Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Biden Apologizes For Slavery To African Leaders....But NOT Black American Freedmen

Shoutout13

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Biden-misplaced-apology.jpeg

This article is a reposting of an article at the UK's daily mail newspaper Website (link to original post follows at the end of this article and my comment on the article):

Joe Biden on Wednesday apologized for the 'unimaginable cruelty' of slavery, which he referred to as America's 'original sin', and pledged $55 billion in investment to the continent.

Speaking during a gathering of almost all African leaders in Washington DC - the first since Barack Obama convened a summit in 2014 - Biden expressed regret for the past, but insisted: 'The United States is all in on Africa's future.'

During a White House dinner honoring African leaders and their spouses, Biden addressed what he called America's 'original sin' - the enslavement of millions of people - and honored their descendants and the broader African diaspora community in the United States.

My Comment/Opinion:

Just more passive aggressive "anybody but you" exclusion of the long overdue dues of Black American Freedmen.
Notice anytime momentum is going regarding our dues or addressing ongoing hate crimes against us,
the subject is overgeneralized to ignore us by focusing on others.

How is this any different than apologizing to every scam victim except the one you scammed,
every household that was robbed except the one you stole from,
everyone who lost someone to murder except the family of the one you killed?

Link To The Original Source Article Here

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Jim Crow Joe Biden is like a rabid dog that should be put down. An American President can't apologize to us because that would admit guilt & that would lead to reparations.
They're ALL rabid dogs & have infected this world with their diseases!

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View attachment 5879

This article is a reposting of an article at the UK's daily mail newspaper Website (link to original post follows at the end of this article and my comment on the article):

Joe Biden on Wednesday apologized for the 'unimaginable cruelty' of slavery, which he referred to as America's 'original sin', and pledged $55 billion in investment to the continent.

Speaking during a gathering of almost all African leaders in Washington DC - the first since Barack Obama convened a summit in 2014 - Biden expressed regret for the past, but insisted: 'The United States is all in on Africa's future.'

During a White House dinner honoring African leaders and their spouses, Biden addressed what he called America's 'original sin' - the enslavement of millions of people - and honored their descendants and the broader African diaspora community in the United States.

My Comment/Opinion:

Just more passive aggressive "anybody but you" exclusion of the long overdue dues of Black American Freedmen.
Notice anytime momentum is going regarding our dues or addressing ongoing hate crimes against us,

How is this any different than apologizing to every scam victim except the one you scammed,

More benign neglect. This nation is not worth saving. They hate us so much it's pretty laughable. We must be mighty powerful is all I can think.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
You see the prophecy too Sis. All the pieces are falling into place. America is going to be judged shortly. I have my popcorn and go bag ready.
Yes sis, I definitely do & we'll definitely have front row seats, non stop action!

TekhNiqo

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
55 Billion or whatever it was is chump change when we are talking about an entire continent of people so after that's divided up it won't be much and it says "investment" so they expect a return of some kind. It isn't a gift but they see what we post on social media. They know how ignorant we are about our own history. Even academia knows that the idea that "Africans sold other Africans" has been debunked as you can only pick a handful of groups with the majority being Islamic converts. That doesn't speak to the majority of African groups affected and it doesn't tell the story about the resistance but when you look and see how many of us are genuinely angry at this it makes you realize that 55 Billion is a small price for them to keep us divided and keep us under control. What the Bakra/Temehu values among anything else is control. We see them pass on money all the time if they can maintain control. I wish we were educated enough in our own history, willing to look at the scholarly essays and articles on our history but we read a few one-sided books more maybe some trash movies. Or even worse, we listen to our favorite YouTube or social media influencer, who isn't conversant on the shit themselves but because the shit SOUNDS good then we run with it. I know, it's hard work to want to look into hundreds of years of history and make sense of it, but somehow we disregard our own scholars who have put the time, and work in and assume somehow we know more than them or that the 20 books you read actually mean something. I can't even begin to express how much that irritates me and how most of the people when you challenge their information they get scared and say bussified statements like "I don't need to prove nothing you just haven't read enough...bla bla bla..." as if I'm not supposed to know that you're really scared to have your ideas challenged. We cling to fake shit, like european religion, and blatant bias like a crutch. Know YOURSELF and know YOUR enemy and you won't lose. White man has studied us and much as he's studied his own perverted mind but we have no idea above ourselves and we haven't bothered to truly study our captors.

