The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Biden's Border Patrol Out Here Whipping Haitians

wilspeak

Sixer
zBucks
I feel for the Haitians and other NON-FBA-ADOS-FREEDMEN Black people. Unfortunately when these NON-FBA NON-ADOS Black people come here to the USA they join the oppressor buffer classes and turn against our peoples and speak against #REPARATIONS for #FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN. The Farmers of "Color" Act did Not promise to give 4 Billion dollars to Foundational Black American(#FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN) Farmers. The Farmers of "Color" act promised to give 4 Billion to everyone else but Foundational Black American Farmers. I bet you that these Afghan refugees get more money and benefits than (#FBA farmers). The Iraqis or Afghanys who are admitted to the U.S. as "special immigrants" will get 7 years of SSI benefits, $2,275 checks for each person, housing, and other benefits... Meanwhile, #FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN get ZERO in #REPARATIONS

Lamont

Sixer
zBucks
I feel for the Haitians and other NON-FBA-ADOS-FREEDMEN Black people. Unfortunately when these NON-FBA NON-ADOS Black people come here to the USA they join the oppressor buffer classes and turn against our peoples and speak against #REPARATIONS for #FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN. The Farmers of "Color" Act did Not promise to give 4 Billion dollars to Foundational Black American(#FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN) Farmers. The Farmers of "Color" act promised to give 4 Billion to everyone else but Foundational Black American Farmers. I bet you that these Afghan refugees get more money and benefits than (#FBA farmers). The Iraqis or Afghanys who are admitted to the U.S. as "special immigrants" will get 7 years of SSI benefits, $2,275 checks for each person, housing, and other benefits... Meanwhile, #FBA-#ADOS-#FREEDMEN get ZERO in #REPARATIONS
100% Facts. Our capes our in the closet now. It is on them to help themselves.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
when you sleep with dogs you get fleas

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Those are just the reins they use with the horse. It is meant to direct the horse. You usually whip them to keep people from getting too close to the horse as they can be injured, it causes the horse to buck. I only know this because my one uncle owns a farm and has 2 horses. The context is infuriating but they used this as a "black issue" to make us upset. Yet another false flag event meant to make us and the white liberals be outraged and distracted from the real issues.