Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Black Family. What Is Your Favorite Movie Ending?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Training Day

It showed that sometimes you won’t be able to see your way out of a situation. Sometimes the odds are against you and you will succumb. It shows you that you have to be mindful of your actions because for every action there will be a reaction.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Titanic was good as fuck once they hit that iceberg...

Same with pearl harbor once them japs pulled up

They recreated those Ls perfectly
    Awww Fam that bomb that the camera followed all the way down the U.S.S. Arizona and stopped in front of the brotha. Epic CG at it's finest. Man my Auntie said it is STILL leaking fuel oil.

equis

Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    First thing that comes to mind is the ending of Django when the house is burning and Stephen is in there wailing like a hog. It was a very satisfying end to see Candy's estate engulfed in flames.

Another one I love is the ending of The Hateful 8. It was a good payoff for the slow build up of the movie and everything tied together well.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Godfather Part 1
    The Skeleton Key
    Knives Out
    Remember The Titans
    ==================
    All I can think of off the top of my head for now.
    I've seen the Godfather, and Remember the Titans. LOVE that movie. Not sure about the other two, I haven's seen. I wonder what that Skeleton Key one was about...

D

Deleted member 191

I've seen the Godfather, and Remember the Titans. LOVE that movie. Not sure about the other two, I haven's seen. I wonder what that Skeleton Key one was about...
    Skeleton Key was about this hospice nurse takin a job in Louisiana. Nurse starts to suspect the wife is poisoning the husband and while she starts to investigate, she finds out the history of the house the clients are living in. It's a plantation house and she learns about the voodoo and rituals and all types of shit. Not going to give away too much but it was a good movie with a nifty plot twist at the end.

Knives Out is a whodunit murder mystery movie with Daniel Craig and Chris Evans.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Skeleton Key was about this hospice nurse takin a job in Louisiana. Nurse starts to suspect the wife is poisoning the husband and while she starts to investigate, she finds out the history of the house the clients are living in. It's a plantation house and she learns about the voodoo and rituals and all types of shit. Not going to give away too much but it was a good movie with a nifty plot twist at the end.

Knives Out is a whodunit murder mystery movie with Daniel Craig and Chris Evans.
    Ooh. Sounds good. Add that to the bucket list. Thanks Hail

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Training Day

It showed that sometimes you won’t be able to see your way out of a situation. Sometimes the odds are against you and you will succumb. It shows you that you have to be mindful of your actions because for every action there will be a reaction.
    Training Day is badass. Denzel's probably my favorite actor.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    First thing that comes to mind is the ending of Django when the house is burning and Stephen is in there wailing like a hog. It was a very satisfying end to see Candy's estate engulfed in flames.

Another one I love is the ending of The Hateful 8. It was a good payoff for the slow build up of the movie and everything tied together well.
    Yeah. I like how Stephen was like in the middle of the firefight, bullets flying all over– all he gives a fly F about is his massa! XD

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    1991 Production

i like last narrated words as follows...

YOU ARE ON THE TRAIN IN GERMAN NOW THE TRAIN IS SINKING... YOU WILL DROWN ON THE COUNT OF 10 ...YOU WILL BE DEAD

IN THE MORNING THE SLEEPER HAS FOUND REST, ON THE BOTTOM OF THE RIVER THE FORCE OF THE STREAM HAVE OPENED THE DOOR AND IT IS LEADING YOU ON ,ABOVE YOUR BODY PEOPLE ARE STILL ALIVE... FOLLOW THE RIVER...AS DAYS GO BY...HEAD FOR THE OCEAN..
    THAT MIRRORS THE SKY ...YOU WANT TO WAKE UP TO FREE YOURSELF FOR THE IMAGE OF EUROPA BUT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

Attachments

images(1).jpg