I just had someone say they want to flee to Egypt or Morocco...it's like really...that's your plan eh? It just bothers me how confidently we can believe a lie we haven't investigated thoroughly.

A.B.

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View attachment 5879

My Comment/Opinion:

Not surprised by anything this guy does to make sure we know it won't be us. Glad I didn't vote for him I'd be shame and mad instead of just mad 🤣

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    55 Billion or whatever it was is chump change when we are talking about an entire continent of people so after that's divided up it won't be much and it says "investment" so they expect a return of some kind. It isn't a gift but they see what we post on social media. They know how ignorant we are about our own history. Even academia knows that the idea that "Africans sold other Africans" has been debunked as you can only pick a handful of groups with the majority being Islamic converts. That doesn't speak to the majority of African groups affected and it doesn't tell the story about the resistance but when you look and see how many of us are genuinely angry at this it makes you realize that 55 Billion is a small price for them to keep us divided and keep us under control. What the Bakra/Temehu values among anything else is control. We see them pass on money all the time if they can maintain control. I wish we were educated enough in our own history, willing to look at the scholarly essays and articles on our history but we read a few one-sided books more maybe some trash movies. Or even worse, we listen to our favorite YouTube or social media influencer, who isn't conversant on the shit themselves but because the shit SOUNDS good then we run with it. I know, it's hard work to want to look into hundreds of years of history and make sense of it, but somehow we disregard our own scholars who have put the time, and work in and assume somehow we know more than them or that the 20 books you read actually mean something. I can't even begin to express how much that irritates me and how most of the people when you challenge their information they get scared and say bussified statements like "I don't need to prove nothing you just haven't read enough...bla bla bla..." as if I'm not supposed to know that you're really scared to have your ideas challenged. We cling to fake shit, like european religion, and blatant bias like a crutch. Know YOURSELF and know YOUR enemy and you won't lose. White man has studied us and much as he's studied his own perverted mind but we have no idea above ourselves and we haven't bothered to truly study our captors.

I just had someone say they want to flee to Egypt or Morocco...it's like really...that's your plan eh? It just bothers me how confidently we can believe a lie we haven't investigated thoroughly.
    So that's basically $1B per country on the continent? If that's the case then their leaders have short changed themselves the next war on the planet will be for resources Africa is ground zero. The US has been looking for a way in and they found it with Obama(AFRICOM),They trade money for US air bases. Meanwhile our focus here in the US is reparations for the Black Freedman who was betrayed by US treaties.....I would hope our Brothers and Sisters take note of that before they trust that money. B1✊🏿

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So that's basically $1B per country on the continent? If that's the case then their leaders have short changed themselves the next war on the planet will be for resources Africa is ground zero. The US has been looking for a way in and they found it with Obama(AFRICOM),They trade money for US air bases. Meanwhile our focus here in the US is reparations for the Black Freedman who was betrayed by US treaties.....I would hope our Brothers and Sisters take note of that before they trust that money. B1✊🏿
    And that money has to be divided amongs the different groups and Kingdoms that still exist within the countries the reside in...I am with you on that. I hope there is some sort of plan with that money...but I also want to see the full details because our media is known to misrepresent facts. Just like how they are talking about Haitians want US and EU intervention when every other international source talks about how those people DON'T want intervention. The same things is happening in eitheR Ethiopia or Somalia but I need to double check that.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    More benign neglect. This nation is not worth saving. They hate us so much it's pretty laughable. We must be mighty powerful is all I can think.
    I would like us to get our own shit in order because we don't want to suffer when this country falls and it is going to fall as this has been the case for every European power that has gain power like they have. Russia will out last them and always will. USA has had to spite themselves to keep us under control. Just think about it. They are willing to allow foreigners to take benefits away from citizens and send it back home just so WE can't receive them. I am going to take my check and build from it. We need infrastructure not attached to them otherwise when they fall we'll just become slaves for the next in line.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I would like us to get our own shit in order because we don't want to suffer when this country falls and it is going to fall as this has been the case for every European power that has gain power like they have. Russia will out last them and always will. USA has had to spite themselves to keep us under control. Just think about it. They are willing to allow foreigners to take benefits away from citizens and send it back home just so WE can't receive them. I am going to take my check and build from it. We need infrastructure not attached to them otherwise when they fall we'll just become slaves for the next in line.
    You speaking facts on that one bro. We literally would have the means to build a nation within a nation if we received what is rightfully owed to us. Powernomics is the solutionary blueprint.
    As long as we continue to focus on our own groups empowerment we will never again be led astray.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You speaking facts on that one bro. We literally would have the means to build a nation within a nation if we received what is rightfully owed to us. Powernomics is the solutionary blueprint.
    As long as we continue to focus on our own groups empowerment we will never again be led astray.
    Right , and if we combine that with the outline that Chiekh Anta Diop laid out for his plan for "Black" Africa then we literally know what we need to do. Sovereignty needs to be our goal. I'm not catching Ls for these people.

