Self-Sufficiency and Preppers

Are you ready for the day the system falls? Our group is here to help each other prep for a disaster scenario.

Stats

Category
Lifestyle
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Best Flowers For Your Yard?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trying to help my mom get some good flowers in the yard to encourage butterflies, bees, and the light. All pollinators. As mentioned in another thread awhile back, I am going to attempt a garden over there to see if it does better. This is outside of my small indoor garden I am still working on and testing. I want to make sure their yard encourages the right wildlife to show up and I read the best way to do this is to start with flowers.

What flowers are best overall?

Tia2You

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Trying to help my mom get some good flowers in the yard to encourage butterflies, bees, and the light. All pollinators. As mentioned in another thread awhile back, I am going to attempt a garden over there to see if it does better. This is outside of my small indoor garden I am still working on and testing. I want to make sure their yard encourages the right wildlife to show up and I read the best way to do this is to start with flowers.

What flowers are best overall?
    Tiger Lilies