The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Baby Formula shortage.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Look at how folks just be here scamming the feds and we can't get nothing. Wow!
I also noticed that there were no pictures of the suspects posted in the article. You can't even find pictures of them online. I bet they were white, non-Black, and non-FBA.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I also noticed that there were no pictures of the suspects posted in the article. You can't even find pictures of them online. I bet they were white, non-Black, and non-FBA.
You already know. If they were Black, they'd be on every newscast & lots of other information would be public.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I heard of people actually going to Mexico now just to get formula and stock up. People who can afford to do so anyway. Most mothers can't afford this. This whole thing is such a disgrace. I am not about the formula they put on the shelves cause they are loaded with soy and corn syrup because both should NEVER be given to babies but some women don't have much else of a choice. It is just all sad.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I heard of people actually going to Mexico now just to get formula and stock up. People who can afford to do so anyway. Most mothers can't afford this. This whole thing is such a disgrace. I am not about the formula they put on the shelves cause they are loaded with soy and corn syrup because both should NEVER be given to babies but some women don't have much else of a choice. It is just all sad.
Our women have to get back to breast feeding. Thw toughest part is the first 2 weeks. Once mama and baby get used to it and the nipple is used to it it is the easiest form of caring for child. My wife breast fed our daughter for the first year and a half of her life.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Our women have to get back to breast feeding. Thw toughest part is the first 2 weeks. Once mama and baby get used to it and the nipple is used to it it is the easiest form of caring for child. My wife breast fed our daughter for the first year and a half of her life.
Don't breast pumps help as well? I heard that supplementing can encourage lactation too. Something has to give. The US is filled with very unhealthy children.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Don't breast pumps help as well? I heard that supplementing can encourage lactation too. Something has to give. The US is filled with very unhealthy children.
Yeah pumping is like training wheels for breast feeding. Definitely a healthier alternative than letting the dominant society feed your child.