The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

B1 Masterclass

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I'm getting heavy cointelpro vibes from that group. B1 ain't rocket science. IT felt like they were being obtuse to try and confuse Black people. I never rocked wit those cats mainly because it was too much attention seeking plebescite babble going on in their spaces. Every time Tariq went into their rooms I felt like I was hanging out at the student union at my old university. I guess I'm not missing much from being off twitter.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bad ass article brother. Self perception is everything and should not be limited. I have lived in nice neighborhoods I have lived in the hood. My location in oppresion did not define me. My location in and empowerment can. Love living out here. Also I love this article because my wife and I agree that any activity done while being black is a black activity. We are the culture we are the mothers and fathers of civilization and modernity thus everything that is productive is ours. We have to restore the self perception of what true empowerment looks like. Self Sufficiency and unfiltered abundance of resources is where we are headed!!
    Absolutely man. We need to decolonize our minds and stop associating Blackness with lacking, depravity, struggle, dirtiness. We need to associate Blackness with greatness, expansiveness, intellectualism, adventure, action, execution, etc.
    I'm getting heavy cointelpro vibes from that group. B1 ain't rocket science. IT felt like they were being obtuse to try and confuse Black people. I never rocked wit those cats mainly because it was too much attention seeking plebescite babble going on in their spaces. Every time Tariq went into their rooms I felt like I was hanging out at the student union at my old university. I guess I'm not missing much from being off twitter.
    That’s freaking hilarious. They the same type of niggas that argue about crystals, if aliens built the pyramids, gematria, and crypto.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Did you get banned on twitter?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    nah I walked before they made me run. I was getting too sucked into non pertinent issues. i miss the jokes, but the site itself was becoming a distraction.
    Twitter would have a nigga depressed. If you let that algorithm see you say police brutality, FBA, and B1 it’s gonna serve you a non-stop feast of depression.

- who got killed
    - who got shot
    - what white people did today

I’m like do any of you niggas like to ski? Do you like foosball? Like what do you do for fun?

D

Deleted member 405

I did another master class on putting goofies in their place. Shit was so crazy Tariq had to do a space to settle the sort of beef. When talking to Tariq they tried to clean up how disrespectful they actually were to Jason. I knew it was on and poppin when Tariq started questioning boobe. Hilarious.
    I didn't catch that one but I can tell by the lack of activity there's been some straightenin'...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm new to these Twitter spaces but not to doing the work for my people. Therefore I gave the secure the tribe group a chance. I got many bad vibes from the group especially the "leaders" but I still have them a chance. I drew the line at turning on TBA because he called out their foolishness. Most of the most vocal (especially the "leaders") aren't intelligent or mentally competent and are ready to attack ANYONE (accept Tiraq) that isn't buying the nonsense thier selling. Most are clout chasers, groupies, hoodrats, swirlers and outright liers. The cult word has been attached to them and more and more I'm starting to see why. Even after TBA called them out the REFUSE to get on code and start DOING something to fight white supremacy instead of holding endless Twitter spaces all-day EVERYDAY! I am new to these spaces but I was NEVER a part of the tribe but they immediately attacked me personally when I unfollowed one of the leaders (YaYa) because her fakeness and disrespect for B1 and TBA was too great. Yaya (who's a 53 year old female who came out of nowhere wanting respect and clout and attaches herself to ANYONE she thinks she can get that from and gets angry and spiteful when the person rejects her because of her untrustworthiness and mental illness) then lies on me and tried to drag my into a big ass mess and all anyone had to do to prove that she was lying and continuing to start shit was to LISTEN to the recording but that was too much for most people (although the woman she accused me of talking about did apologize after she found out the truth). Also the tribe almost NEVER records thier countless spaces. I ALWAYS record my spaces and so does most B1 individuals in the community but they don't. All of these people claiming to be "doing the work" for Blk Americans but none have any receipts and sit up and run/be in Twitter spaces ALL DAY LONG EVERYDAY! What does that say? They are a bunch of sneaky and shady individuals who love to lie and start shit within the B1/FBA community and I keep my distance.
    Crazy how you can get pulled down the rabbit hole in cyberspace. Digital fisticuffs start impacting you in real life and changing your mood.