Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Adam (who seen it?)

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched it last night and it was better than I expected, the last act was a little corny but it didn't take too much from the movie. I like how they set up for a second movie, I hope they get a better company to do some of their CGI work. After seeing Thanos in the MCU, the bar was set very high.
    Over all, it was a pretty good movie, I thought the Rock did a hell of a job for his first Super Hero movie, looking forward to seeing what they do with Black Adam.

Screenshot_20221024_081041.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I watched it last night and it was better than I expected, the last act was a little corny but it didn't take too much from the movie. I like how they set up for a second movie, I hope they get a better company to do some of their CGI work. After seeing Thanos in the MCU, the bar was set very high.
    Over all, it was a pretty good movie, I thought the Rock did a hell of a job for his first Super Hero movie, looking forward to seeing what they do with Black Adam.

View attachment 4650
    Going to watch it next weekend with my son. Your review is basically what I’ve been hearing from others as well. A question I have is this as grounded as Aquaman was? Meaning, Aquaman seemed realistic, it took a fantasy but manifested it via the real world. It was like everything in Aquaman was kind of plausible whereas a talking tree in Guardians in the Galaxy is not. So was it like that?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw it. It was a good movie. The Rock did better than I thought at playing a "not hero". lol

I tend not to care about these comic movies anymore but my mom wanted to go see it. She loves watching movies the Rock is in. Since my bro had to work, I went with her.

I feel like Cyclone and Atom Smasher could have been written better. They almost felt like pointless filler for most of the movie.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Seems like he wants to make this a series of movies and expand on it. I hope we can get some brothers and sisters in there.
    Dwayne Johnson is highly intelligent & I wouldn't be surprised if he ran for a political positionvin the near future.
    Hopefully, he won't get contaminated by these Anti-Black political KKKOONS, Bootlicks, Buck Dancers & KKKORRUPT WS!
    I want to see Black Adam & Till, but I WON'T be going to ANY theater near me! 💯