Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    Most outside the circle, don't see the agendas at work. Most outside the circle, don't realize what's really going on. When 🦝's, 🛌🏿's and 🐦‍⬛'s are all in one room, this doesn't bode well for FBA. I think I'm about to throw up! #erasereplace

NSFW Content

You don't have permission to view this content

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Most outside the circle, don't see the agendas at work. Most outside the circle, don't realize what's really going on. When 🦝's, 🛌🏿's and 🐦‍⬛'s are all in one room, this doesn't bode well for FBA. I think I'm about to throw up! #erasereplace

View attachment 8621
    Throwing up their Greek boule symbols are the chef’s kiss to the Sellout Special.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The picture explains why we are seeing Fat Joe everywhere. It also shows how detached from the black masses, they are. Anyone reading the tea leaves knows that B1 mindset is the fastest growing segment of the community. TBA, Tariq and others have channels that are growing steadily.

Typically any kind of black conscious site has the lowest numbers. Black masses will watch ratchet stuff far more than anything else.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I feel like we need to show up and show out at both party conventions next summer and demonstrate our agenda with clear messages, we will not be ignored, We will never forget, Reparations Now, everything we’ve been saying with signs. We already have their attention, we need media to see and broadcast what we’ve been saying.. we have to show up and disrupt. I also believe we need to demand an Executive Ordered Reparation. Biden/Harris owes us big time. It’s only the right thing to do at this point.