The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Biden Needs Your Help

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
🤣

I can't get enough of the train wreck that he is and everyone knows it but him

View: https://youtu.be/udWBoyOPK5Q

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is an American politician who is the 46th and current president of the United States. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the 47th vice president from 2009 to 2017 under Barack Obama and represented Delaware in the United States Senate from 1973 to 2009.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
🤣

Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is an American politician who is the 46th and current president of the United States. A member of the Democratic Party, he served as the 47th vice president from 2009 to 2017 under Barack Obama and represented Delaware in the United States Senate from 1973 to 2009.
F**k Biden

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Biden's wife at the crib doing the birdman rub. she knows he is out of his mind and got a younger man on deck to take care of duties as soon she can get Biden committed. he should be in an old folk's home eating saltines and cottage cheese with pepper sprinkled on top.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden's wife at the crib doing the birdman rub. she knows he is out of his mind and got a younger man on deck to take care of duties as soon she can get Biden committed. he should be in an old folk's home eating saltines and cottage cheese with pepper sprinkled on top.
    Nigga she old too.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    she only 70 tho. Biden damn near 80. he should be dying of pancreatic canver within the next 3 years
    jamesearljones

I knew a man. He was like a father to me. He was a Muslim man and he would treat me like his son. That disease is so cruel. Man, it hits like a train. When he passed they had him in the ground before the sun went down.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    🤣

Robinette? 🤣🤣 Sounds like someone really wanted a girl. 🤣

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA