The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Begging

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What's up with all these bw begging non bm to like them I even see this alot in nyc
    First, they see no value in Black men, in turn, they see no value in themselves. They need a non black to make them feel like they are worth something.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Most black women grow up with no black male authority figures in the home, K-12 and maybe at college if its an HBCU. But by that time, its too late. Their first job, apartment, whatever, no black male was involved most times. Ever male who has had authority over them has been white (white teacher, the US govt is white daddy if you are on food stamps, white boss, white HR). Also, the media doesn't show many TV shows or movies with strong black males. These days (and I count) most black female characters in a relationship are with white men, secondarily lesbian. Also, the standard of beauty is white. Soooooo....getting approval from white daddy is the most valuable recognition from a man. Its far more valuable than from a black man tryna holla.

What do about it? Individually be a thorough black man. As a collective have far more black men. This will kill all that. Women, all women, no matter the race or ethnicity have been been programmed to be attracted to mascuinity from 1000s of years of evolution. (and in reverse men are programmed to be attracted to femininity). There is no one more masculine on average than the black man. NONE. We are the original. I've had a white girl who had jungle fever bad when she went to college in Chicago tell me that once. It's true. In todays times a black man, producer, not mumble mouthed but confident is KRYPTONITE to women. Especially black women.

And don't think white men don't know that. All things being equal, no social stigma, Black men would be chosen first and foremost. If you go to certain areas around the world where they are not into white daddy worship and there is no local social stigma, we are the shit. I have seen a few of these spots.

However, theses sister into that eventually lose out. They get ran through, and spend their prettiest years dating white men who won't wifey them and they hit 30ish and start scrambling for a husband and none can be found.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Its disgusting to say the least when I read or watch our women worship white men, as if they are demigods. It is deep rooted in their upbringing since they encountered more of white men while growing up. However, I strongly believe that with the rising of more bold black men, the tides will change soon.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There are a lot of black women, especially young ones, who REFUSE to date black men altogether. I have even met some black men who refuse to date black women as well. We are the only race in America doing this and having adverts pushing this on us. They want us to mix so they can get rid of us. Think about all the commercials of mixed-race couples. Most of them are white women with black men. This is all by design.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    ost black women grow up with no black male authority figures in the home, K-12 and maybe at college if its an HBCU. But by that time, its too late. Their first job, apartment, whatever, no black male was involved most times. Ever male who has had authority over them has been white (white teacher, the US govt is white daddy if you are on food stamps, white boss, white HR). Also, the media doesn't show many TV shows or movies with strong black males.
    Sad Pauly D GIF by A Double Shot At Love With DJ Pauly D and Vinny

They get pregnant and then the dad runs out. Just chaos all around.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    When ANY woman spends her best years chasing men who aren't their best option they eventually end up losing. Once these sisters get near 30 or above 30 they will get desperate. Trust me on that. These white boys will bang them, date them, but won't put a ring on that finger. Also, in reverse with all this reparations movement, the black men who are totally into white women will get isolated socially and look like a sell out.

It will take time but it all won't end well.