The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black church inc documentry

TAILIANNA

Black Communist Daoist Immortal
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
View: https://youtu.be/n_E9aIkvdbM

Exposing the curruption of the black church and its relation to capitalism and politics. Need to get back to the kemet spirituality and let the european collonizer mind state go. This documentry may help people understand where were at.

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

Exposing the curruption of the black church and its relation to capitalism and politics. Need to get back to the kemet spirituality and let the european collonizer mind state go. This documentry may help people understand where were at.
When are you going to get back to the kemet spirituality and let the chinese daoist mind state go?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This got a lot of good reviews. I’m going to watch later, what were your thoughts on the documentary?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I'm still at work but I can't wait to watch this video and then dialogue with you on this. I stay goin up in the mouths of black religious
    Dope, look forward to hearing it
    fanatics.
    When are you going to get back to the kemet spirituality and let the chinese daoist mind state go?
    Im on my way I admit im new to it, but it makes alot of sence to me ill never let daoism go because I believe the philosphy of oneness with the universe animals fellow humans. Not being a slave to outside forces and constructs and time to be correct but im now getting that daoism and kemet have alot in common in that regard. It seems kemet goes deeper though which is now making me consider that daoism is an off ramp of kemetic spirituality. Id love to get into that too that seems hella intresting.

It was good jay but deceptive as it was marketed to show the political side of it like how the black churches plug with the democrats against black interest which was honestly the part i was most intrested in. But it was good for what it was it just didnt go deep enough in my opinion. Maybe there will be a part 2, I hope it does help people get away from this preditory shyt like my sister has MS and keeps giving all her money to the church and its heart breaking.^^

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Dope, look forward to hearing it

Im on my way I admit im new to it, but it makes alot of sence to me ill never let daoism go because I believe the philosphy of oneness with the universe animals fellow humans. Not being a slave to outside forces and constructs and time to be correct but im now getting that daoism and kemet have alot in common in that regard. It seems kemet goes deeper though which is now making me consider that daoism is an off ramp of kemetic spirituality. Id love to get into that too that seems hella intresting.

It was good jay but deceptive as it was marketed to show the political side of it like how the black churches plug with the democrats against black interest which was honestly the part i was most intrested in. But it was good for what it was it just didnt go deep enough in my opinion. Maybe there will be a part 2, I hope it does help people get away from this preditory shyt like my sister has MS and keeps giving all her money to the church and its heart breaking.^^
    So what you’re saying is that it was marketed as a expose on how the black church has been co-opted but the government but it stopped short of doing so?

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    So what you’re saying is that it was marketed as a expose on how the black church has been co-opted but the government but it stopped short of doing so?
    Hmm well maybe not the official marketing but thats what was being said on the stream i was watching on revoloutinary black out so that was disapointing.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When he (Jesus) arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him (Jesus). They were so violent that no one could pass that way.
    “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?”
    Matthew 8:28 and 29

Notice that the demons didn't throw insults or try to fight. Clearly they are violent and dangerous. Let the wise mind see what is happening. Their very first sentence is something that weighs heavy on their minds. Usually, people always talk about what's bothering them even if whatever bothers them is doing nothing to them. The Lord was just passing and their minds were preoccupied as to their own terrible fate. Interesting on so many levels.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When he (Jesus) arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him (Jesus). They were so violent that no one could pass that way.
    “What do you want with us, Son of God?” they shouted. “Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?”

Notice that the demons didn't throw insults or try to fight. Clearly they are violent and dangerous. Let the wise mind see what is happening. Their very first sentence is something that weighs heavy on their minds. Usually, people always talk about what's bothering them even if whatever bothers them is doing nothing to them. The Lord was just passing and their minds were preoccupied as to their own terrible fate. Interesting on so many levels.
    Except the lord’s proselytizes are not just walking by minding their businesses. They are actively telling people that their way of life is flawed and to believe in theirs. Nothing about that is passive.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Except the lord’s proselytizes are not just walking by minding their businesses. They are actively telling people that their way of life is flawed and to believe in theirs. Nothing about that is passive.
    If you think Jesus is passive or weak, you got another think coming.

Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. Matthew 21:12
    I could be wrong but, I don't think many of us can clear out a preschool.
    usher laugh

I don't know what you mean when you say "way of life". Is it a good way to live by being a liar and a thief?
    Did God say that homo-lifestyle is something that He would approve?
    As stated before, I really don't know what you meant.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. Matthew 21:12
    usher laugh

I don't know what you mean when you say "way of life". Is it a good way to live by being a liar and a thief?
    Did God say that LBGTQIA member-lifestyle is something that He would approve?
    Jesus does not talk to us, i said his proselytizers.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Actually He does speak but many are unable to hear.
    You linked proselytizers with being passive implying that they should be passive like The Lord.
    No I said he supposedly speaks through his proselytizers and his proselytizers are not passive at all.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No I said he supposedly speaks through his proselytizers and his proselytizers are not passive at all.
    I never saw the word: supposedly, but you can have it.
    Talking about things that you cannot understand is almost an exercise in futility, no?

Not everyone that calls themself a preacher is actually a preacher. We are not too obtuse to understand that little bit of knowledge.
    So How do you know who is real vs fake? Answer: 1 John 4:1

D

Deleted member 191

TAILIANNA Girl....I just finished. I agree with your assessment. It was definitely angling for a more, soft approach to identifying how the Black Church has transitioned from being about the people to being about the profits. I felt like they could have come harder too. But it opened the door for further discussion to possible go even deeper.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    TAILIANNA Girl....I just finished. I agree with your assessment. It was definitely angling for a more, soft approach to identifying how the Black Church has transitioned from being about the people to being about the profits. I felt like they could have come harder too. But it opened the door for further discussion to possible go even deeper.
    facts sis, they coulda crusified them no pun intended. Yes once you start pulling at that thread it all unravels. We already know they shill for the dems and contribute to them but whats not clear is what the black church gets out of this arrangement.

usher laugh

Did God say that LBGTQIA member-lifestyle is something that He would approve?

The fake god yaweh did have a problem with women and lbgt the kemet did not however in fact alot of the 42 laws would go against this kind of hatred

Kemet society: was ok towards same sex relationships but they celebrated opposite sex relationships
    and they thought the black woman was a goddess for her ability to carry life

D

Deleted member 191

facts sis, they coulda crusified them no pun intended. Yes once you start pulling at that thread it all unravels. We already know they shill for the dems and contribute to them but whats not clear is what the black church gets out of this arrangement.
    And that's the whole scam right there. What does the "Black church" get out of the arrangement? Not a fuckin' thing because the pastor get it all. S/He gettin' all the spoils and the black congregants get played like boo boo the fool. And stay wondering why the plight of Black people in this country never change.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    And that's the whole scam right there. What does the "Black church" get out of the arrangement? Not a fuckin' thing because the pastor get it all. S/He gettin' all the spoils and the black congregants get played like boo boo the fool. And stay wondering why the plight of Black people in this country never change.
    So what does the black preacher get out of this then?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thats all of Africa if we keep it a buck. A Black plantation owner keeping the country’s citizens in check while the white powers steal all the resources.

D

Deleted member 191

So what does the black preacher get out of this then?
    The black preacher gets his attaboys from the politicians, his tax breaks from the government, his monthly bonus from the congregants who put their hard earned money in that collection plate, and proximity to power through all of it. MEANWHILE, the black community is left with NOTHING but to be told to HOPE and PRAY.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The fake god yaweh did have a problem with women and lbgt the kemet did not however in fact alot of the 42 laws would go against this kind of hatred

Kemet society: was ok towards same sex relationships but they celebrated opposite sex relationships
    What am I to do with this?
    You making statements. I see that.

