Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
What pisses me off is this chick made an estimated 25 million imitating Black hood chicks.
"Danielle Bregoli, AKA Bhad Bhabie, is an American social media star and rapper. Danielle Bregoli has a net worth of $25 million. "

Didn't she have an Onlyfans where she didn't have to even pop any coochie? Mofos just handed her a check.

I have a low opinion of any brotha tryna wifey that but if you are my brotha get that paper from her at least.

badbabie.jpeg

D

Deleted member 1946

What pisses me off is this chick made an estimated 25 million imitating Black hood chicks.
"Danielle Bregoli, AKA Bhad Bhabie, is an American social media star and rapper. Danielle Bregoli has a net worth of $25 million. "

Didn't she have an Onlyfans where she didn't have to even pop any coochie? Mofos just handed her a check.

I have a low opinion of any brotha tryna wifey that but if you are my brotha get that paper from her at least.

View attachment 8723
He needs to take that paper and get with a Black woman.

John_Smauel

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Latin America
Idk man maybe she's someone we don't know to the fullest of our extent? I might be wrong but how far has judging gotten us in this world?
Maybe he needed she had and not the rest of the women he was along or maybe the guy is using her? We don't know life is weird but hey maybe you're right brother!