But I love that you mention that Powernomics because we have really slept of Claud Anderson but he has done his part. People like you, myself and others who have been touched by the work are going to carry the torch and we'll set the table for our kids to continue. We are in so many ways like the 18th Dynasty of Kemet or at least that's what my spirit tells me.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 5879

My Comment/Opinion:

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ALLL He's Doing Is SHOWING THE REST OF THE WORLD Just HOW WS ROLL. Trust And Believe Me. NOBODY TRUST JCJ. The WORLD Is NOT AFRAID Of america. We Can ALL SEE He's TROLLING AT THIS POINT. Its 1 Thing To Give THE NEW BLACK MEDIA the Finger... But WE KNEW WHAT He Was ABOUT. but. his. voters Tho. BUT. What Did They Do To Deserve His SPIT IN The FACE? 😂😂😂 The More JCJ DO... To My Mama Nem. The MORE HE PROVES THE NBM RIGHT. 🤣😂🤣

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yup
    ALLL He's Doing Is SHOWING THE REST OF THE WORLD Just HOW WS ROLL. Trust And Believe Me. NOBODY TRUST JCJ. The WORLD Is NOT AFRAID Of america. We Can ALL SEE He's TROLLING AT THIS POINT. Its 1 Thing To Give THE NEW BLACK MEDIA the Finger... But WE KNEW WHAT He Was ABOUT. but. his. voters Tho. BUT. What Did They Do To Deserve His SPIT IN The FACE? 😂😂😂 The More JCJ DO... To My Mama Nem. The MORE HE PROVES THE NBM RIGHT. 🤣😂🤣
    Facts. No one trust America PERIOD. Only people who watch the news and drink American Coolaid thinks otherwise.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Right , and if we combine that with the outline that Chiekh Anta Diop laid out for his plan for "Black" Africa then we literally know what we need to do. Sovereignty needs to be our goal. I'm not catching Ls for these people.

But I love that you mention that Powernomics because we have really slept of Claud Anderson but he has done his part. People like you, myself and others who have been touched by the work are going to carry the torch and we'll set the table for our kids to continue. We are in so many ways like the 18th Dynasty of Kemet or at least that's what my spirit tells me.
    Yes sir. Im working on my kingdom as we speak.
    5 acres
    2 bedroom house
    Solar Powered.
    Once my family is fully set up Im going to recruit people to join us.
    Powernomics is an amazing blueprint. It is in line with how every group accumulates wealth and resources.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes sir. Im working on my kingdom as we speak.
    5 acres
    2 bedroom house
    Solar Powered.
    Once my family is fully set up Im going to recruit people to join us.
    Powernomics is an amazing blueprint. It is in line with how every group accumulates wealth and resources.
    I love to hear that. I'm looking into land in Georgia or Arizona. Just waiting for some in my family to retire because we have similar ideas about having land and building something so we always have a place, and raise our own livestock and grow our food.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I love to hear that. I'm looking into land in Georgia or Arizona. Just waiting for some in my family to retire because we have similar ideas about having land and building something so we always have a place, and raise our own livestock and grow our food.
    Do it!!! Do it all. You will be building generational wealth and stability for your family and loved ones.
    Remember Uvalde only had a population of 2000 people.
    We have various black people in trades as well as truck driving. There goes an apparatus for commerce..
    We can do this. It's in our heritage to build civilizations!!!

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    www.landwatch.com

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    The former newscaster turned YouTuber, Art Fennell's entire family lives on acres & acres of land in South Carolina.
    They all farm, grow, hunt, cook, invent, etc, all on that land.
    My Mom was always saying that she wanted our entire family to live on the same land, since I was a little girl & now that's also my dream & goal as well.