Are there no academic sources that you can use to try to have a discussion? When it comes to "alternate" lifestyles, I take the Biblical view. Always provide sources as I am not moved with emotional screed, no doubt, shouted at the screen.

usher laugh

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Are there no academic sources that you can use to try to have a discussion? When it comes to "alternate" lifestyles, I take the Biblical view. Always provide sources as I am not moved with emotional screed, no doubt, shouted at the screen.

usher laugh

Don't be condescending. You came in speaking very cryptically and I responded to it. You said the bolded Gold text and my response was to that.

You made it seem like the Lord was just cruising and triggered the demons as if that was an allegory to what you see going on in this thread. I replied and said it can't be allegory because Christians impose themselves on us...they are not "just passing" they are intruding and judging.

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada

usher laugh
    Well that makes sence since your a christian why you want to worship european hatred is beyond me tho, not to mention how weak it is to give away your money in the hopes an invisible forces gives it back and turning the other cheek if someone harms you or yours that is batshit crazy in my eyes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLVP0jVgblk

Attachments

e93328ea3c0593f99ce7389835436dcb.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well that makes sence since your a christian why you want to worship european hatred is beyond me tho, not to mention how weak it is to give away your money in the hopes an invisible forces gives it back and turning the other cheek if someone harms you or yours that is batshit crazy in my eyes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLVP0jVgblk
    If you’re learning about Kemet from a White person thats a fail. Watch someone like Mfundishi

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoFYF6Qo4bs

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Acts 7

48 “However, the Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands, as the prophet says:
    49 ‘Heaven is My throne,
    And earth is My footstool.
    What house will you build for Me? says the Lord,
    Or what is the place of My rest?
    50 Has My hand not made all these things?’

If people actually read the bible they wouldn't spend no time inside a "church".
    iHHDeMa.png

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    as i said she was the only one i found who quickly could explain the KMT view in that area. I feel no way about who explains my point to you, though it is an african spirituality I dont look down on anyone practicing it as long as they are doing it with respect for the ways.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

Churches have evolved a lot since its original concept and ideology to where its practically unrecognisable today and has lost a lot of its sanctity as a result. Monetised; unscriptural; same sex degeneracy; and devoid of spirituality. The son of God would be disgusted and apoplectic with rage.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose

where's the evidence pertaining to same sex acceptance back then?!

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    where's the evidence pertaining to same sex acceptance back then?!
    Same sex degenerecy hmm so say the european lord yaweh but keep in mind he also endorced rape mysoginy and slavery. You didnt learn hatred or judgement from africa king. The ancestors knew there were many differnt people in this world. If you scroll the topic im sure ull find where that view is defended. But i advise u do ur own research of KMT. And how the collonizers twisted your minds into arbritray hatred and division.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Same sex degenerecy hmm so say the european lord yaweh but keep in mind he also endorced rape mysoginy and slavery. You didnt learn hatred or judgement from africa king. The ancestors knew there were many differnt people in this world. If you scroll the topic im sure ull find where that view is defended. But i advise u do ur own research of KMT. And how the collonizers twisted your minds into arbritray hatred and division.
    Thanx but I DID do my own research on Kemet and other many other aspects relating to our ancestral history. Didn't come across any reverence or preference for same sex degeneracy though 🤔 That behaviour is soooo incongruous with biology and spirituality to be an intrinsic part of our human procreative existence and that's why it will NEVER be accepted by all. Name ONE benefit to life and society?!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thanx but I DID do my own research on Kemet and other many other aspects relating to our ancestral history. Didn't come across any reverence or preference for same sex degeneracy though 🤔 That behaviour is soooo incongruous with biology and spirituality to be an intrinsic part of our human procreative existence and that's why it will NEVER be accepted by all. Name ONE benefit to life and society?!

Do you think that even if it doesn't have a tangible benefit that it could be natural in origin?

#6zeros

TAILIANNA

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Read the 42 laws of ma at, i believe you will see homophobia prejudice etc has no place in our lineage. That being said i never said it was celebrated. The womb of a woman is very exalted in this society for her ability to carry life. Same sex relationships or people who like both sexes is simply a fact of life as is any other kind of glitch in the matrix.