Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I did not see this coming, but Bill Cosby may be touring in the spring/summer of 2023. Cosby was recently released in 2021 as his conviction was overturned by the state Supreme Court.

He recently sat down for a radio interview and announced the plans to go on tour.

What do you think of this news? Are you happy he's back? Or do you think he's still guilty of the accusations that have been put out against him?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
First, I'll say that he was completely innocent of the crime he was convicted for. That said, I recall Tariq discussing a talk he had with him and an interview with his spokesperson/advisor.

Cosby attributed his being wrongfully convicted to him trying to promote healthy, black families. I'm paraphrasing. That response disappointed me and made me think of him being one of them 'ooooooool n*ggas'.

I was hoping the sad experience would make him realize the severity of white supremacy, see it for what it is and since there is nothing left of his reputation to at least spend his last days fighting with all his resources. He seems like he simply can't attribute his legal issues to plain old racism.

I wish him well but I'm disappointed. I don't think its so much the whole ordeal broke him but he is from that generation that its too late for them to see the reality we know.

zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I did not see this coming, but Bill Cosby may be touring in the spring/summer of 2023. Cosby was recently released in 2021 as his conviction was overturned by the state Supreme Court.

He recently sat down for a radio interview and announced the plans to go on tour.

What do you think of this news? Are you happy he's back? Or do you think he's still guilty of the accusations that have been put out against him?

I think he was set up, but he’s been smeared so badly it will be very difficult for him to make a come back, if at all.