure the tribe group a chance. I got many bad vibes from the group especially the "leaders" but I still have them a chance. I drew the line at turning on TBA because he called out their foolishness. Most of the most vocal (especially the "leaders") aren't intelligent or mentally competent and are ready to attack ANYONE (accept Tiraq) that isn't buying the nonsense thier selling. Most are clout chasers, groupies, hoodrats, swirlers and outright liers. The cult word has been attached to them and more and more I'm starting to see why. Even after TBA called them out the REFUSE to get on code and start DOING something to fight white supremacy instead of holding endless Twitter spaces all-day EVERYDAY! I am new to these spaces but I was NEVER a part of the tribe but they immediately attacked me personally when I unfollowed one of the leaders (YaYa) because her fakeness and disrespect for B1 and TBA was too great. Yaya (who's a 53 year old female who came out of nowhere wanting respect and clout and attaches herself to ANYONE she thinks she can get that from and gets angry and spiteful when the person rejects her because of her untrustworthiness and mental illness) then lies on me and tried to drag my into a big ass mess and all anyone had to do to prove that she was lying and continuing to start shit was to LISTEN to the recording but that was too much for most people (although the woman she accused me of talking about did apologize after she found out the truth). Also the tribe almost NEVER records thier countless spaces. I ALWAYS record my spaces and so does most B1 individuals in the community but they don't. All of these people claiming to be "doing the work" for Blk Americans but none have any receipts and sit up and run/be in Twitter spaces ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY! What does that say? They are a bunch of sneaky and shady individuals who love to lie and start shit within the B1/FBA community and I keep my distance.
    Beautifully and masterfully stated. As the late Kevin Samuels used to state these are the type of men old single women create. Ignorance be getting ignorance just for the sake of ego. I was surprised KD aplogized but happy she did. You deserve respect for all you do protecting our little ones. On code means separating from the unproductive. Great post as usual sis. Much respect.

Mrs. BLACKRADICAL

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Much respect to you sister and the work you do for our babies.
    This too shall pass. They seem like a group of trolls to me. Its literally impossible to be "doing the work" on the internet all day babbling. Ignore them and continue to do the amazing work you're doing!
    Peace
    Love
    & Reparations

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Beautifully and masterfully stated. As the late Kevin Samuels used to state these are the type of men old single women create. Ignorance be getting ignorance just for the sake of ego. I was surprised KD aplogized but happy she did. You deserve respect for all you do protecting our little ones. On code means separating from the unproductive. Great post as usual sis. Much respect.
    Thank you so much for comment and support Brother BroMoatBlack:-)

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Much respect to you sister and the work you do for our babies.
    This too shall pass. They seem like a group of trolls to me. Its literally impossible to be "doing the work" on the internet all day babbling. Ignore them and continue to do the amazing work you're doing!
    Peace
    Love
    & Reparations
    Thank you Mrs. Black radical and most certainly will do!:-)

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another aspect of the divide is hood niggas vs educated niggas. Anyone who comes in sounding too articulate is looked at with the side eye. They have respect for Tariq cause we know he has a hood background. Yet obviously our brorher is educated as well. He had so many citations in his latest book. Im like damn this is college level citation stuff. Point being they need to stop participating in divide and conquer. Action speak louder than words.
    Very very true. Hood dusty niggas are a scourge to society. They associate Blackness with depravity. I wrote about it here:

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very very true. Hood dusty niggas are a scourge to society. They associate Blackness with depravity. I wrote about it here:

Bad ass article brother. Self perception is everything and should not be limited. I have lived in nice neighborhoods I have lived in the hood. My location in oppresion did not define me. My location in and empowerment can. Love living out here. Also I love this article because my wife and I agree that any activity done while being black is a black activity. We are the culture we are the mothers and fathers of civilization and modernity thus everything that is productive is ours. We have to restore the self perception of what true empowerment looks like. Self Sufficiency and unfiltered abundance of resources is where we are headed!!

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I'm getting heavy cointelpro vibes from that group. B1 ain't rocket science. IT felt like they were being obtuse to try and confuse Black people. I never rocked wit those cats mainly because it was too much attention seeking plebescite babble going on in their spaces. Every time Tariq went into their rooms I felt like I was hanging out at the student union at my old university. I guess I'm not missing much from being off twitter.