The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Becky Cop Sex Scandal / LSU players running a train

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Wo Wide Eyed GIF by VH1

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Okay, I'll weigh in. They made sure they fired the black men. Y'all already know they got fired for smashing a white woman. Is it right? Hell nah. Is it abnormal? Hell nah. People have always smashed each other on jobs. It happens every day in companies. It happens even more often in the minimum wage jobs.

When I had my little McDonald's type job growing up, people were dating each other...let me restate, smashing. They weren't going on dates. These jobs had high turnover and people got it in. It happens in offices all the time.

What is normally done is if word gets out to HR they want to avoid law suits. They'd tell whomever was higher than the other, cut it off or you are fired or whatever. In my old company we hired a lot of recent grads for the customer service department. That department became an extension of the frat life. There were official rules against fraternization to cover the company's ass but it was done.

If no one is filing lawsuits about sexual harassment then all what these cops should have gotten is a warning. Married people have affairs every week in all jobs. This white woman is a freak, and she got it in but they after the men it seems.

In the second story, about the LSU coaches and players, coach being involved is new but trains get run in college. I'm not saying its right, but I'm saying it happens all the time. We ran trains. I was in a frat and we ran trains. I was on an athletic scholarship and we ran trains. And before anyone starts about the girl possibly being too drunk to do whatever, brothers don't get down like that. Generally speaking. All parties are fully aware what is happening. White boys do. They will get a girl who is damn near passed out. Generally. Every campus got a campus jump off. Again, not condoning it. Back in the neighborhood, when a homie got back from jail a local jump off would give him his first coochie fresh out. Sometimes it was a train and he was first after a lot of weed and beer or alcohol. AGAIN. Not condoning it but it was the norm.

I looked up the demographics for that city. Its 25% black. The brothers should also have realized that they were going to be the scapegoat no matter what. It goes without saying there are different rules for us. An accusation is the same as fact. When I was in management and gave annual reviews, I was never alone with Becky. I always made sure a white woman from HR was there. Not a man, but a white woman. The HR director understood me fully, especially if it was going to be disciplinary. On my job at least the black folks could keep it real with each other. Sisters weren't running to HR on you. You gave sisters (and brothers) as much warnings as you could and took them aside if they were messing up bad enough. If they got written up they simply didn't give a f*ck.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Okay, I'll weigh in. They made sure they fired the black men. Y'all already know they got fired for smashing a white woman. Is it right? Hell nah. Is it abnormal? Hell nah. People have always smashed each other on jobs. It happens every day in companies. It happens even more often in the minimum wage jobs.

When I had my little McDonald's type job growing up, people were dating each other...let me restate, smashing. They weren't going on dates. These jobs had high turnover and people got it in. It happens in offices all the time.

What is normally done is if word gets out to HR they want to avoid law suits. They'd tell whomever was higher than the other, cut it off or you are fired or whatever. In my old company we hired a lot of recent grads for the customer service department. That department became an extension of the frat life. There were official rules against fraternization to cover the company's ass but it was done.

If no one is filing lawsuits about sexual harassment then all what these cops should have gotten is a warning. Married people have affairs every week in all jobs. This white woman is a freak, and she got it in but they after the men it seems.

In the second story, about the LSU coaches and players, coach being involved is new but trains get run in college. I'm not saying its right, but I'm saying it happens all the time. We ran trains. I was in a frat and we ran trains. I was on an athletic scholarship and we ran trains. And before anyone starts about the girl possibly being too drunk to do whatever, brothers don't get down like that. Generally speaking. All parties are fully aware what is happening. White boys do. They will get a girl who is damn near passed out. Generally. Every campus got a campus jump off. Again, not condoning it. Back in the neighborhood, when a homie got back from jail a local jump off would give him his first coochie fresh out. Sometimes it was a train and he was first after a lot of weed and beer or alcohol. AGAIN. Not condoning it but it was the norm.

I looked up the demographics for that city. Its 25% black. The brothers should also have realized that they were going to be the scapegoat no matter what. It goes without saying there are different rules for us. An accusation is the same as fact. When I was in management and gave annual reviews, I was never alone with Becky. I always made sure a white woman from HR was there. Not a man, but a white woman. The HR director understood me fully, especially if it was going to be disciplinary. On my job at least the black folks could keep it real with each other. Sisters weren't running to HR on you. You gave sisters (and brothers) as much warnings as you could and took them aside if they were messing up bad enough. If they got written up they simply didn't give a f*ck.
    They played the game and got caught.....it's a different time now and I understand that companies and your personal self needs to take precautions these days because women can come back years later and accuse the men of anything. It's good that D Sanders had Brittany Renner come talk to those Young Players I hope they listened ! Try not to get caught up young Brothers and Sisters it's rough out here and they'll get rid of YOU first if the they can.B1✊🏿